BUSTED!

ROOFTOP LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica climbed down the stairs. She surprise to see EXO walk into the building’s lobby. She blinks and smiling when saw someone who she had waiting for. One by one EXO’s member who walking passed her bowed their back, Jessica replied with a light bow and smile as she walking heading to him.

At the same time, Kris walk into the lobby and saw Jessica. A thin smile formed on his lips. His heart pounding hard as she walk to his way. Kris smile faded when remember that his friends shouldn’t know about this.

“Hey..”, Jessica greet, whispering. But Kris avoiding the eye-contact that Jessica’s made and walking passed her after bowed, just like that.

Jessica replied his bowed and look at him with confused look. “What’s with him?”, she thought as she look at Kris’s back figure. She just want to know if he doing well at their showcase concert last night.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, sunbaenim..”, Jessica turned around and smiling wide when saw Suho.

“Joonmyun!”, Jessica called, happily.

Kris stop his step as he heard Jessica calling Suho with his real name. He turned his head, looking at the back where Suho and Jessica is talking. It’s show they are really close or maybe more than that. Kris turned and keep going with the others. Meanwhile, Suho and Jessica..

“Yah.. I already told you to drop the formality.. It’s not like we just met yesterday..”, Jessica nagging as she slapped Suho’s arm.

Suho flinched in pain but still chuckles, he is happy to see the-excited-Jessica. “I just playing around, okay.. What are you doing here, noona?”, Suho asked.

“Ah..”, Jessica turned her head look at Kyungsoo who walk into the lobby. Kyungsoo look at them and bowed to Jessica. Jessica replied with a light bowed and smiled. Kyungsoo divert his attention to Suho before climbed up the stairs.

“About that..”, Jessica turned look at Suho again and eyeing the fans at the outside building, “Let’s go to the cafeteria first.. Are you free?”, Jessica asked.

“Right now?”, Suho asked.

“Of course! There is something I want to tell you.. Do you mind?”, Jessica questioned.

“Okay..”, Suho agree as he nod his head. Jessica smile and grab Suho’s wrist casually. Since they are like siblings. Suho smile as Jessica hold his wrist and let himself being dragged by Jessica.

“Noona, this is not what you mean by treat me like the other day, right?”, Suho asked.

“What do you mean?”, Jessica asked.

“You promise me to buy me food when you didn’t come to our showcase, remember?”, Suho questioned.

“Ah! About that, don’t worry.. That, we will do sometime, whenever you want..okay? Now, I have something to discuss with you..”, Jessica answered. Suho nod his head.

 

@SM’s cafeteria

 

The cafeteria filled with Super Junior minus Hee Chul and Kangin since they go to the military service, SHINee, F(x)’s Luna and Victoria, SM Rookies and trainees. Jessica and Suho sit at the corner table.

“SNSD will go to LA for Music Bank..”, Jessica said, casually as she look at Suho who sit opposite her.

“That’s good, right?”, Suho asked as he let out confused chuckles. Jessica nod her head. “But why you didn’t look happy?”, Suho asked.

“It’s not like I’m not happy.. I’m happy, truly.. But there is another thing that make me worried..”, Jessica said, worried.

“What is it, noona?”, Suho asked.

Jessica bite her lower lips as she hesitate to talk about this. Suho just look at her, waiting. Jessica take out a book from her handbag and put in on the table. “This..”, Jessica said.

Suho take the book and read the title at the front page. “Wild..Romance?”, Suho said and look at Jessica who staring at him. Suho open the front cover. His eyes widened when realizes that is a script book. Jessica smiling widely when saw Suho’s thin smile.

“A script book?”, Suho asked as he look at Jessica. Jessica nod her head, cutely. “You got offer for acting in drama??”, Suho ask again, disbelief.

“Yesss...!!”, Jessica said, excited.

“Woah~ Hahaha.. I can’t believe this..”, Suho said and open every pages. “Noona, you’re so lucky! This is your first time, right?”, Suho asked.

Jessica nod her head. “I had been acting as cameo in sitcom and musical as cameo too in 2007. It’s just a short time. I acted in Legally Blonde in 2009..”, Jessica said.

“As a main cast..”, Suho added.

Jessica nod her head, “I know.. But now, Korean Drama.. Even I’m just supporter cast, but this is really make me nervous.. Because people will watch me acting.. My God, Joonmyun, what should I do??”, Jessica asked. She is excited and panic at the same time.

Suho chuckles. “Noona.. I believe you can do this..”, he said.

“I can do this.. I will do my best..”, Jessica said. Both of them chuckles. Suho look at the script book again, he feel proud of Jessica. The girl who known as crybaby during audition, at their trainee days, now will acting in Korean Drama. Jessica staring at Suho who look at the script book, deary.

“Joonmyun?”, Jessica called. Suho turned look at her. “Are you okay?”, Jessica asked.

“I’m.. I’m okay.. Is this what you want tell me?”, Suho asked. Jessica nod her head, with her shining eyes. Suho let out chuckles.

“Why? What is funny about it?”, Jessica asked.

Suho shook his head. “It’s nothing..”, Suho answered.

Jessica glare at him. “Yah, Kim Joonmyun.. You should be grateful for this, you know that?”, Jessica said, sulking.

“I don’t know.. Can you tell me why I should be grateful?”, Suho asked, teasingly.

Jessica let out heavy sighs. “Because you’re the first person I told about this, personally..”, Jessica said. Suho look at her.

“Personally?”, Suho asked.

“Yeah.. Since you at Beijing, yesterday.. So I didn’t have a chances to tell you.. But everyone in this country, maybe.. Already know about this..”, Jessica said.

“About you will acting in new drama?”, Suho asked.

Jessica nod her head. “Yes..”, she replied.

“Everyone know. But what do you mean by ‘personally’?”, Suho asked.

“I didn’t ask for other opinion about this and tell them how happy am I..”, Jessica said.

“And..I’m the first person?”, Suho asked, want to make sure.

Jessica nod her head. Suho look at her while thought of something. Why did she do that? Why am I the first person she choose to tell her good news, personally? Did she...like me?, Suho thought.

“I had been trying called Soojung to tell her about this, to share with her, but she is nowhere to be found. Her member said, Soojung at practice room.. But I think she is avoiding me..”, Jessica said, pouting.

Suho scoffed, when realizes he is misunderstood Jessica’s intention.

“Heechul oppa it’s not here for listen to my nagging.. I miss him so much..”, Jessica added.

“My mom and dad, I’m worried, if I tell them, they will more worried than me..”, Jessica chuckles, “But it’s not like they are didn’t confident about me.. They know, everything will be fine if I give my best effort on it..”, she said as she thinking of her beloved parents.

“I want to talk about this with Jonghyun too. But, you know he already have someone. So I tend to avoiding him, like what he want. His girlfriend jealous of me for getting so close with Jonghyun. I was like, ‘say whaaaattt??’ He is my friend since trainee days. And Jonghyun didn’t even defend me and follow his girlfriend’s words. Is that wrong?”, Jess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter