Chapter 1

I'm Adopted

I still remember the day the Kim family adopted me like it was yesterday. Ever since that family I used to have left me when I was 13 and made me go to an orphanage for about a year and maybe a half. But the Kim family took me and I have been grateful they let me play sports and dance and also let me go to a performing arts school so I can follow my dream and become either a dance or a singer. It just that today is the last day of summer I like summer this is time where I can play basketball outside. Then my family broke news to me that I did not agree to.

" It's easy to understand that Seok Jin is going to performing school with you". Mom said I just stared back at her I do love my brother to death but coming to the same school as me that's a no no.

" But since when did he want to become a singer"? I asked pretty furious.

" Well I may not just want to be a singer I kinda wanna be a dancer to". Seok Jin looked at me with a playful expression. So I had no other choice but to go along with this but I didn't bother pretending I wasn't mad on the last day of summer I decided to go and dance at the studio I go to for now. As soon as tommorrow comes I won't have to come here to dance I can go to school for it. That night at dinner I sat silent eating slowly but this wans't different from anyother night really I went to bed and early so that I won't keep my habit of being late for school because of sleeping in. The next moring I felt someone nudge me awake I slightly opened my eyes to see Seok Jin.

" Oppa just five more minutes". I could barely say from exaustion.

" Sorry but I woke up late too so you have 10-20 minutes". He walked out so I got dressed and brushed my hair and teeth and Oppa drove me to school. As soon as we pulled up I could tell this was gonna be a awesome year we walked in as soon as we did there were people everywhere after a long time in a long line and I also got my uniform and got dressed. At this school the uniforms were kinda cute and they made it so that they were good clothes for dancing, dancing clothes are my type of clothes and met up with Oppa.

" Ok go to your first class and I'll see you at home". He said and walked off to his first class. My first class of the day was dance which is good because it will wake me time to go to class. When I walked in there were half of people stretching which I could tell were the dancers and the other half were just sitting there as if a dancing fairy will come out of nowhere and tell them how to dance and be good at. I walked over to and empty spot and started stretching. The teacher walked in and thanked the people who were stretching and scolded the people who were just waiting for their fairy. The day went by really fast and soon it was over but I didn't make any friends I wish I could say the same for Oppa but nope he got six new friends on his first day but then again he is the socializer of the family. As soon as I walked out to the car I see six new people get in the car.

" Oppa uh who are these people"? I asked as I beat one of them to the front seat before he too my seat.

" These are my new friends Kim Nam Joon, Mn Yoon Gu, Kim Tae Hyun, Jeon Jung Kook, Jung Ho Seok, and Park Ji Min, guys this is my sister Kim Sam". He said and drove home where I go straight up to my room and lock myself in there cause mom and dad don't get home till late.