Chapter 3

I'm Adopted

I had to get up early the next morning at least thats what my dance teacher said so we could go for an early run but I'm kinda used to it so I set my alarm and the next morning I woke up and got my uniform on grabbed my earbuds with my ipod and left for school but of course Oppa doesn't worry about me I left a note I got to school and did stretches before we began our run and one of the kids I remember from yesterday walked up to me what was his name, crap what was it.

" My name is Jung Kook, Jeon Jung Kook you met me yesterday". He said as if he read my mind which had me confused me.

" Oh yea hello". I said just then the teacher came over.

" Alright today before class you will finish a 4 mile run". A whole bunch of groans rang out. All that I thought about was only 4 miles when I used to do football we would run more than that. We were off it wasn't to long before I was leading the group with the teache and slowly the class fell behind but I stayed at the same pace I was sweating my off but I like that feeling it means that I've acomplished and soon the entire class finished the run and we started to dance we danced to "Crazy in Love" by Beyonce and we had fun. Singing class is next and we have some really good singers I also have that class with Jung Kook we agreed that if we have the same class we sit together so that we're not loners. Again today after school the boys came over today. But we went straight by the house when Oppa drove past it.

" Oppa you know we passed the house right"? I looked back

" We are gonna go to karaoke today". Everybody was hollering when I looked back at the back seat I made eye contact with that Jimin and I quickly looked away and turned my head so they couldn't see me blush why was I feeling this way I'm not supposed to fall in love with my brothers friends. We arrived at the arcade and went to one of the arcade booths. First Oppa went and I'll admit he was a pretty good singer then jimin went he was really good. In the middle of the song he started walking over to me and then he took a de-tour right to I think it was Nam Joon. Then they wanted me to sing no matter how much I objected they mad me sing so I sung "Counting Stars" by One Republic. When it I was done Nam Joon went he is pretty good at rapping I'll admit. I had to leave early and make dinner but the boys were really good at singing a I actually had fun which is weird.