THE ROOFTOP

ROOFTOP LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After done with their showcase, all EXO member back to SM building. They gather in their dance practice studio with their tired body, legs and face while waiting for their manager to come.

On the other hand, Tao is surfing internet in his phone. He read articles, watching video fancam and read the comments.

“What are you doing?”, Kris asked.

Tao look up at him and show Kris his phone screen. “Oh, this our showcase??”, he asked.

“Yes..”, Tao answered as he nod his head. Meanwhile, Chen who surfing internet through PC, shouts.

“Yah! Guys! They already uploaded the fancam!”, gained attention all s. Each of them gather around Chen. They watch their own fancam and read the comments. They are pleased to read the positive comments about them.

“I love D.O voice! He’s cute!!”

“Kai is hot when his dancing!”

“Am I the only one think Xiumin is more look like maknae here? He is cute like hamster!! I want to pinch his cheek!”

“Woah~ I really love vocal-line voice!! Daebak! The dancer-line too! Fighting!!”

 

Tao and Kris in their own world. “The comments is...harsh..”, Tao blurted. Kris frowned and take a seat beside Tao.

“What do you mean?”, Kris asked.

“Read this..”,

Kris read the comments. It’s about Tao.

“It’s funny to see the chinese kid playing with stick..why is he so dark? I thought all chinese people is bright skin!”

“I don’t see how they pick that Tao-kid as cutie maknae! Sehun is the most cute among them!”

“I don’t like Kris’s voice.. Gahh~ Did he rapping just now? Or he talk with his so-called-foreign language! LOL!”

“I hate Kris’s voice! But I love Chanyeol’s.. He suit to be rapper than that giant rapper.. He only have b*tchface! Other than that? NOTHING!”

“What the hell Kris said? Is he rapping? Because I’m not understand at all!”

“LOL at Kris’s voices..”

 

Tao eyes widened when Kris scroll down the comment and read the comment about him. “Gege! I told you to read mine only!”, Tao whined. Kris divert his attention to their other member who look happy while reading the positive comment about them, while him.

Kris staring back at Tao’s phone screen. Tao is right. The comment is too harsh. “Is it important to them to comment about it?”, he mumbling. Tao blinks look at him.

“Gege..”, he called.

“Can’t they keep their hateful comments in their mind? Why must they spill it out?!”, Kris explode. All s turned to look at him who sit beside the blank Tao.

“I.. I.. I don’t know..”, Tao answered even he know that Kris didn’t mean him or blame him for that.

“This is totally unfair and bullsh*t!”, he cursed under his breath, loud enough to Tao heard that. Kris get up from his seat and walk out from their dance practice room.

“Kris! Where are you going?!”, Suho asked. But totally ignored by Kris who slammed the door, hard. They startled and start looking at Tao.

“Wha- What??”, Tao asked.

“Where did he go? Did he tell you?”, Suho asked.

“No..”, Tao answered as he shook his head.

“I don’t think Tao know about this..”, Xiumin said.

“What did he said to you?”, Sehun asked as he trailing closer to Tao, follow by Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Suho just standing there, beside Chen who still sit infront of the PC. Luhan sit back on the floor, resting. Kai look depressed as he keep tidying his hair while facing the mirror. Xiumin looking at Tao who being surrounded by the others. Kyungsoo sit beside Luhan and playing with his phone. Lay zoning out, being jpg.

“Nothing. We just read the comment from my phone though..”, Tao said.

“Really? What about the comment?”, Suho asked.

“It’s a negative comment about him..”, Tao answered.

“Where?”, Chanyeol asked then Tao show him the comments. All of them read the comment and feel bad for Kris.

“Do you have any idea where would be he go?”, Xiumin asked Suho which Suho respond with shook his head.

“I think, Kris hyung should be open-minded, somehow.. I think this is normal for idol like us..”, Chanyeol commented. Luhan and Kyungsoo nod their head, agree with Chanyeol.

“What if our manager asking for him?”, Luhan asked, while looking at Suho and Xiumin.

“Who?”, their manager asked, make them startled.

“Hyung! Since when you’re here??”, Kai asked.

“Just now.. Why? Wait a minute!”, he said as he counting the EXO members with his eyes.

“Where is Kris?”, he asked.

All eyes on Suho. “He.. He can’t join our meeting..”, Suho said.

“Why?”, their manager ask as he step into the dance practice room with suspicious look of him.

“He..”, Suho turned to look at Chen and Chanyeol.

“Stomache!”, Chanyeol lied. Their manager frowned.

“Yeah.. He just got stomache..earlier..”, Baekhyun added.

“So, where is he right now?”, their manager asked.

“Suho told him to get rest at another room..? The more comfortable room..”, Chen lied as he glances at Suho.

“Yeah~ Like that..”, Suho nod his head and feel bad for lying.

“Hyung, you know how noisy we are.. So, Suho don’t want Kris scolding us for that..”, Chen added.

“Thank you, Suho..”, Kai said, as he smirk. Sehun thanked Suho too. Suho just smiling awkwardly since he don’t know what should he said.

“Hyung, can we begin our meeting?”, Suho asked.

“Please informed Kris what we discuss about tonight, okay?”, their manager asked.

“Okay~”, they replied in unison.

“Where would Kris go?”, Suho thought and his phone vibrated. He check his phone, it’s a message from Jessica.

 

From : Sica-noona

Suho-saeng, I’m sorry for not answer your call. I’m driving and have a lot things to do. Meet you tomorrow. I will treat you. ;)

 

Suho smiling over the message and put back his phone in his pocket. They sit in circle and begin their meeting.

 

#Rooftop

 

Meanwhile, on the SM building’s rooftop. Kris standing alone at the cold night while staring at the beautiful night of city view from where he is standing. The wind brushed his exposed skin. He feel irritated. His eyes b with tears as he remember the negative comment about him. Kris gritting his teeth. His jaw numb.

“Aaaaaaarghhh!!!!”, he scream out loud, make his blood vessel on his neck and forehead be seen.

“Aaaaaaaaaaargghh!!!!”, he screamed again, let out everyth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter