TIME TOGETHER 1

ROOFTOP LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING : I think this is too long.. But since I didn't update last week, can you forgive me about this looooong chapter? kekeke...

i will make it short next time.. xoxo

Kris raise his face as he heard the crack sound as the door is swing open. Surprised. He get up from his seat and clean up his pants when saw Jessica walk out from the emergency stairs door. Kris blinks and gulped. His heart pounding hard while looking at Jessica with white dress, she look stunning with her hair waving as the wind blows on her.

“Hey..”, Jessica greet with a smile as she close the door behind her and trailing closer to Kris with her shy step.

“Oh... Annyeonghasaeyo, sunbaenim!”, Kris greet and bowed, pay his respect toward his sunbae. He holding on the railing because his knees trembling.

“Hi..you..one of EXO member,right?”, Jessica asked.

“Yes..”, Kris answered. Jessica nod her head and smiling.

“What are you doing here? Alone?”, she asked, trying to be friendly.

“It’s..nothing. I just..take some air..”, Kris lied, awkwardly.

“Really? Out here? At late night?”, Jessica asked, disbelief. “Seriously?”, she added as she look around the rooftop.

“Yeah.. It’s just..my style..”, Kris answered, stuttering. “I’m sorry, my Korean not that good..”, Kris said.

“It’s okay. Be comfortable speak in English with me..”, Jessica shrugg. Kris nod his head, relief. She look at Kris’s eyes, it’s swollen.

“Your eyes..”, she said as she look at Kris swollen eyes. Kris blinks when Jessica staring at him. “Are you crying?”, she bluntly asked. Even though she know it, after heard his sobbing, earlier.

“Ah..no! Hahaha.. I’m a man.  Man cannot crying..”, he lied with his fake laughs and look away. Hide his face. Jessica blinks and exhaled a deep breath.

“Who said like that?”, Jessica asked. Kris still avoiding her gaze. “Of course they crying. They are.. I mean..a man..is not a robot..”, she added.

“But..still..it’s embarrassing when man crying..”, Kris spilled his opinion.

“Not really..”, Jessica disagree and turned, facing forward. Both of them standing side by side. “For me, man will crying when they feel regret if lost something very important, too frustrated, or..”, Jessica paused as she thinking about something.

Kris turned look at her. “..or what?”, he asked, curious.

Jessica smiling as she meet eyes with Kris. “Missing someone. Are you..one of this situation that I mentioned?”, Jessica asked, tricking Kris.

“Ah..yeah. Something close to that..”, he blurted. Jessica chuckles feel happy Kris fall into her tricks. Kris look at her with frowned, wonder why Jessica is laughing.

“So, you did crying just now?”, she asked again.

Kris bewildered and speechless. “Wha- What? No.. I mean..”, he stuttering while trying to come up with another lie.

But Jessica laughs while cover and look away. “Wh- Why? What so funny?”, he asked, clueless.

Jessica turned look at him, holding her laughs. “No.. It’s just..you look cute when in panic mode..hehehe..”, she said as she chuckles.

Kris scoffs, “Hah..”, and smiling afterwards. He divert his attention to the city view in front of them.

Jessica blinks while look at Kris and smiling. “I don’t know that you can smile..”, she commented.

Kris smile faded as soon as he heard that. “I’m not!”, he denied and turned to his serious expression.

“Yes, you are...!”, Jessica said, stubornly.

“No, I’m not!”, Kris still denying as he show her his cold face. Since he known as Ice Prince, it’s impossible for him to smiling to other people. But this lady, caught him.

Both of them sighs. The atmosphere quiet for a while since both of them staring at the beautiful view in front of them. Kris deep in his own thought before turned look at Jessica who closing her eyes, feel the cold wind. A thin smile formed on Jessica’s lips. He smiling unknowingly when look at Jessica’s smile. When Jessica open her eyes, Kris look away. His heart beating faster.

“I’m..Kris..”, Jessica turned look at him. “Kris Wu Yi Fan..”, Kris introduces himself.

Jessica chuckles. “Yifan~”, she said as she nod her head. That name sound so innocent for her. “I’m Jessica. Jessica Jung Sooyeon..hehe..”, she replied with her bashful smile.

“I know..”, Kris said. Both of them look at each other with unreadable expression. She smiling again and look away. “But I don’t know that Ice Princess, love to smile alot..”, Kris added.

Jessica chuckles at his thought. “I, smile a lot..you know. It’s just..not all people saw it..”, she said.

“Really?”, Kris asked, disbelief.

“Of course..”, Jessica answered as she turned around and walking to the bench. Kris eyeing her as she take a seat on the bench. She look at him and  patting the empty space beside her, gesturing Kris to take a seat. And, unexpectedly, Kris obey to her and sit beside her.

“Actually, I’m tired..”, Jessica whined. Kris just staring at her. “You must be feel tired too, right?”, she asked.

“Yes..”, Kris answered and look infront of them.

Tired with everything, he thought in his mind.

Jessica sighed, “I was crying..”, she bluntly speak as she staring blankly at the railing. Kris look at her. “Before I came here..”, she added.

“Why?”, he asked, curious.

“If I told you the reason..”, Kris look at her eyes. “..will you tell me the reason behind your swollen eyes?”, she asked. Kris was taken aback when Jessica still want to know the reason. She just caught him admitting that he crying earlier and now, she want to know the reason.

“It’s okay if you don’t want to tell me. Just forget what I’m saying just now..”, she said when caught that Kris feel uncomfortable with her sudden request. Kris exhaled a deep breath.

Is she feel upset?, he thought.

“So..what about EXO showcase?”, Jessica asked, change the topic.

Kris took a short glances at Jessica. “Yes.. Thank God, it’s success. Our fans loves it and enjoy our performance.. We get spent a time with our fans, show them our talent..”, he said.

“Congratulation, then..”, Jessica congratulate him.

“Thank you..”,

“It’s nothing. As sunbae, I, feel proud when our junior is hardworking to achieve everything they want. To be success in our career. If we do our best with our effort, our patient will be pay..”, Jessica said as a experienced senior.

“What your next goal?”, she asked.

“I don’t know.. Maybe a World Tour..”, Kris said.

Jessica chuckles. This remind her about the old So Nyeo Shi Dae. How they dreaming of World Tour at their debut days. “You remind me of the old SNSD..”, she said. “We dreamed of make a World Tour with nine of us, together. Even though, we know that we will take a long road to achieve that, we promise to stick together and try hard to achieve our goal.. I miss those years..”, she added while smiling upon thought of their old days.

“My members too. They too excited when meeting with our fans because they know the fans loves them and will support them..”, Kris blurted.

Jessica look at him. “Them? What’s that suppose to mean? Isn’t should be ‘us’? Since you and your members a group. It’s look like you’re different from them..”, Jessica asked. Once again, Kris caught off guard by his own words. He look away trying to come up with another excused.

“What I mean is..”,

“Wu Yi Fan..”, Jessica called. Kris turned to look at her, this is first time he heard his real name called by someone else than his family. “Can we be honest here?”, she asked. Kris frowned, confused what Jessica’s really mean. “As sunbae, I’m worried about your group members. So, if you have any problem, you should talk about it. Discuss with your members.. You shouldn’t keep it by yourself. Don’t be like this..” Jessica give her opinion.

Kris just staring at her.

“Spill it. Ask for other opinion. Be open-minded. I said this because, I experienced things like this before. Our leader, Taeyeon.. She is not someone who will sharing what is in her thought, in her mind. No. She willing to keep it by herself and put the burden on her shoulder. She never sharing with us. She is too secretive. We ended up don’t know anything about her.. If she feel sad about something, she didn’t told us about it and how will we comforting her if we don’t know anything?”, Jessica asked.

“I know this is not easy.. But you should try..be open-minded.. In my other words, be cool with it..”, she added.

Kris chuckles. “Should I be honest?”, he asked. Jessica turned her head, look at him. “Actually, I think I understand about your group leader. Why she choose to be like that. She is same with me. I don’t like sharing my thought with stranger. We keep it because we don’t want other people feel burdened by our problem and bother by it. It’s enough for me if only me, feel hurt about it..”, Kris said.

Jessica look up to the dark sky. “Stop being selfish..will you?”, Jessica said.

“What do you mean? Am I being selfish when I don’t want my group members burden by my problem?”, he asked.

“Do you know there is many people care about their friends?”, she asked. Kris frowned. “They maybe worried about you now.. Wonder why you stay away from them, being silent and alone, here..”, Jessica added.

“Why would they worry about me? I’m not a child anymore..”, Kris said.

“You asked me that? Don’t you have any friends?”, she asked.

“Of course I have..my group members and my friends..”, Kris answered.

“Are you care about them?”, she asked again.

“Of course I am..”, he answered.

“What if, one of your group members throw tantrum and just walk away without talk about it or stay away from you or give your cold shoulder treatment.. Don’t you curious about what exactly wrong with him?”

“Of course, I’m curious! Because I care about them.. I don’t like seeing my friends being moody..”, he answered.

“What you feel if your friends don’t want share or talk about it with you?” she asked.

“Frustrated. He should told me about it. Why keeping secret between friends..”,

“And why is that?”, Jessica asked.

“Because I’m worry about them and care about them..”, Kris answered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter