Fun and Games

Romance: The Summer- A Story of Sweat, Blood, and Tears

 As he entered, he saw Burning eating at the table while playing video games at the same time. "Burning, how come you left your phone off? Not cool bro, seriously." said Yonghwa with a hint of anger. "Sorry, what you say?" asked Burning in a clueless response. He asked again and this time Burning responded, "Oh, sorry I was in the zone so it had to be off."

 Yonghwa quietly lied back besides Burning, counting the hours until Burning finally stopped. Burning then his phone and saw how many messages Yonghwa left. His face grew long and wide at all of them and so he asked Yonghwa, "Why so many?" as he held up his phone to Yonghwa's face.

 Yonghwa said in response, "Long story, wanna hear?"

 Burning quickly responded, "No, it's okay." as he resumed his gaming.

 Now irritated, Yonghwa pulled the plug on Burning’s console, smiling and then saying, "I think you do want to hear." He explained his day"s ordeal but Burning didn't believe him, "Okay, fine I believe you, might've been the heat, but okay I believe ya.” Said Burning.

 “So, where were you this morning?” asked Yonghwa.

 “It was late noon, not morning. You slept the whole day. Though, after last night, I could understand. I wonder if we’ll ever repeat that night?... Oh, I went to buy the latest installment of Call of Halo’s Skyrim Fantasies: The Solid Gear of Mortal Street Fighting-Man.” said Burning.

 “Long name, isn’t it?” asked Yonghwa.

 “Sorry, what?” asked Burning, as he had quietly begun playing again. And so they eventually turned in for the night.

 “No, don’t light the fireworks! It’ll burn the whole gym down- the gym’s too small.” Said a voice. Sounds of explosion, followed by thick smoke with hues of bright orange poking through came about.

 “YONGHWA WAKE UP, YOU’RE SNORING AGAIN.” Said Burning 

 “Okay fine, but you don’t have to slap me to wake me up.” replied Yonghwa in a sleepy, weary voice.

 “We’re gonna be late for work.” Said Burning in a hurried manner.

  “Dude, that’s impossible! It’s Sunday and you told me we don’t work on weekends, remember?” responded Yonghwa as he was doing his morning stretches.”

 “Nah, dude you fell asleep the whole day yesterday, don’t you remember?” responded Burning.

  “Really?!” exclaimed Yonghwa.

 “Nah, just messing with you, but Jungshin called me saying he wanted to meet up- something about bonding. He said it was needed after that night on Friday.” replied Burning.

 “Oh, okay!

Our heroes got ready and so they mounted Burning’s  new and improved future steed  as they headed towards the horizon.”  Said Yonghwa

 “Shut up, Yonghwa !And it’s a motorcycle, not a future steed.” Said Burning as he put on his helmet.

 “Where we going, on a double date?” asked Yonghwa  with an excited look as he too put on his helmet.”

 “You’ll see when we get there.” Said Burning.

 “And they drove off to infinity and beyond!!!” Exclaimed Yonghwa

 “Cut it out.” Said Burning sternly.

The motor began roaring, beads of sweat rolled down their cheeks with the wind enveloping them as if accepting them- so they drove off in the heat of the day.

 “They’re here!” said a deep manly voice. It was Jungshin and he ran to meet them as the two dismounted the bike. Minhyuk and another person hiding behind him, while holding on to Minhyuk’s shoulders, quietly made their way to the other three.

  “Burning, you didn’t tell me we were going to the beech. I should have brought my tube and my Trunks.”  said Yonghwa .

 “It’s the beach, not the beech. I brought your trunks. Don’t worry- but you probably won’t use them. Anyways if by tube you mean the inflatable one with the ducky head going on- yeah I aint’ bringing that. It’s embarrassing.” responded Burning. “No, not just any trunks. I felt beechy today so I have my sweeming trunks underneath my pants.” Said Yonghwa. He then began to look towards  Minhyuk. He approached the person hiding behind Minhyuk and asked Minhyuk, “I didn’t know you had a girlfriend.”

 “Take a better look, and no I’m single if you’re interested.” Responded Minhyuk as he clicked his tongue. Yonghwa had a disgusted face and said, “No, thank you, I got Burning.”

 “Really dude? I was just kidding you know,” said Minhyuk with a squeaky voice.

 “Yeah, I know. I’m kidding too.” said Yonghwa, while carrying a blank face. He turned the person who was hiding aside and immediately recognized that person. “It can’t be… Wait… Eric you look kinda like a girl without your glasses. Did you know that? At second glance you also look like Minhyuk without glasses.” Exclaimed Yonghwa.

 “Okay, enough fun. We all know why we’re here. Let’s begin filming our training montage.” Said Jungshin with a proud voice.

                                                                                       End of Chapter 6 Day/Night 4 and Day 5