Chapter 7

I'm Adopted

" Sam come down here for a second." Seok Jin yelled up the stairs I slowly came down and saw all the boys on the couch.

" What." I grumbled and sat on the floor because all the seats were taken. 

" We are going camping 3 days and 2 nights with 4 tents and all of us around a campfire." I just looked at him. " Oh and we also came up with nicknames for each other Kim Nam Joon is Rap Mon, Min Yoon Gi is Suga, Seok Jin is just Jin, Ho Seok is J-hope, Teahyun is V, and Junkook and Jimin are the same as their real name."

" Alright when are we going on this trip?" I asked.

" About 3 hours." I looked at him like he was crazy it's a good thing I'm  not those other girls who pack for a month but are only going for two day but we still have to make and pack food and make sure we have a coolor or something so that it doesn't spoil and we have to make sure we have sunscreen and a first aid kit just incase. My ankle is still hurt but I think I only sprained it so I put a bandage in it and cover it with shoes. I walked into the kitchen and I saw they already had everything ready there was a cooler, food, sunscreen, and a first aid kit, they were also already packed so I went up to my room packed three pairs of gym shorts, my old football jersey, my basketball jersey, and my older hockey jersey, I used play a lot of sports, I also packed sets of pj which are comfy shirts and long pants, I packed a toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, and socks and zipped my duffel bag up and walked out and set it with the rest of the stuff I started to walk out the front door when I was stopped.

" Where are you going?" It was Jin.

" I'm going for my morning run." I was about to walk out again when he grabbed me and stared at my foot.

" Hey Jimin told me what happened why did you lie to me?" He closed the door so the his friends wouldn't hear it.

" I didin't want you to worry about me."

" How am I not supposed to worry you're my little sister."

" But I'm not even your real sister." 

" You are just because you were adopted doesn't mean you aren't my real sister."

" Yes it does." I said and walked inside I couldn't do my usual morning run because of my ankle but the medicine cleared my face by this afternoon. We all got in Jin wouldn't talk to me nor look at me I think he was still mad at me. We arrived at our camp spot and started putting up the tents.

" Jin Oppa want to tent together?" He turned and looked at me his eyes cold.

" No." He looked away and at that moment not only did I feel physical pain because of my foot but mental pain to I turned away from everyone and started on my own tent it was difficult and I wasn't getting anywhere I could feel the tears from Oppa. I felt a hand on my shoulder and from the cologne I could tell it was Jimin. I just kept  working but the tears came out fast so I ran as fast as I could with my ankle I leaned up against a tree closed my eyes and I cried. I could hears someone shout my name but I couldn't respond. Jimin appeared a few seconds later but I turned away I'm not the type of girl who cries in front of everyone I wait until I'm alone or maybe I'll cry myself to sleep. I felt him come up behind me he turned me around but I just looked down it's also a good thing that I am also not a girl who wears makeup. He didn't say anything he just pulled me into a hug and patted the back of my hair I stopped crying after awhile I looked at him he had worry in his eyes.

'' Sorry and thank you." I turned  around but he hugged me from behind. " I'm fine"

" I know you're not fine I can see it in your eyes." I let him stay there for a second he let go after a while and I walked to finish the rest of my tent and Jimin helped me it was getting dark and we cooked dinner and by cooked I mean I made everybody sandwhiches and we made s'mores Jin Oppa still wouldn't talk to me and everyone thought it was weird too but Jin wouldn't tell them infront of me I also didn't tell them about our fight this will be a long three days.