V: Life Changing

Boys over Flower II: Eternal Love

 

 

 

At the airport, Ji hoo is talking to his new assistant, Park Jung Min when Mr. Wong arrived with two persons at his back.

 

"They here now, master."

He looks at Mr. Wong and glance to the two people.

"This kind of battle is not easy as it seems."

"Every day of our lives is struggling, there's no space for fear in our side." the youngest one answered.

"Even though fear is a negative side, you must have that for the word bravery to have rival." said Mr. Wong.

"Whatever. Anything goes and we do not care either. Who are you anyway? Why you keep answering while we are asking that moron." says the other one pointing at Ji hoo.

"He is Mr. Wong, my secretary; my assistant and now, my company representative. After I announce the two of you as my cousins, Hyun Jun and Kyu Jong... do not take it for granted because any of them will threaten us, you must be prepared.”

 

"Hey Ji hoo-ah, in that kind of tone are you treating us an idiot?" says Hyun Jun.

Kyu Jong cuts Hyun Jun's word, "Enough, Jun-ah. We'll take it as it is."

 

"But it takes time before Master Ji hoo do those. We must prepare the whole plot before the final approach-- and that is publicizing both of you." explains Mr. Wong.

 

Kyu Jong was surprised, "What?!"

 

"It is like chess here in this kind of world. Before we move our Queen, secure the King in any safest tactics." Mr. Wong added.

 

"So we'll wait that long?"

 

"The moment that you step your feet at Japan, both of you will undergo a special treatment for self-improvements."

 

"Like what, Mr. Wong?" asks Hyun Jun.

 

"We prepared some activities for both you. The first one: you will attend a golf course session for social development and when the times come that you had already known as part of the company, you will play with our minor and major stock holders; next, a Japanese Professional Translator will be in your house starting tomorrow to teach you to understand and speak Japanese language fluently."  Mr. Wong added, "We also bought some business books for references in your two months educating Business in a prestigious university there. And of course—"

 

"W-WAIT! You expecting us to do that all immediately?!" cuts Hyun Jun.

 

"Yes sir. The major stock holder in Japan will be the first one who will know about your identities and the next big step is announcing it publicly in anniversary party of our company. That's the biggest plot we have."

 

Kyu Jong listening to Mr. Wong silently and Hyun Jun is warilly as they heard him explaining about the plan.

"If you're not mature enough to handle those SIMPLE THINGS, you can pack up yourself back to Jeju and hide your identities there as a group band."

 

"Lame. Why would we do that? Let's go."

 

The two go on walking and Ji hoo followed them but before he reaches the bay, Jae Kyung shouts his name as loud as she can. He stopped to look at her and he saw others following him. He went to their side so they cannot see who’s with him but when he nearly besides Jae Kyung, she push him back and punch his face that made Ji hoo fell down. Everybody was shock including Mr. Wong who followed his master back then.

 

[background music: No Matter How Many Time We Part- Hae-in Song]

http://www2.mp3raid.com/search/download-mp3/9593866/no_matter_how_many_time_we_part_hae_in_song.html

 

Ji hoo smiled at her, “What a great memory to keep, ha.”

 

Jae Kyung reaches out her hand to Ji hoo to stand up and said,

“You are so unpredictable. I didn’t even hurt you, did I?”

 

“No… not at all.” and he smile.

 

“I heard that before. Hey, why you did not bother to say goodbye to us? Are you really used to it?”

 

He just smiled back and then, “Now I can—You are all here already.”

 

Jun pyo walk near to Ji hoo and held his coat up close to him.

“Are you moron? How could you let her cry like that??”

Ji hoo sense anger in his tone and look at Jandi who still her teary eyes are swelling.

“I’m not the one who can truly hurt her so much.” He look at Jun Pyp,” Don’t let her hurt him again or you’ll die.”

“Why you have guts to say that word, you’re the one who hurt her now?”
“I’m not talking to the presence. I am talking about hurting him in near future. You’ll gonna regret it for the rest of your life, I assure you.”

Jun pyo put down his coat and look at him seriously.

“It will never happen.”

“Don’t say it, DO it. I’m just here watching you.” As he fix his coat.

He walks towards to  Jandi and wipe her cheek.

 

“Thank you for the time being beside me. I must let you live well and be happy. Never ever let the fire hurt you because your firefighter resigns as of today so no one will rescue you if that moment comes.”

 

She tried to smile as what Ji hoo mention the word firefighter.

“You’re always here when there’s a fire...” Pointing on her heart, still crying as she remembered the time that he is always with her every time she get into trouble. She continued talking, “It seems that these tears telling me that I am too much attached to my savior and need to stand alone.”

 

Ji hoo hold her two hands and tried not to fall his tear, “I may regret it not to stay but I need to. Time will say what will be our fortune.” He breathes heavily as he held her hand down.

 I hope I can hold your hands forever and walk besides you. He thought.

“Good bye.”

He smiled and then he turned away. He turns his back to go to the airport bay and never look back to them.

As a matter of fact, he did not manage to control his tear to fall after he walks out. Mr. Wong and Mr. Park saw him and follow him immediately as when he knew that no one see him, his tears roll down to his chicks freely.

 “I sincerely want her, but she will never be mine. They are both important to me… w-which I decided to let her go and be happy.” he said to himself.

“There will be someone else can fill up her space in your heart, sir.” Park Jung Min says.

“Really... Because if not, I will love her till I die.”

Silence passes to them as he cries wholeheartedly and Mr. Wong pat his back. Ji hoo end his yelp as he started to walk down at the hallway to go to the airplane.

Meanwhile at the lounge, they are seating at the waiting area to rest.

Woobin and Jae kyung are talking to each other while seating at the other side of the bench while others are busy comforting Jandi and Jun Pyo.

“You know, among the three persons, Ji hoo who hurt the most.” Jae kyung says softly as not to hear Jandi.

“What makes you think that, Jae kyung?” asks Woobin.

“Well based of what I had seen, they share their lives about five years without Junpyo’s presence and we all know how Jihoo cares Jandi.”

Jandi accidentally overheard Jae Kyung and felt so sadden. 

“I’m too selfish.” Jandi says to herself as she looked at the plane ground where one of the planes landed.

“No one done wrong here, why he acted like these.. it is just the company. He just needed to be far apart from us to do the unfinished business. Just look forward to it wish to be back soon.” says Woobin to her.

“He didn’t even say when he’ll be back, Woobin ” asks Ga Eul.

Everybody look at each other as it takes it as factual.

Jandi still standing and looking at the sky where the plane freely hovers up to their destination and Jun Pyo hug her to comfort.

 

 


 

        It’s already half year when Ji hoo and others monopolized their company at Japan and to take it seriously, every night Jihoo is all awake until morning to study and review the documents that they have. He decided to assign Kyu Jong as assistant manager in the Event programmer Division to their company and Hyun Jun become his assistant after the settled meeting.

       Every day, he never fails giving attention and opportunities to their employees and gives concern to them when they need something. Everything goes well and ends well with the help of his assistant Park Jung Min and Mr. Wong on his side, they manage to talk to their employees as they continue reviving their company. They finally settled a date for the commencement of Grand Opening of their Musical Arts Museum and Theater at Japan that once claimed by the managers and directors that was impossible to launch.

“Mr. Kim, I’m proud that you and your brother become part of this success and I hope you will improve more and more.”

“The pleasure is mine, Chairman Yoon.” Kyu Jong says casually.

“Board meeting will proceed after the announcement, sir. Every member of directors in Japan branch is waiting at the conference room.” Young Saeng explains.

“Alright then, Let’s Go.” Ji hoo affirm and stand up to go the conference.

The seven directors of every department are already waiting for them as they give respect to the chairman as he arrived. Kyu Jong distribute the files they needed and before he put the last copy for him, Jihoo starts talking while looking at him.

“By this time, this is the hardest part for us.” He started.

Kyu Jong looked at Jihoo’s eyes too as he talks emotionless and then he leave them and stay on the other corner with Young Saeng..

 “Chairman-President Yoon receives an unsettled statement that managing the launch event was too difficult to handle but he finished itjust like that after we came here personally. You need to be more careful to your people and supplies; we’re going to watch you. There’s another concern, the Chairman-President wants you to present the budgeting flow---” Mr. Wong explains as he reads and checking the reports that his holding but Goong Meo Gun, director of Production Division stand up and speaks hysterically.

 “Mr. Wong, you always act that you are the right hand of chairman—and We already knew that… but DOES that mean that you will be his TONGUE TO SPEAK up! I am irritated to a person---”

“You’ll never gonna like it when he spoke. If I were you, I’ll just listen first before you ask our young master to speak. ” Jung min concedes.

Kyu Jong and Young Saeng are still standing at conference corner while the discussion is still ongoing. Even Jung min tried to warn Mr. Goong but he still manages to give a sarcastic comment about their new chairman and end up of snooty talk to convince the other directors that they have rights to protest and mislead the meeting for uproar.

Kyu Jong is so irritated because the talks become senseless even he did not understand some of their words. He intentionally drops the files that he is holding to make an interruption and he succeeds because everybody stares at them inaudibly.

“Thank you, Kyu Jong-ah.” Jihoo said.

They are more eager to know who they are because the first words coming from their young chairman is his name but the most terrifying words come out in his mouth made them rattles.

“Meo Goon-kun and even your secretary—I finally announce here that you should pack up all your things and go home.. Yolwa-kun, the budget last year—pass it before twelve midnight today but if you can’t, you may follow Goong Meo Gun-kun.” His eyes are still in their files while talking.

“All you need to do is to follow what I ask and I’ll be fair enough to listen to your plead.”

Meo Gyun stand up fiercely while pointing him, “You SHORT MINDED, young idiot man! How can YOU Say the word “FAIR ENOUGH” if you fired me this way. And you addresses me that way--You impolite man!” Gung Meo Gyun screeched.

 

 [Ajusshi, I don’t know you? Who are you anyway?]

“Ajussi, naega dangsin-eul anayo?dangsin-eun nugu sijyo?”asks Jihoo in Korean language.

Kyu jong smiled secretly as Jihoo turning the table up to his side now.

 

You’re really a smart guy, Ji hoo-ssi,He thought.

 

 “The production department is already open so I would like to acknowledge Kim Kyu Jong-kun as the head and his brother Kim Young Saeng-kun as his secretary on that department. I hired them directly and under my provision--- I am not going to entertain any further question. Now, the meeting is adjourns, do your job according on what its plan. You may go now.”

They all go out with sharp eyes looking at Ji hoo, those eyes that full of avenge. 

 

“YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A CRUMPLED PAPER, YOU WILL SEE!” Meo Gyun threated and walks away.

 

 Kyu Jong went to him as Meo Gyun leave and he put his file to Jihoo’s side as he smiles.

 

“I thought you’re just mean but I can’t even imagine that the right term for it was cruel.”

“Suit yourself.” He got up and held up the files in his desk.

 

 On the other hand, Gu Jun pyo spend much time to their own company and follow Ji hoo’s path to be a perfect man not only for Jandi but also for his employees.

 Guem Jandi graduated at Shinhwa University and opens once more the small clinic of Ji hoo’s grand pa, of course with Jihoo’s consent. She also hired one nurse to assist her. His name is Kim Hyung Jun, who was a transfer student from Jeju but graduated at Shinhwa and batch mate of Jandi. They became friends when Hyung Jun needed a Doctor practicum and she also needed a nurse.

 One afternoon, they don’t have any clients so they have time to rest.

Hyung Jun asked Jandi why she still not married and asked again if the person who really owns the clinic was her boyfriend.

 

“Tsk… no. We’re like best of friend and the man that I promised to marry is not him. This man didn’t ask me again because he’s too busy but I know one day he’ll ask it again.”

 

“If I were you, the man who always cares with you in times of your trouble is whom I’ll wait because he’s the man who loves you more. Not the one who piled with business things and did not pay you a visit once in a while.”

“Y-yeah... sunbae always on my side every time that I need a home… b-but that doesn’t mean he’s still in--in love with me…I must understand Jun pyo because it is for our future.”

Hyung Jun just sneer at what she explains.

She then remember when Jihoo’s head off to Japan and the words that made her cry.

Yes, Jihoo is her life savior when trouble comes but now if she ever gets involved in troubles, she did not know if others can do what Jihoo done for her.

 

“F4… You are so lucky, Jandi. You’re surrounded by men who always been friend and to care. And two men love you more than their lives.”

 

Jandi look at him so curiously. How come that this man know how lucky she is even she did not even told him about her F4 friends.

 

Hyung Jun just smiled at her and says, “You really didn’t recognize me, do you?”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Can’t you figure who I am? Or even remember where you’d seen me?” smiling as he says.

 

“Well… it’s hard to figure it out.” He looks closely to Hyung Jun.

 

“Yah!” uncomfortably move away his head but Jandi moves like a dog, sniffing around and look back at his face again.

 

“You’re freakin’ me out! You are weird.”

 

“Kyaahhh!! I already remember! You’re with that group band dancing in a pub here in Seoul. Hmm..wait.. I like that song.. ahhmm..I’m your man, that’s the title of that song right?”

 

“Well…yeah, you had a sharp memory,Jandiah..But let say that’s the first one you saw us, then how about the actual meeting?”

Jandi look so blank for a minute and says, “Aiishhh! Ican’t recall. Straight to the point,Jun-ah!”

He smirks and says,” You so cute when you’re thinking. Ara! Ara! I am one of the gang who ruin your day at Jeju.”

Silence pass.

Hyung jun is waiting to bit him.

 

Jandi stares him gradually more than five minutes.

 

“Kyaaahh!!! Say something! I’m scared!”

 

Jandi smiles.

 

“I thought you’re just look like him but you really are.”

 

“You seem happier than disappointed, ha.”

 

“Ah… eh, hehehehe. I’m just glad you changed… Well, do you have any evil plan?”

 

“Hahaha! No I don’t have plan but if I have, what are you going to do?”

 

Jandi jokes around like panicking.

 

“Hahaha! I’m just joking! And please mind these-- I don’t want to waste the opportunity he gave me. Yoon Jihoo-ssi does not let me have a bad record at the police station and he also helped me to continue my study.”

 

“Wow, Really? Ji hoo sunbae did it to all of you?”

 

“Yes, we are all lucky to meet him. He’s cool even though he’s quite weird because he seldom talking and his assistant manage always do the talk.”

 

“Actually, Jihoo sunbae own this clinic.”

 

“Yes, I know. I am really lucky to meet him and want to see him again.”

 

“But...”

 

Hyung Jun looked at her.

 

She look out the window and says, “I don’t know when he’ll come home… or if he really planning to come back here in Korea.” She sighs and then Jandi change the topic,

 

“How about the others? Like the two brothers, especially the other guy who really hate Jihoo sunbae?”

 

“W-well… I don’t think I am the right person to say it but I assume you that we all give an opportunity to right the wrong doing we spent so many days.” Hyung Jun explained.

 

“I see. I hope that the others be as lucky like you.” She smile and a client came on that day.

 

 

Three months later, Jihoo celebrates his birthday at his office while working late, Jun pyo flies back and forth to America and Korea to build a strong relation to their sponsors and that night, Geum Jandi lit a candle above the cupcake to celebrate Jihoo’s birthday silently.

 

Back in Japan, it’s already one in the morning but the two brothers are still sniffing around for the books they need tomorrow.

 

“Young Saeng-ah, what are you reading?” Kyu Jong asks.

 

“I was digging to Hyung files when I saw these medical books here. I’m just snooping--”  Kyu jong did not let Young Saeng finish his sentence as he grab the book and throw it away and send near to Bathroom’s door.

 

“Stop this medical thing Young Saeng-ah! We’re in charge in business now so look for a better book for business type.” He said in a firm but a low voice.

 

Jihoo accidentally stepped on the book that Kyu Jong threw and said, “Never try to throw things that you didn’t even own.”

 

“Gomenasai, Chairman. It accidentally slipped on my hand when I tried to joke around.” Young Saeng explains.

 

“It’s alright. By the way, I’ll give some test to you so I can measure how great you in work. I don’t know when but you must prepare yourself.” And then jihoo proceed to his room.

 

Hours later, the two brothers decided to rest and went to their room but Young Saeng goes to the bathroom first. He accidentally overheard Jungmin and Mr. Wong talking about Jihoo.

 

“Can you do it without me, Jungmin-ssi?” asked Mr. Wong.

 

“I’ll try my best sir for young chairman.”Jungmin answers.

 

“I’m worried because I need to leave him here within six days. He’s still can’t adjust to what had happen to him.”

 

“We already know that he’s trying his best not to feel that way, sir.”

 

“Yes. Yes I know. But he’s still not surpassing the stage he’s taking to and another problem will arise after he fired Meo gun-ssi to the company.”

 

 They heard something broke inside their master’s room and the two assistants hurriedly go to see what happen.

 

“What are they talking about?” Young Saeng mumbled to himself while going to the toilet.