HIM

ROOFTOP LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#JAPAN [SNSD Dorm]

 

Their dorm is silent. There is no Yuri and Yoona’s laughs. Tiffany nagged. Sunny whined. Hyoyeon loud music. Sooyoung muching her snacks. All of them going out.

Today is their last day at Japan. Some of them, hang-out while the others stay in their dorm, resting. For over a months, they busy with concert and other schedule. They keep moving from one place to another place.

And now, they was given off-day before back to Korea on the next day. Taeyeon in her bedroom, surfing internet. Seo Hyun watching TV alone in living room. Jessica locked herself in her bedroom.

 

Jessica reading novel on her bed. She use her leisure time with reading and resting all day. Vibrate on her phone, gain her attention. She staring at the screen, look who is the caller; it’s Suho. She put down her novel and answer the call.

Jessica : Yoboseyo~

Suho : Annyeong hasaeyo, sunbaenim~ -teasing-

Jessica : -laughs- Yah..what with the formalities? Drop it, already!

Suho : -chuckles- What are you doing, noona?

Jessica : Reading.

Suho : Ah..

Jessica : Is there something bothered you? What is it?

Suho : Aniyo.. –chuckles-

Jessica : Joonmyun.

Suho : Yes, noona?

Jessica : What is it? Do you have something to tell me?

Suho : -sighs- Actually, yes.. I’m worried about something..

Jessica : About what?

Suho : What should I do, noona? Everyone think us dating..

Jessica : Oh? Everyone? Who?

Suho : My group member.. –chuckles- I don’t know how to explain to them. Jongin heard our conversation last night.. Now, they keep teasing me..

Jessica : Don’t bothered to explain, Joonmyun-ah.. Let them teasing you, they will stop when they are tired. It’s just about time..

Suho : Is it okay with you, noona? I’m sorry..

Jessica : Sorry for what? Joonmyun, this is not like my first time having people misunderstand about me.. So, I’m totally fine with it..

Suho : Really? It’s a relief then.. –chuckles- How is Chanyeol? He keep mentioned SNSD in our dorm..

Jessica : -laughs- Really? What should we do?

Suho : Our showcase is coming soon.. Chanyeol said that all of you promise that you will come..

Jessica : Ah~ About that.. It’s not like ALL of us promise to him. It’s just, our member WILL come, giving support..

Suho : So, that’s mean..you not come?

Jessica : I can’t promise you. When is EXO showcase?

Suho : The day after tomorrow..

Jessica : Okay... Let’s wait and see..

Suho : And..noona, another thing.. –hesitate-

Jessica : What is it?

Suho : Can you give me some advice?

Jessica : -frowns- About what? I will if I can.. –chuckles-

Suho : What should I do, when one of our member..- I don’t know how should I describe him..

Jessica : Him? What about him?

Suho : How should I say this.. –thinking- Ermm.. Today, we talk about SNSD and like I said, my member teasing me about you..

Jessica : Okay~ Then?

Suho : One of my group member, furious. Because he is tired when heard we keep mentioned SNSD..

Jessica : -laughs- Yah..why would all of you keep mentioned us? It’s not like all people pleased to hear about us. Not all people like us. It’s normal if they frustrated about it.. –laughs-

Suho : I notices that. I know but, we can’t help with Baekhyun who always watch SNSD’s fancam and praised SNSD. He just too excited. You know, fanboy~

Jessica : Baekhyun? Fanboy?

Suho : Ah, yes.. He is SONE..

Jessica : -laughs-

Suho : -chuckles- Why noona? What so funny about it?

Jessica : -laughs- Nothing. Oh my, tears.. –wipe her tears-

Suho : You’re crying? That’s absurb.. –chuckles-

Jessica : It’s funny when having a SONE among our labelmates.. Not enough with Super Junior oppa.. And now, EXO’s Baekhyun? Woah~

Suho : -chuckles- I know, right..

Jessica : -Exhaled- About Baekhyun, told him to not brag about us too much.. It’s enough if he keep it for himself.. And told him, we say ‘Thanks’ for being SONE. –chuckles-

Suho : -laughs- Okay, noona.. I will tell him about that..secretly..

Jessica : And about your furious member, I thought that he is same case with Chanyeol, right? Chanyeol told us that he is Blackjacks.. –chuckles-

Suho : Yeah, he is Blackjacks.. –smile-

Jessica : That’s okay.. Like I said, not everyone will like us. Everyone have their own opinion. To your furious member, just keep out everything about us from him..can you? Or he will hates us more if all of this keep going is his daily life. And I don’t want our member know about this and feel sad, again.. –chuckles-

Suho : I know. I will make sure of that.. Thank you, noona.. But, you don’t want to know who is this ‘furious member’ we talk about?

Jessica : It’s okay. No need to tell me who is he.. It’s just about time, Joonmyun-ah.. Let him be..

Suho : Okay..

Jessica : Take good care of your group member.. Listen to them and be tolerant.. It’s good if you acts and thinking in mature way.. But not to be bored leader.. –chuckles-

Suho : -laughs- I will keep that in my mind..

Jessica : Good boy.. But not enough to be my brother in-law.. –teasing-

Suho : Oh, what do you mean, noona? –chuckles-

Jessica : Nothing.. Just saying..hehehe...

Suho : I have to go.. Practicing.. Take care, noona..

Jessica : You too.. See you soon. Bye~

Suho : Bye~

Jessica ended the call, sighed before continue reading her novel. But somehow it’s bothering her. A knocked on the door, calling her to the earth. “Yes? Come in..”, Jessica said.

Her door swing open from outside and Taeyeon’s head pop-in. “Oh.. Taeyeon unnie..”.

“Hey.. Am I bother you?”, Taeyeon asked.

“No, come in..”, Jessica said and put down back her novel. Taeyeon smiling and step in to Jessica’s room.

“I thought that you hang-out with the others..”, Jessica said and gesturing Taeyeon to have a seat on her bed.

“No. I’m tired from our packed schedule.. So, what are you doing?”, Taeyeon asked.

“Just..reading?”, she answered and showing her novel. Taeyeon nod her head and scratching her eye-brow.

“Why? Is there something wrong?”, Jessica asked.

“Actually, no.. But, I was about to ask you.. If you want to go out with me, I’m hungry..”, Taeyeon said and chuckles.

“Oh, I see..”, Jessica nod her head.

“So..do you want to come?” Taeyeon asked.

“Sure, why not..”, Jessica answered as she nod her head and smiling. Taeyeon get up from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter