HER

ROOFTOP LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

I don't know when everything start..

I don't know..when, where and why,..

is this feelings...right? I mean..falling in love with our labelmate?

I really don't know..

 

Kris P.O.V :

It's funny when before us, EXO member, debut, I'm really not a big fan of her or even her group. I don't know why, they just...not my style. But I can't say it out loud because we have their number one fan here, in our dorm. He is really big fan of them. Why? I don't know too. What so good about them? 

Okay, they popular, I get it..but why? I know some of them, can sing well..but not the others. I didn't mean that they totally out of singing, but yeah.. they just got 2 or 3 words line in their all song. So what is that? They can dance, but also not all of them can dance well like their 'Dancing Queen'. Beauty? No one can say who is beautiful or which one.. I know, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right? I know.. I know.. But why they so popular?

Now..after we debut.. We always busy with our schedule and it makes me tired like hell! But I can't say it out loud because I know that, I'm not the only one who feel that. Everyone. Everyone is tired; my 11 member, our manager, our driver and our stylist, everyone is tired. So, I have no rights to complained about it. This is what I want; to become an entertainer. We often go to SM building for practice and keep practicing our dance moves for our showcase.

What make me wonders; I had meet our senior, TVXQ, Super Junior, SHINee and F(x)...but there is some thing I missed.. 

***

"I hope SNSD-sunbaenim will back to Korea soon..", Baekhyun said as they on their way to SM building. Kris turned his head, looking at Baekhyun who watching fancam of SNSD's concert in Japan.

"Why?", Kris asked with frowned.

"You know our showcase is coming, right? I want them to be there..", Baekhyun replied and let out long sighs.

"Where are they right now?"

"Japan..", Baekhyun answered, bluntly and gasped after realizes something. "Hyung! You don't know? Woaah..", Baekhyun exclaimed, over-reacting.

"Yah.. What with your reaction..", Kris nagged.

"Kris-gege not SNSD sunbaenim fan..", Tao blurted.

"Really? That's weird.." Baekhyun commented as he rubbed his chin; suspiciously.

"What's weird?", Kris asked.

"Even not a fan, we should know where is our national girl group right now. Do you hate them that much hyung?", Baekhyun teased and wiggling his eye-brows, playfully.

"Yah.. It's not like that..", Kris is trying to explained.

"Then what? It is because you already meet them?", Baekhyun guessed.

"Ah! Right! SNSD sunbaenim VCR..", Tao said as he remember about it.

"I only meet four of them.. Not all.. And..-",

"And what? Are they beautiful?", Baekhyun cut, interested.

"Yes.. They look beautiful..but..",

"There is 'but'? Seriously? I hate those word..", Baekhyun cut again and lay his back against the seat.

"Why? You know we really need this 'but' words in our lives..", Kris commented. They laughs at Kris's remark. Baekhyun continue watching the fancam with Tao joined him.

"I love Jessica-sunbae voice..", Tao blurted, make Baekhyun tilt his head; looking at Tao who sit behind them. Tao showed Baekhyun, his cheeky smile.

"I know, right? I love Taeyeon-sunbae's voice..", Baekhyun said, casually.

"Suho, which member do you like?", Kai asking Suho who sit beside the driver. Kris divert his attention to Suho.

"Suho is SNSD-sunbae's fan too?", Tao asked.

"Yeah.. I heard that she is closed with one member..", Kai blurted and smirking. They start cooing Suho; teasing him. Kris did not interested with topic for today. It's enough that Baekhyun keep mentioned SNSD-sunbaenim in their dorm and dance studio. And now, even in their van. SNSD will be mentioned.

"Really?! With who??" Baekhyun asked. Suho planning to ignored them; avoid any scandals or rumors among their labelmate.

"Last night, Suho hyung talking on the phone with that girl..", Kai added.

Suho eyes open wide. "Yah! Where did you hear that?!", Suho shouts. Kai laughs at Suho's reaction. Kris shook his head. Baekhyun and Tao cooing Suho.

"I, accidently heard HER name.. What is that again?", Kai teased and pretend like he trying to remember what happen last night. Suho being panic and he can feel that his face and body heatened up.

"Who? Which SNSD member he talk to??", Baekhyun asked.

"Sunny-sunbaenim?", Tao try to guess.

"Nope!", Kai answered.

"Yah! Kim Jong In, stop it!" Suho warned.

"He mentioned Jessica-sunbae..", Kai blurted. Suho let out a heavy sigh. Tao and Baekhyun's eyes open wide, jaw dropped. Suho shook his head and back to his seat, fanning himself.

"What?! Jessica- Ice Princess?? You..really..close..with her?", Baekhyun asked, stuttering.

"Sica..noona~", Kai teased.

"YAH!", Suho shouts. All eyes staring at Suho with their 'suspicious' look.

"Woah~ She even told you to drop formalities? Daebaek~! Since when? Are you two have something?", Baekhyun asked, slightly feel jealous.

"It's not like that.. We are friend. Okay? Just friend..", Suho trying to explained.

"If both of you just a friend, why are you look panic and furious when Kai mentioned Jessica-sunbaenim..", Kris inquiry.

"That's because...I don't want all of you misunderstood.. That's all..", Suho answered.

"It's okay, hyung. I ship you with Jessica-sunbaenim!", Kai teased. Suho let out ridiculous chuckles and shook his head. He don't know what should he do now. Kris huffed when heard that Kai shipping Suho and Jessica.

"What with that reaction gege?", Tao asked. 

"What?", Kris asked. Now all eyes on Kris.

"I heard that you huffing.. Do you hate SNSD-sunbae that much?", Tao asked, casually.

"Yah.. I said, I don't hate them. Okay? I just..", Kris trying to explain as he look at Suho. "..thinking that Suho more match with Yoona-sunbae..", Kris blurted.

"What?! Hahaha! Hyung, I don't know that you're shipper too..", Kai teased.

"I'm not!", Kris denied.

"So, what wrong with Jessica sunbae? Why you don't like her with Suho hyung?", Kai asked.

Suho staring at Kris, waiting for his answer. "It's not that.. I don't like her with Suho. They just..", Kris stuttering.

"Just what?", Suho asked.

"Wait! Why should I talking about this? It's not even my business!", Kris scoffed.

"Do you hate Jessica-sunbae?", Tao asked.

Kris let out a sigh. Ignored Tao curiousity. Suho frowned at Kris's reaction. "But I like Jessica-sunbae among SNSD member. So stop all this, okay?", Suho said and back to his seat again. Kai raised his shoulder, shrugg it off and put on his headphone; listening to the music.

"Did he confessed just now?", Tao asked, whispering to Baekhyun. But loud enough to make Kris heard it.

"I don't know. Can we consider this as confession? He like Jessica-sunbaenim..", Baekhyun added. Kris shook his head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter