WHAT SHOULD I DO?

ROOFTOP LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#SNSD Dance Practice Room

 

All SNSD member practice ‘The Boys’ dance choreography since they will perform that song at Music Bank at Paris, the day after tomorrow and Jessica keep doing mistake and totally off, there is something bothered her. Tiffany paused the player and sighed. Taeyeon approaching Jessica.

“Sica.. Are you okay?”, Taeyeon asked. All member look at them, while panting and waiting for Jessica’s answer.

“Nothing.. Let’s keep practice..”, Jessica said.

“We can’t.. Because you not pay attention to our practice.”, Tiffany said. Jessica just keep silence.

“Are you worry about the drama?”, Sooyoung asked, make Jessica and the other look at her.

“I think so..”, Jessica said.

Yoona smiling and give Jessica a comforting hug. “It’s okay, unnie.. We will cheering on you..”, Yoona said. Jessica’s eyes heatened by tears. Actually, she feel stress after knowing what Suho told her earlier and now she feel touched with her members who always by her side, comforting her and support her. Krystal, still didn’t contact her.

“Omo.. Are you crying?”, Yuri asked, teasingly. All of them chuckles at Yuri remarks. Jessica sobbing in Yoona’s embrace.

“Awww....”, Tiffany awed. “Group hug!!”, she added. Then all of them do a group hug, comforting Jessica. Jessica feel thankful for having her members.

“I’m sorry..”, Jessica apologize.

 

@Rooftop

 

Kris playing with his smartphone, spending his free time on the rooftop, far from everyone. s thought that rooftop is a restricted place, so because of that, no one dare to go to the rooftop. But for the truth, it’s Jessica who put the sign, so no one can bothered her.

Kris smiling when thinking about Jessica, he reminisce their time together on that windy night. But his smile faded as he re-calling what happen to Jessica and Donghae. He know that at the past, Jessica was rumored to had a relationship with Donghae when their selca during trainee days spreading in the internet. But it’s turned out they are just a friends.

But what is their status right now? Are they dating? Why Donghae – sunbaenim treat her like that??, Kris thought. And Suho..

Kris let out heavy sighs as he using his arms as pillow, he lying down on the bench, staring at the stars. He feel regret for what he doing when he avoid Jessica’s eye-contact earlier but he don’t want s know about his meeting with Jessica. What would they say if they know about it? They will teasing him and Kris totally hate that.

“She cannot know about that.. She can’t..”, Kris mumbles as he shook his head. He don’t want Jessica know about his past about her. He don’t want Jessica know that at the past, he dislike her. Kris blinks when realizes what is his thinking.

“No, wait..”, he said as he get up from his back. Look around the rooftop as he thinking what did he say just now. “Why would I don’t want her to know about it??” he asking himself. Confused.

Kris get up on his feet and trailing closer to the railing. “What happen to me..? I did dislike her, at the past.. But now.. I don’t want her to know about that?”, Kris sighs.

 

Yoona and Hyoyeon keep eyeing Jessica who acting really weird that night. Usually, she will keep talking and laughing but now, she just stay silence. Still, they can feel her aura. Jessica decide to forget about what Suho told her about Kris, and focus on her script book. Their manager come and telling them the van is ready.

All of them get up from their seat and carrying their stuffs. Sooyoung still curious about Jessica’s date with Jongsuk but have no chance to talk about it.

“Listen to me.. As usual, they are three van for all of you.. Do you want to go somewhere before back to the dorm?”, their manager asked.

“Taeyeon, Tiffany and I will go buying some snacks..”, Sunny said which Taeyeon and Tiffany nodded their head as yes.

“Okay.. The others?”, their manager asked.

“We just...go back to the dorm..”, Yuri said.

“Okay.. So, let’s move on..”, their manager said and gesturing them to following him. Taeyeon lock their dance practice room door before following the other members.

“Oh, annyeonghasaeyo..”,

Jessica divert her attention to the deep voices greeting her members as they climbed down the stairs. It’s Kris. The girls greet him back with smile as they walking passed him but not Jessica. When Kris took a short glances at her, Jessica just put her expressionless face, not even look at him. He greet Taeyeon who walking behind Jessica. Taeyeon smiling and nod her head.

Kris stop his step and look at Jessica. Frowned.

Did she mad at me for what happen earlier? Is she okay?, Kris thought, feel uneasy when Jessica being cold to him. He just shruggs it out and thinking positive and proceed to the rooftop with his dinner that he buy at the cafeteria.

 

Jessica look down as they walk out from the building to their respective fan. Sunny, Taeyeon and Tiffany goes to another van. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon get into the same van while Yoona, Yuri and Seohyun in one van.

Sooyoung took a seat at the back while Hyoyeon and Jessica at the front on the middle row. “Ah.. I hope they will buy a lot of food..”, Sooyoung said. Hyoyeon chuckles and shut the door beside her. Jessica look at the outside and being silent again.

Hyoyeon buckle up her seatbelt. “Sica..”, Sooyoung called. Hyoyeon look at both of them.

“Hmm?”, Jessica answered.

“Are you okay? Still nervous?”, Sooyoung asked.

“Okay.. I’m okay..”, Jessica answered.

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon look at each other with their suspicious look. “But you don’t look like you’re okay..”, Sooyoung added.

“Soo, please. Don’t worry about me..”, Jessica said, not even look at Sooyoung nor Hyoyeon. “It’s just... Soojung. She didn’t contact me at all since that night..”, Jessica said.

“That night?”, Hyoyeon asked. Jessica glances at Hyoyeon before divert her attention to the outside again. Hyoyeon turned look at Sooyoung, need a explanation.

“I will told you when we arrive at the dorm..”, Sooyoung mouthed. Hyoyeon show her pinky finger as promise. Sooyoung nod her head, agree. They seat properly and doing their own things.

 

@SNSD Dorm.

 

Hyoyeon get into SooSica bedroom when Jessica go to take shower. She need an explanation. As promise, Sooyoung told her everything that she know about Jessica’s blind date that arranged by Krystal and how Jessica ended her night with silence. No happy story, no sweet smile or any moment to share with her.

“Really? Why Jongsuk didn’t tell me anything about this??”, Hyoyeon questioned herself.

“I don’t know.. This is must be one of the reason why Soojung didn’t contact Jessica at all..”, Sooyoung said. Hyoyeon blinking as she staring at Sooyoung. Both of them sitting on Sooyoung’s bed. Jessica come in, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon turned look at her.

“Oh.. Hyo, what are you doing here?”, Jessica asked, casually as she step in to her room. She already in her pajama.

“Just because...”, Hyoyeon answered. Jessica took a short glances at them before trailing closer to her bed and open her notebook on her bed.

“Just because? That’s weird.. Are you talking bad about me again? Why are you so silent when I get in?”, Jessica questioned. Hyoyeon turned look at Sooyoung. “Spill it already, girls..”, Jessica command.

“Actually, I did told everything to Hyoyeon..”, Sooyoung said. Jessica look at Hyoyeon and Sooyoung.

“Everything? What do you mean by ‘everything’?”, Jessica asked, clueless.

Sooyoung bite her lower lips, hesitated. “About your blind-date with Jongsuk-sshi..”, she answered. Jessica’s expression change.

“Say what?”, Jessica said.

“Hyo need to know about this! We don’t like you acting like this! Seriously, Sica.. We have to share everything, let out everything what you feel.. Your problem.. Don’t keep it in your heart..”, Sooyoung explained, scared.

“Soo, I told you don’t worry about me! And about Jongsuk, I’m not bothered by it! I’m the one who leaving him! Geez!”, Jessica replied, frustrated. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon look at her with frowned.

“But..why? Is Jongsuk said something that can hurt your heart?”, Hyoyeon asked.

“No.. I don’t know what should I say. I know, he is your friend Hyoyeon-ah.. But..this is my decision..”,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter