BLIND DATE

ROOFTOP LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#SNSD dorm.

 

Jessica startled from her slumber sleep by her phone vibrated. Lazily, she reach out her hand on the side table, searching for her cellphone. She received a message from Suho.

 

From : Suho-saeng

Good morning, noona! Wake up, sleepy-head! Kekekeke.. We already at our showcase location since 4 am for full practice. I’m hungry~

 

“Hungry? What about me then? You wake me up, pabo!”, Jessica whined, frustrated. She should turn off her phone.

“Who make you frustrated this morning?”, Sooyoung asked.

Jessica turned her head, look at Sooyoung who sit in front of her notebook, on her bed. Jessica sighed, “Suho..”, she answered.

“What he want?”, Sooyoung asked.

“Nothing, he told me that they already at their showcase hall since 4 am, practicing..”, Jessica said.

“Ah, really? Waahh~ That’s remind me our showcase before debut..”, Sooyoung chuckles.

“Ughh~ Don’t remind me that day..”, Jessica groan and pull her blanket, covered her whole body. Sooyoung glances at Jessica with frowned.

“Why? That’s our precious memories..!”, Sooyoung nagging.

Jessica shook her head. “Yes, true.. But that day I was in big fight with Hyoyeon..remember?”, she said. Sooyoung sighed. That’s true. Hyoyeon too playful back then and Jessica who being paranoid about their showcase, give Hyoyeon a lectured as what she do to the same person when they practicing to performed in ‘School of Rock’ show at the first time right before they debuted. But, Sooyoung didn’t Jessica for that. Hyoyeon should told them earlier.

“And I almost make Hyoyeon leave the project group..”, Jessica added. Sooyoung staring at Jessica who still hide herself under the blanket.

“What about today? Do you come with us?”, Sooyoung asked.

“Go where?”, Jessica asked, lazily.

“EXO Showcase..”, Sooyoung answered.

“Ah, so you will go there? With who?”, Jessica asked.

“Hyoyeon. Taeyeon and Tiffany have their own schedule. Yuri go to her family home today. Sunny have event to attend. Yoona go to SM today, I don’t know why. Seohyun have to do her homework and maybe she will go with us when she is done before this evening. So, there is only you, me and Hyoyeon who is totally free.. And you...”, Sooyoung explained.

“Nu-uh~ Not me..”, Jessica refused.

“But why? Didn’t Suho told you to come?”, she asked.

“He did. But I can’t..”, Jessica said.

“But why?”, Sooyoung asked.

Jessica sighed, “I have something to do..”. Sooyoung just staring at her, need more explanation. Waiting for Sooyoung’s late respond, Jessica wake up and sit on her bed.

“Soojung..”, Jessica speak.

“What about her? She is okay, right?”, Sooyoung ask, worried.

“She is fine. Totally fine. But she just do something crazy..”, Jessica blurted. Sooyoung seem interested.

“What she does?”, she asked.

Jessica covered her face with her both palm. “She arranged a blind-date for me..”, she blurted.

Sooyoung eyes widened. “Say whaaatt??!”.

“I know this is crazy! I don’t know what should I say to our manager.. Aishh..!” Jessica groans, frustrated.

“With who? How can a girl like Soojung’s age know to arranging something like this??”, Sooyoung asked.

“I don’t know.. But, Hyoyeon know this guy and I’m sure, all of people know..”, Jessica said.

“Hyoyeon?”,

“Yeah.. Soojung said that he is Hyoyeon’s bestfriend..”, Jessica said.

“Wait! I think I know who..”, Sooyoung excited.

“Ah~ Another one, know...”, Jessica sighs.

“What? He is good-looking and good actor! Why not?! He did confessed that he want to be closed with you, you know.. He braves..”, Sooyoung almost screamed, too excited.

“Just shut up, Soo..”, Jessica warned. Sooyoung giggles as she thinking about Jessica with that guy. “And don’t think about useless thing!”, she added.

Sooyoung glare at her. “Do Hyoyeon know about this?”, Sooyoung asked.

“I said, SHUT UP!”, Jessica warned.

“What? I’m just asking~”, Sooyoung teased. “Where? Which restaurant? Cafe?”, Sooyoung asked.

“I don’t know. Soojung will informed me..” Jessica said. Her phone vibrated and she read the message. It’s from Krystal.

 

From : Baby Jung

My beautiful unnie~ He will waiting for you at MangoSix Cafe on 8 pm. Be on time, okay?! L....o.....v...e....y....o....u... Chu~

 

“Soojung?”, Sooyoung guessed. Jessica nod her head as ‘yes’. “What did she told you?”, she asked. Jessica glares at Sooyoung.

“Then what? You will send Dispatch over there? No.” Jessica said and lying back on her bed after look at the time. 6 am. “Stupid Suho..”, Jessica thought. It’s still early in the morning. Sooyoung scoffed.

“Yah! What do you mean by that?!”, Sooyoung scolds.

“Wake me up at 8 am. Thank you, I love you..”, Jessica said and turned around, back-facing Sooyoung.

“What the..”, Sooyoung glaring sharply towards Jessica’s back figure. Annoyed.

 

#EXO Showcase hall.

 

“Food delivery!!”,

All head turned, look at the delivery man who look confused for a second. His attention divert to a group of boys dancing with enthusiasm on the stages as his feet walking toward the man who have nametags hanging on his neck.

“Food delivery? We didn’t order anything from your restaurant..”, EXO’s manager said.

“But this is the proof.. Don’t worry, all of this food already paid by the person who ordered this..”, the delivery man explained.

“Oh, really? Who is this person you talk about?”, the manager asked.

“Wait a minute..”, the delivery man checking the bill where he write the person name. “Oh, it’s Kim Joonmyun.. Is there any person here? Because he leave a memo for the others..”, he said.

The manager turned his head, look at Suho who busy practicing with s. “Oh, he is here.. Thank you..”, the manager said.

“I need your sign..”,

“Oh, okay.. Where should I sign?”, the manager asked.

 

EXO finished their rehearsel and collapsed on the floor stage as the music end. All of them, panting out of breath. “Okay, all of you can rest for 10 minutes! After that we continue for mic checking..!”, their manager said. Suho only nod his head and sit on the floor. They lying, tired while staring blankly at the set of the lights for their showcase. The staffs also busy doing their own duty.

“Oh~”, Tao whined as his stomach growling. Chen chuckles as he heard the sound. “I’m hungry...”, Tao whined.

“Me too..”, Kai added. The maknae-line start complaining. Kris get up from his back and sitting.

“Should I ordered some food?”, Kris asked.

“I agree!!”, Tao screamed.

“I want eat fried chicken, seriously..”, Kai added.

“I know right?”, Sehun said. Kai smirking.

“Let’s order some food!”, Chanyeol suggest as he get up from his back and his round eyes scanning s face.

“Fast food!”, Baekhyun added.

“Chicken!”, Kai screamed and pointed out his index finger toward the sky. Automatically, all heads look up as if there is chicken up there.

“There is no need for ordering, guys..”, their manager said. Their attention divert to their manager.

“Why?”, Xiumin asked.

“I think, your Genie heard you wish, Kai..”, he said. Kai eyes widened and get up from get up.

“Chicken?!”, he asked, excited.

“Really?”, Kyungsoo asked.

Their other manager come with 6 bag plastic with a couple of box occupied the bag plastic and the coffee case for stay awake. They know what inside the boxes. The maknae-line rushing get up from their back and running to their manager. Helping him carrying their so-called-heaven.

“BREAKFAAAASSSTTT!!”, Kai screamed, excited.

Suho stand up, he still look confused. “Hyung, did you order this for us?”, Suho asked. Somehow feel thankful. The other members sit on a circle, with the food in front of them.

“No.. I think you know who...”, their manager said. “The delivery man said that there is memo with Joonmyun name, inside the plastic bag..”, he added. “Enjoy guys..”, he said before left them.

Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chen searching for the memo. The curiousity increased when Suho still clueless. Kyungsoo calling him to take a seat beside him.

“Yah! Don’t touch my chicken!”, Kai warned.

“I found it!”, Baekhyun said as he raised the pink memo to the air.

“Read it!”, Luhan said. Kris handed out his hands, gesturing Baekhyun to give him the memo and let he read it.

“Give me..”, he said.

Baekhyun look at him and shook his head. “This memo for Suho..”, Baekhyun said and give the memo to Suho. They laughs at Kris embarassed moment. Kris just chuckles. Suho read the memo content in his mind and smiling.

“Ohhooo~ He is smiling!”, Chen teased.

“Read the memo! We want to know too!”, Sehun command like a boss.

“Yah, maknae! Behaved..”, Chanyeol warned like a brother. Sehun stick out his tongue. Mehrong~

“Why did Suho ordered food for us with a memo with his name?”, Lay asked.

“It’s not Suho who ordered the food..”, Xiumin explained.

“Then who?”, Lay asked.

“We don’t know.. That person sent that memo for Suho..”, Xiumin answered. Luhan just staring at them.

“But our manager said that Suho is the one who ordered the food..”, Tao added. He is curious too.

“No.. Both of you misintepret what our manager said. He said that Suho know who ordered the food for us..”, Xiumin said. Tao and Lay nod their head, understood.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter