Chapter 13

I'm Adopted

Jimin Pov

 

“ What?” I asked, panic settled in.

“ You can’t date her.” He said simply as if it was nothing.

“ Why not?”

“ Because you saw the relationship she just got out of, I don’t want her to go through that again.” I could understand that. This was Sam though I would never do anything to hurt her.

“ Hyun--” I started,

“ No that’s my final decision, now go, and when you see Sam tomorrow just act like you’re friends not touching at all., I played around with it at first but I won’t anymore.” Reluctantly I left there wasn’t anything left I could do, this was her older brother.

 

Sam POV

 

Slowly I woke up, looking around I was in my room. I heard voices downstairs so I went to investigate, it was Jin and Jimin.

 

“ What?” Jimin asked.

“ You can’t date her.” Jin said looking away from Jimin, looking almost.... ashamed?

“ Why not?”

“ Because you saw the relationship she just got out of, I don’t want her to go through that again.” I could understand that. This was Sam though I would never do anything to hurt her.

“ Hyun--” Jin interrupted.

“ No that’s my final decision, now go, and when you see Sam tomorrow just act like you’re friends not touching at all., I played around with it at first but I won’t anymore.” Jimin looked hesitant but left anyway.

 

    Jimin likes me? Me? Why me? Am I even sure he was talking about me? Maybe he wasn’t maybe Jin was telling him about an girl at school that Jimin likes. There was too much on my mind at the moment. I had to get away, I know that if I just went out the front door Jin would stop me. So I decided I would go out my bedroom window. Whenever I’m in distress I go for a walk I love the coolness of the night, I’ve always hated the cold but at night it was perfect weather not cold but not too hot. The coolness keeps my brain working so I think about everything, I was deep in thought when I heard what sounded like footsteps. I looked behind me there was nothing there so I just kept walking when I heard it again. It doesn’t take a genius  to figure out I should run now. As soon as I started running the footsteps got faster running after me, I ran as fast as I could but it was getting faster until I realized it was right behind me and a cloth went over my face. I tried not breathing but that didn’t last long when whoever it was punched me in the stomach making me cough so I would have to breathe. My vision started to get hazy before and right before everything went black I saw the face I never wanted to see again.



My Father.