Chapter 5

I'm Adopted

Last night I had a dream well it was more like I kept dreaming the same memory and it was Jimin singing he locked eyes with me for a couple of seconds and I couldn't get him out of my head what was happening to me I already had a boyfriend this shouldn't happen my boyfriend Dave might find out and then it's over for me. Dave would hit me so hard I spit up teeth for a week. I heard my alarm clock ringing but I didn't want to get as usual but I had to and I had to wake Oppa to he is my ride after all school went by quick and I couldn't wait to get home or at least to see Jimin. I head to the car and just as I'm about to get in I hears someone shout y name and all the boys turned and looked. It was Dave I see Oppa kind of take a small step in front of me protectively he knows that Dave likes to hit me. One night I came clean with him saying it because he saw the bruises on my face and I couldn't tell him it was a boxing match because he was there and saw I never got punched in the face. Ever since he has been very protective I placed a hand on his shoulder and he seemed to relaxe.

" Hi Dave." I said

" Hi come on we have a movie to see." He spoke in a harsh tone that I knew Oppa didn't like.

" I'm sorry I have to cook dinner I'm making lasagna for dinner and that takes a whi-"

" Yea I don't care have Seok Jin cook it or somethin' let's go." I didn't know what to do suddenly I felt hands on my shoulders guiding me to the car when I looked back it was Jimin and I felt electricity go all throughout my body I didn't object when he put me in the back seat right inbetween him and Yoon Gi. When I snapped out of it everyone was heading home and when I looked back I saw Dave following us home.

" You know Dave is following us right."

" Yes I know he wants to come over for dinner." Oppa said looking in his review mirror. Great one more mouth I have to feed and lately I've had to make snacks for the boys to I don't mind I get compliments from Jimin about the food.

" Alright." I said and looked out the wondow when we got to the house Dave got out of the car and followed us inside I could cut the tension with a knife I went up to my room with Dave following me he closed the door and started yelling at me it was a tone loud enough to scare me but not loud enough for the boys to hear.

" WHO IS HE"?!?!?!?!?!?! I was scared he would hit me I didn't want that to happen but it happened he hit me so hard that I fell he thinks that I'm cheating on him just because I fought with another guy at the boxing match and shook hands with him afterwards when I looked in the mirror after there was a hand mark across my cheek and I had a black eye when he left but I tried my best to put makeup on over it it wasn't completely noticable and I went downstairs not making eye conact and when straight past them to the kitchen to make dinner then Oppa walked in.

" Turn around please." He said I didn't want him to see my face he walked up behind me he turned me around I saw a couple of the other boys in the kitchen and they looked at me eye and cheek and just gave me a sad look. " I want you to break up with him next time you see him and when you do go see him make sure I'm there with you ok."

" Alright now what do you guys want for a snack." I tried getting them to change their minds but they said they weren't hungery so I got sarted on the lasgna just thinking about their faces when they saw it especially Jimin's face he looked angry and sad. I could still feel his hands from when he put me in the car and I blushed o myself but then I thought. Who would like a girl who can't even defend herself to her boyfriend? So I just got back to thinking about lasagna.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi I hope you guys like this story I know it's not the best but I would be willing to take ideas about the story if you like :)