Chapter 8

I'm Adopted

Everyone started going to bed I had to sleep in the same tent as Jimin because there was no other place to sleep or anyone else to sleep with. I drifted to sleep but as soon as I did I went into a dream I always have had since I was 13 it was more a memory.

 

                                                                      * Dream *

I was arguing with my dad I can't remeber what about my older sibling and my twin brother but he is older and my older sister were just watching smirking knowing what was going to happen next. As he yelled at me out of nowhere he smacked me he started hitting and  punching me He told my siblings to get the bamboo stick and each of em held an arm so that I couldn't escape and he just kept hitting my back with it I could feel the blood starting to run from my back. After what felt like hours he stopped and everybody went to bed that was when I ran being careful not to make a sound and ran and ran.

                                                                      * End of Dream *

I woke up to Jimin shaking me and I had tears running down my face he had worry in his eyes I stared at him trying not to cry but I started to anyway he held me until I fell asleep I didn't have the dream again for the rest of the night

 

Jimin POV

I woke up and I could hear someone crying I looked over and I saw Sam she was sweating, crying, and moving around in he sleep I tried to wake her up she opened he eyes and just looked at me I felt worried I could see the tears coming back  and she started to cry I felt pain seeing her like this I held her while she cried whe the crying stopped I looked down at her and she was aleep  I felt myself going to sleep to  feel asleep with her in my arms the woman I liked.

Sam POV

I woke up and I saw Jimin holding me I pulled away so that I could go make breakfast for everyone I built a fire and started to make eggs then Jin Oppa came out of his tent he looked at me and turned around to go back into his tent

" Oppa." I said he turned around and gave me a look I didn't like " I'm sorry I didn't mean what I said I'm glad I have you to protect me."

" Alright  I forgive you this time" I ran up to him and hugged him

Several months later ( Not much happens just school and flirting with Jimin)

I went into school and walked in late luckily my teacher wasn't there yet I ran to my spot in the dance room and sat next to Jungkook the teacher walked in.

" Today we have a new student he just joined school today come in and introduce yourself." A boy walked in I immedeatly widened my eyes and before he could see me I turned around and the flash backs started the suffering 13 yr old girl being beatin by here 13 yr old twin brother and her 15 yr old sister and her dad. Jungkook looked at me confused but didn't say anything.

" Hi I'm Lee  Alex please take care of me." There it was the name I hated most in the world I didn't even bother to turn around.

" Miss Kim Sam can you please turn around and pay attention." I turned around and looked at him we were pretty close to identical twins he looked at me and widened his eyes I just looked away trying not to cry as soon as the bell rang for lunch I ran but he was faster he caught up to me.

" Samantha hi how are you." He said looking at me and smiling at me I just looked back at him cringing at the name he used. Jimin came up behind me and put his hand on my shoulder.

" Who is this Sam." I pulled away from Alex and went to Jimin.

" I don't know." I walked away from him

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey sorry for not updating for a loooooong time I didn't know what to write and if you guys have any idea's that you would like me to use comment