Chapter 6

I'm Adopted

" We didn't go to school today but I had a boxing match the boys came with me to cheer me on. I looked to see who my competator was it was a guy probably about twice my size oh how fun shall be.

" Who are you going against." Jimin walked`behind me aand scared me. He still gives me a sad look because I still have a little bit of black eye but it wil help me it will make me look weak. I point the guy I'm supposed to battle and Jimin give me a nervouse but at that thee moment si do the other boys including Oppa and Dave I look at Dave and look down Jimin looks like he was about to go after him but I placed a hand on his shoulder they called my name signaling it was my turn. I walked over and the guy looks at me and smirks at me and the match starts ( Imagine the match I'm not good at explaining sporting matches) He started looking weak I did one last kick to the head and it was a K.O. I won the match I am the undefeated junior champion. I stepped of the thing and the boys all congragulated me with a hug when I got to Jimin I blushed but I hope he didn't see it. I told Dave I wanted to talk to him so we walked away.

" Dave I know we dated for a long time but I think it is time we break up." I said straight foreward I tried to walk away but he grabbed my arm.

" Why?" He said and turned me around he gave me that look that made my heart melt but I was holding my ground and I punched hiim right in the face it was fun and it felt good I walked away and I gave Jin Oppa a look that he understood that meant I was done with Dave and that he was never going to come back into my life hopefully we went to celebrate with more Karaoke I didn't want to sing I was exhausted.

" Oppa can we go home now?" I asked Seok Jin but he was busy singing so I walked out to walk home when I got about 1/3rd the way I heard someone walking behund me I looked behind me and I find a small group of girls they were girls who would beat me up in middle school when I first moved it was lead by Layla.

" Hi Sam Haven't seen you in a while and walked up to me and punched me then pushed me as soon as I was on the ground they all started to kick after what felt like and hour I heard someone say HEY I hoped it was Oppa but I was even happier when I saw Jimin the girls scurried and Jimin came over to me and I stood up but I think they stepped on my ankle and broke it but I tried to make it seem like I didn't have it but Jimin noticed me limping and got in front of me and squated down indicating a piggyback ride.

" No I'm fine besides I'm too heavy." I said but he grabbed my hands and lifted me up and I didn't want him to fall.

" You know it is ok to ask for help you act like you don't need any help at all and because of that this happened. Stupid". He said I rested my head on his shoulder and secretly inhaled his colonge.

" Sorry." 

" What are sorry for you were the one who got beat up" 

" I don't know how to ask for help." He grew silent and I took a nap on his back when we got to the house he gently shook me awake so I could get my keys I unlocked the door and walked on but it was hard to walk up the stairs when Jimin came up behind me and picked me up bridal style.

" Hey put me down." I objected but he just shook his head and walked into my room and but me on my bed.

" Hey got any movies to watch". I had plenty of movies but none of which were in Korean they were all my movies from when I was 13 so we settled for Tomb Raider with Angelina Jolie he put medicine on my face. I fell sleep and in the middle of the night I felt a kiss on my forehead but I didn't wake up I woke up a little and saw Jimin still was there but he was sitting in my chair with his head on my bed I shook him awake but he just shook me away so I feel back asleep.  The next moring  when I woke up I heard awww's and oooh's and when I opened my eyes I had my head on Jimins chest and his arm was around me I looked up and I saw everyone was there they most likely slept over I quickly got up and blushed he slowly woke up it was 11:30 AM he got up and realized he was in my bed and got up and blushed too I got up.

" I'm gonna go make breakfast now." I was about to walk out but I heard Taehyun say.

" Aish Jimin what if Seok Jin doesn't approve." 

" Nah I approve he is better than Dave but Sam what happened to your face." He said and turned and looked at me.

" Nothing I was walking home and I face-planted right on the sidewalk." It was a lie and I knew Jimin knew it so I avoided eye contact and made eggs for breakfast mom and dad already left for work. We ate breakfast and duriing the whole thing everybody made fun of me and Jimin but I just looked down and blushed when I looked up JImin  was already looking it me and looked down. Oh well if you can't beat 'em join 'em/

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I had camp and had writers block so sorry if is a y chapter that took so long and if you want to see any appearences or have any pairings comment and maybe tell me if it's bad or good ;P