CONFUSED

ROOFTOP LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both of them blinked few times. “Ah, sorry..”, Jessica said as she let out awkward chuckles and move to her side, give way for Kris.

“It’s okay..”, Kris said and step into the elevator. The door closed. Silent. Jessica glances at Kris who just stay there, like a statue.

“Uh..same floor?”, Jessica asked. Kris look down at her before divert his attention to the floor button.

“Sorry..”, Kris feel stupid as ever and act like nothing happen after he push 4th floor button. Jessica holding her laughs. She inhaled a deep breath before let it go silently. Kris glances at Jessica who busy playing with her phone. Meanwhile Jessica, she look up from her phone as she remember something that Kris didn’t even bowed to her.

She casually turned her head, look at Kris who standing next to her. Once again, their eyes meet. Jessica caught Kris staring at her before he turning away.

Stupid! Kris you’re stupid! Why did you staring at her? Pabo! Now she caught you.. What you gonna do if she ask?!, Kris fighting with his mind. His eyes blinks few times, so do his heart which is pounding, nervously.

But to his surprise, there is no hint that she will utter any word. She continue playing with her phone.

Ding!

The metal door in front of them opened. Kris step out from the elevator as soon as the door is open. Jessica look at Kris’s back figure. Jessica let out light chuckles. Hearing her laughs, Kris stop and turned around looking at her. And again, their eyes meet. Jessica smile to him and giving him a light bowed as the elevator door closed.

Kris frozed and blinks. Realizes that he didn’t even pay respect to her at the first time. He scoffs, disbelief. Mental breakdown.

“Hyung..”,

“Hyung..”,

“Kris hyung!”,

Kris startled when he heard car honking and look at the outside before turned his head, looking at Sehun. “Are you okay?”, Sehun asked. Kris frowned and look around him.

“Where am I?”, he asked. Sehun look at Chen who sit behind them, confused.

“In our van?”, Sehun answered.

“Where are we going?”,

“We going to SM company, remember?”, Sehun inquiry. “Why? Why are you like this?”, he asked. Kris ignored him as he look around.

What the hell I saw just now? Am I dreaming?, he thought. Chen wiggles his eyebrow as Sehun look at him.

“What’s wrong?”, Chen mouthed. Sehun raised his shoulder, don’t know. Kyungsoo and Chen look at each other. All of them confused with Kris acts.

“Sehun-ah”, Kris called.

“Yes, hyung?”, Sehun asked.

“Did I sleep just now?”, Kris asked. Sehun frowned even more.

Why the hell did he ask me something like this?, Sehun thought.

“No. You’re just..zoning out..”, Sehun answered. Kris look weird and that makes worried about him. “Hyung, are you okay? Because you don’t look like you’re okay..”, he asked.

“I’m fine. I was just... Confused..”, Kris said.

“Confused about what? You’re just sit over there and zoning out..”, Chen commented from back seat.

Kris, once again, ignoring them. He close his eyes and trying to calming down himself as he inhaled a deep breath and exhaled it slowly. He don’t know what happen to him.

 

#SM Building

 

One by one, EXO member getting out from their van and walk in to the building. “Hyung?”, Sehun called Kris. “You don’t want to get down?”, he asked.

Kris open his eyes and sighed. “You can go first..”, Kris said. Sehun nod his head and getting out from their van.

“Hyung, don’t be late.. We must practice..”, Sehun remind. Kris just nod his head. Sehun leave him alone after talking with their manager.

“Yifan..”, his manager called. Kris turned his head. “Are you okay? Sehun told me that you’re acting weird today. What’s wrong?”, he asked.

“I think, I’m just tired..”

“Are you sure?”,

“Yes... Just give me 2 minutes..”, Kris said. Their manager nod his head and close the door. Kris shut his eyes, trying to figure out what happen to him.

“I’m not sleeping..so why I got that vision? It can’t be I sleeping with both my eyes open, right?”, Kris talk to himself. Two minutes, passed. Kris getting out from their van.

“Are you feeling better now?”, their manager asked.

“Yep.. Thank you..”, Kris replied as he bring his bag over his shoulder. He bowed to his manager before get inside the building. His tired yet sleepy eyes widened when saw the elevator door about to closed. Hell no his going to climbed up the stairs to 4th floor. He have no choices.

“Wait!”, he shouts with his deep low voice of him as he running towards the lift. Thank God that he managed to use his hands to block the metal door. He let out a relief sighed when the elevator door opened. His view greet by a girl with beautiful eyes. Eyes that can make his heartbeat stop  for a second just by looking at her. Kris gulped. She know this girl. She is no other than SNSD’s Jessica.

“Ah, sorry..”, Jessica said as she let out an awkward chuckles. She moved to the other side. But Kris didn't step in to the elevator as he just standing there, staring at her. “You can come in..”, she added.

Kris blinks; the earth calling. He managed to bowed. “Annyeonghasaeyo sunbae..”, he greet. Jessica respond with smile and replied with a light bowed.

“Annyeong.”, she replied. Kris standing next to her and not forget to pushed the floor button. Jessica look at him who look nervous and standing like a statue beside him. The atmosphere is quiet and awkward for Kris. So he trying to come up with a topic.

"When...-",

Jessica turned her head, look at Kris who taller than her, of course. Kris blinks as he staring at her eyes. "Yes?", Jessica asked. Kris look away and staring at his reflection on the metal door in front of them.

"I just..want to ask..", Kris said. "When did SNSD comeback from Japan?" he asked.

"Ah.. This morning..", Jessica answered, calmly.

Kris nod his head as he understood. “I’m cameo in your concert’s vtr..”, Kris added.

“Yeah.. I know.. Thank you for that..”, Jessica replied as she smiling.

“No, I’m the one who should thanks to all of you. Because give me that chances..”,

“Really? I don't think so.. What did you get?”, she asked.

“Fans?”, Kris answered, not so sure. Jessica chuckles and nod her head. Kris smiling when heard Jessica's chuckles. It's sounds so cute to his eardrum. The atmosphere is down again. Kris exhaled a nervous sighs and gulped.

Ding!

Kris feel relief for some reason. The metal door opened at 4th floor. Kris bowed to Jessica before getting out from the elevator. Jessica kindly waved her hands before the elevator door closed. Kris rubbing his back neck, nervous when saw Jessica being friendly to him. Kris stop his step, thinking.

Wait.. I did experienced this before. But...why I feel different?, he thought.

“Hyung!”,

Kris turned his head, looking at Kai. “Over here. Come on..”, he called. Kris follow Kai to their dance practice room.

 

Meanwhile,...

 

At the rooftop, where Jessica meet up with her only sister, Krystal. The atmosphere is calm. The wind blows, brushes her skin. Her hair waves, softly. Jessica shook her head as she let out heavy sighs. “I can’t do that, Soo Jung-ah..”, she said, sound tired.

“Just go out with him, unnie. Having dinner or lunch, maybe.. I did promised him to introduces both of you..”, Krystal pleading.

“Why did you promise to him? You should ask me about this first!”, Jessica nagged. Krystal hung her head low and sighed. “Why you do this?”, Jessica asked.

“I just want you to start a new life, unnie..”,

Jessica turned around, facing Krystal who sit on the bench while looking at her. “What kind of life do you mean, Soojung-ah?”, Jessica asked, confused.

“Find someone new..”, Krystal answered.

“What? You mean- A boyfriend?”, Jessica asked which Krystal respond with a nod. “I don’t need them. I have you, mom and dad, my 8 sisters, I have oppa-deuls and unnie-deuls..”, Jessica refused.

“Are you happy?”, Krystal asked. Jessica huffed. Krystal turning away and shake her head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter