From the Future I Have Come

Romance: The Summer- A Story of Sweat, Blood, and Tears

       In a world where the 4 singing voices met differently

 

"And so as I found him I said. You're about to face someone strong. You don't know me..... Wanna know why? Because, from th future I have come." At that moment his eyes grew wide with intensity and he exclaimed out loud,

 "You idiot your stupid amnesia idea isn't gonna work. Come, hurry up we're going to be late"

 So he slapped me upside the head and with my head still numb I told him, "Dude it's not amnesia, didn't you hear I said I came from the future"? He responded,

 "If you were from the future you would have known I would've slapped ya. Hurry up you're bad at holding jobs ; so I'm not gonna let you ruin my reputation at the job I helped you get. Let's go already Yonghwa!"

 "So I mounted the future horse and past the horizon did we go onwards to eternity ." 

 "Yonghwa you keep talking like that and the boss is gonna think you're on crack. It's a motorcycle, not a future horse. "  

"Okay fine let's go Burning ."

" My name's not Burning stupid."

"As we ride how about I monologue,  Burning?"

" You keep talking and you'll swallow a fly Mr. Emotional" "

"My name is Yonghwa your typical heartbreaker, handsome,  with chiseled muscles; a hero you could say. This gentleman driving the future horse is named Burning. He is my best friend, closer than a brother. We've been friends since childhood. Anyways 'nuff bout him. In this world you need money, and to get money, you need a job. I'm bad at those. After graduating school I've had multiple jobs but they never really interested me, so I quit them all."

"Yonghwa, we're here. I'm surprised you didn't actually swallow something, and also at the fact that you screamed your monologue out loud so that I would hear you! I thought the motor would shut you up by muffling your annoying voice but, alas it did not. My name's not Burning. Now, come on it's your first day!"

 "At this time both Burning and the future hero Yonghwa stepped inside the gym. Will he be able to keep this job, or will he ruin Burning's reputation? Will Yonghwa finish his epic monologue? Who is this voice? Find out on the next episode of the......" it was at that time Burning opened his mouth.

 "Yonghwa shut up dude! You gotta be serious man! Please at least for me your best friend? Just stop monologuing." 

 "Okay,  I'm sorry, I'll stop. But don't you think it would be funny if we were these characters in this one story where all our lives we're being watched or something. Creepy...... Ughhhh gives me the shivers."

 At that moment the two friends stepped inside the gym and went to meet the "Boss". 

                                                                                                                                                                                - End of Chapter 1 Day 1