XV: LOVE, PAIN, & HATRED AS ONE

Boys over Flower II: Eternal Love

Yeah! I borrowed laptop just to put some photos heheheh {not all... too hard to find a pic eh...}

Some cameos happening here... and ahmm... D-Drama? ^_____^

*I was thinking to be it BIGBANG but the structure of the body was too manly so I used Shinee to be a Kyu's dongsaeng. ^_^

 

I hope you like this [long] chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The patient in the wheelchair was stunned and surprised as he recognized his visitor.

 

 

Geum Jandi walks toward the patient and give a solemn look at them.

 

 

“J-Jihoo.” She sniffs before she talks again

 

He remain quiet while looking at her.

 

"Jihoo-ah... Is it really you or... Am I just dreaming?"she sobs wiping her tears from her cheeks.

 

 

It bothers him to look her straight into her eyes so he looks away.

 

 

 

“Are you going to leave me like Jun Pyo does?”

 

 

Jihoo gaze back to her eyes, confuse of what she said.

 

'Is she trying to pursuade me to keep her to my side?' Jihoo thought.

 

"Jihoo-ahh..."

"What are you saying? Come here..." he speaks softly.

He held out his hand trying to reach out her face. Jandi leans forward, felt his warm’s hand and close her eyes filled with tears.

 

“Please, take me back to your life. I will take care of you…”

 

Jihoo stunned as she heard her words. Words that not meant for him, he thought. He hugs her and pats her back lightly. Jandi cannot help it but to cry out loud like there is no tomorrow at his chest while holding his shirt. His heart cries along with her; it brings another hurtful sting in his chest to see his beloved to cry in agony. He knows that seeing him like that is another fire settling in her heart, more torture will cause. That is why he chose to leave for a while for treatment without Geum Jandi’s knowledge. Even though he forgot why he was there and tries not to take the medicine because he knew there is nothing left for him, Hani insist him to live and promise to bring someone to recall why he needs treatment. Jihoo laugh in his mind thinking what a wonderful sister she is. If he really had one, he hopes that Hani will be his noona. He will keep her like real one because she cares him like a real brother to her—but he does not have any that’s why he always seeks comfort and affection.

 

‘You know me too well, Hani-noona.’ He thought.

 

 

Jihoo still feels Jandi silently crying and sobbing. He gets some strings of her hair and playfully latches it to his finger.The moment Jandi looks up to him, they stare at each other’s eyes. No words came out to utter their feelings right now.

 

 

Her eyes express sadness, hurt aches and affections.

 

His like Calm Ocean with sparks of worries but felt safe.

 

 

“Y-you’re eyes... I... I l-like it how it gleams.” she whispers softly.

 

Jihoo flashes a timid smile and tears trickle down to his cheek but then wipe it gently by Geum Jandi. He closes his eyes; his hand slowly moves to reach her hand and give a little squeeze. She slowly moves her face near to Jihoo and look into his eyes as he opens it again. Inches apart, her index finger travels to his nose down to his lips and when he tries to talk, she closed their gap and sealed his lips with hers. That snap action made him weak more than what he felt before.

 

Soft, sweet and inviting.

 

That is what Jihoo felt as hers lock into his and more tears oozes as another feeling engulf his heart—sadness.

 

‘I hope this isn’t just a dream or my hallucination. Please let me have this moment true to my memory.’ he thought while touching her face.

 

They parted their lips and continue gazing each other’s eyes. Jandi got up from her hug and sits in a bench in front of his wheelchair. He rolled the wheels to get near to her and a small smile creep in his lips as she saw red tint in her cheeks. Another silence pass between them and finally, it ends by Jihoo’s quirky explanation.

 

"To tell you truthfully, I don’t have his condition…I'm not a dying patient here. I'm just an ordinary person who got ill and being stubborn, I was sent here to take treatments."

 

She smiles at him.

 

 

"And my truly secretary brings you here to convince me to take proper treatments without lapses." he continue.

 

 

"I... I see." she looks down, "J-Jihoo... About the ki--"

 

 

"Are you going to visit me every day?" he asks.

 

 

'He doesn't want to talk about it' Jandi thought.

 

 

"I... I Don't know if I can go here frequently because the clinic needs me too."

 

 

"Oh yeah. I forgot. It's alright. Hani-ssi will look for me again I guess." his tone change.

 

"Mianhae... I'll try to visit you more often. How long you'll be here? How about the anniversary company tomorrow?"

 

"They celebrate it without my presence so there's no difference if I didn’t come this year. They can handle it without me."

 

"But you send an invitation to them; they might want to see you there."

 

He looks down on Hani's wrist watch and change the topic.


 "It's late already, you must leave now or your family will worry."

 

She sighs and stand up from the bench, "Alright... Take care always."

 

"Hani-ssi, take her home and call me a nurse to send me back to my room."

 

 

"Deh, Chairman Yoon." she bows and then look up at Jandi, "Let's go, Miss."

 

 

While waiting for a cab, Hani asks for forgiveness on what Jihoo acts earlier.

 

 

"It's alright. A patient who didn't feel well is easily irritated and I know he is."

 

"I'm still sorry for his action but to tell you the truth, it seems he’s a less brat today. Oh and you know, he's been here for a week but he didn't take his medicine properly. That is why he was extended for another week." Her eyes become sad.

 

 

"Really... Uhm.. What do you mean less brat?"

 

 

A taxi stops in front of her but Jandi insist to stay longer to know what Hani mean. So the other waiting guest descends down to the taxi and they remain standing at the waiting area.

 

 

"Well... He never asks any nurse aside me to take care of him. No matter i asks or plead that i need to go somewhere, he always snob the nurse i sent so this is the first time he asks me to call a nurse for him."

 

 

"I see...""He always throws tantrums."

 

 

"T-tantrums??? He really had that kind of attitude?"

 

 

"Yeah, the best brat ever. What he wants must be obey. Tch. There's no day he sent out the doctor or a nurse with fury eyes. You want to know why?"she tries to be gullible in front of her.

 

"W-why?"

 

 

"Because he always throws the medicine tray or shoo them out of his room. He never asks help whenever he wants to go out without me. The worst, he works here while the doctor recommended staying here for a rest. It’s like he used this as a hideout. Haissh, what a brat."

 

 

"A-are you exaggerating every word you say?"

 

 

"See for yourself if you want proof. Give me a call. Oh, here's the taxi. Are you sure you can go without me?"

 

 

"Yes. Thank you for bringing me here."

 

Hani held her both hand in to hers.

 

"Just if you have time, please visit him often. He needs comfort right now."

 

She just nod for an answer.

 

They say goodbye to each other and Jandi travels back to her place. Along the way, Jandi thought for a while of her action towards Jihoo. She acts delusional like seeing him in Jun pyo’s situation. It is not right to reclaim the place she had once since Jihoo didn’t refuse her to be on his side.

 

 

And the worst action, she was also confused why she kissed him...not just a simple kiss but a long simple kiss–is she crazy enough to think Jihoo is Jun Pyo?

 

No.

 

She is still sane and her mind still functioning well isn’t? But that time, as she opened her eyes, she felt her heart beats fast because she enjoyed it as much as she do not want to. She cannot figure if her long lost love to Jihoo relive after that kiss. She even shyly smiled while he playfully latched his fingers to her hair. Oh! How romantic scene that was for her! She seems happy thinking about what had happen earlier but washes away when she feels ashamed. She still has the special feelings for the other who suffers illness right now. She silently examines her feeling towards te two. . She cannot determine whether let Jihoo to love her and continue what she agree but every time she thinks about it, Jandi felt uneasy as it looks like she agreed to a fix relationship.

 

 

“Ohhh! This thinking battle of mine gives me creep!” she mumbles out loud that made the taxi driver look back to her in the rear mirror and give her an flabbergast look.

 

 

“He-he-he… hehehe. Go, sir. Just drive.” She grimaces to herself and lower her head trying to hide from the taxi driver’s look.

 

 

 'Haisshh!!! Even the taxi driver thinks I'm being crazy. What a night!' she thought.

 

 

 

 

 

Jihoo was already lying in bed as he gaze the sky through window when Hani arrives with his medicine.

 

"I don't want."

 

"Please... I thought you'll change your mind when Jandi-unnie visits you." she sighs.

 

 

"Oh-Hani... Just... leave me. I'm not in the mood to talk. Take the medicine out and go home for a rest because you need it tomorrow."

 

 

"They need you tomorrow."

 

 

"Just like what I said before, I'm not going. I just wished that you don't send her here; the result could be worse than what you expected.  She didn't need to know my condition because I can be release here without other's knowledge."

 

"I'm sorry that I made decision beforehand without telling you. I just want to make you happy even just a bit but I failed." she bows a bit to apologize.

 

 

"You made me... It's just I... I... I don't know. Just do what I ask you to do for tomorrow and leave." he shifted his self facing his back to her.

 

 

"Deh."

 

 

She did not push him more about it and leaves the room silently.

 

 

"I...  really don't know... I'm scared; Scare to love you more, Geum Jandi. That's too much to take now that you still love him." he whispers to himself.

 

Eyes sparkling and tears escape from his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

Morning came and every staff departments are very busy doing their designated work for the anniversary of the company. The morning event was spearheaded by Shinbo. The art workshop sessions is set at nine in the morning for scholars and to those who just want to join the event. Every workshop had their own speaker and was group into four: modern music, traditional music, classic music and plays or acting. He also set an afternoon mash up music concert for free. When kyu visits Shinbo to check his activity for help if there are problem arises and walks around the vicinity, he noticed some of their guest are old and with a hint of illness that is why Kyu asked Shinbo to add a free medical mission for the patrons and passer-by who wants free check-up. At first, Shinbo refuse to that as it is not included to his proposal and there is no budget given for a surprise program. He just shrugs off his reason and offers his two month salary to push thru the session.  So then he set a group of medical teams outside the hall and asked permission to Kyu for requesting Young Saeng as head of volunteers. They also ask Hyung Jun and Dr. Geum to participate the free medical mission to volunteer and gladly accepted. The event flow runs smoothly but not up to the last session for modern music workshop, the staff assign there contacted Shinbo to give notice that the guest idols are not yet there.

 

 

"Sir, the idols that we invited are not yet here but it’s already time for them for talk session!”

 

 

“W-what?!  Didn’t you contact them earlier?"

 

 

"Y-yes sir. They said that they have a music video shoot before going here. B-but when I called their manager, they were s-stuck in the m-middle of t...traffic jam t-that's why they apologize ahead for being late. Mianhannada, sir!!!" stutterly replied the staff as he finish his explanation.

 

 

"Haishh! Idols are really pain in the !  They couldn't trust to arrive early! What should we DO now??? We can’t end the session like this!!! Haisshhh!" Shinbo mutters as he kicks the wall.

 

 

"Is something came up, Hyung?" asks Kyu as he pass by to the hallway holding some files.

 

 

"A-aniyo." he sighs then continue looking down, "There's just came up and blast, there will be an angry mob after they knew that idols will not be there."

 

 

"Sometimes, you're hilarious!" He just chuckle.

 

"Thank you for your nice comment, it helps, really." he says sarcastically and playfully pout at him.

 

"Alright, enough of our silliness. By the way, is it sure that they cannot make it?"

 

 

"The manager said that they are on their way now. They will definitely come." one of the staff said.

 

 

"Okay, call them again and asks how much more time do we need to distract the audience before they arrive?"

 

 

 

"We already sent some scholars to perform but it's already been ten minutes that they were not yet here." says Shinbo.

 

 

'Think. Think. Help Shinbo so there will be no negative feedbacks.' kyu thought.Aha!

 

 

"What's the topic of your talk session?" He asks

 

"Is really that necessary?" he grimace.

 

 

"Of course it does, I'm not going to ask it if not." kyu smirks at him.

 

 

"Haish! Okay... It’s about idol's personal thought about music and sharing life as trainee. Why’d you ask?"

 

 

"Ten minutes more and they will be here!" one of the staff shouts back as to confirm the idol's arrival.

 

 

"Are you going to allow me to go there and start the talk while we are waiting for them?"

 

 

"A-are you sure, Kyu?" he hesitate to ask.

 

 

He just nod and smile at him.

 

 

"Trust me~ I am Kim Kyu Jong-ssi. We can do this." Kyu said and walks in.

 

 

Inside the hall the audience started to be upset because of long intermission numbers from scholars. They already lost their patient and some of them was already out and were starting walk heading to the exit when Kyu caught their attention.

 

"Good afternoon to all of you." he starts to greet them and they stop standing and walking out. After he confirmed that all ears are in, he speaks again

 

 

."We know that some of you are asking why like me, standing in this stage wants your attention. Now, it's just my assumption and you may ask me directly using that microphone down the stage."

 

Shinbo poke his head to see what Kyu can do for the audience. One of them pulls up the courage to stand in front of the microphone.

 

 

"We already spent twenty minutes waiting for the idol to come up. I guess why someone like you stands there is just to hook us up more and telling that the idols were already there or you are going to end the session as they were not here."

 

"What's your name and how old are you? Why are you here?" he asks bluntly.

 

 

The guy startled but pretends that he is not scared.

 

"C-Choi M-Minki. Choi Minki. I'm thirteen years old. An aspiring idol, sir."

 

 

"Choi Minki-ssi" he stops for a while and look straight to his eyes.

 

 

"What makes you or the others stay even it plays in your mind that maybe. Maybe. The idols are not here for talk session? Why not like others too whose starting to get bored and almost walk out to this room? I mean not almost because I can see blank chairs now."

 

"Well… I guessed that as a normal audience. But if you ask me as individual, I'm not here just to listen and fan-boying the idols when they are here. I'm here to learn. I look every situation happen in the stage, so if I'm in that stage... I can see and think what I will do. I also appreciate the scholars who perform because they gave their best up to the last minute even they already noticed that some of us lost their interest."

 

 

"You are a very interesting person. Well, see you after three years and I hope we will see each other in this very stage that you or the group that you are in will perform and I will shake your hands to congratulate. I will remember your name---Choi.Min.Ki.."

 

“T-thank you.” The boy bows for respect and sit back to his chair.

 

 

Kyu notice that the boy shaking in fears even he tries to hide it in to his poker face.

 

 

‘That boy.tch. He got future. Well, let see.’

 

 

He look into his left seeing Shinbo gesturing his wristwatch and mouthing that they need ten minutes more. He clasp his both hand for plead to continue. He sighs. What can he do about it, he ask this. Then he smiles at the audience.

 

"Well. Well. Well. We got a feisty aspiring idol here. But please, I know I'm not an idol to give you an advice but be sure that you will collaborate and be friendly to anyone that surrounds and supports you. It is one of magic potion for a harmonious life and you can make beautiful music out of it."

 

 

Someone raise his hand.

 

 

 "Tell me your name then you can ask."

 

 

"Lee Seungki. Are you somewhat a trainee too? You talk like you know about music."

 

 

"Thank you but before I answer that question, I am reminding you that... Yes, I am here to distract you to stay more but mark my word... The idols will be here five to ten minutes."

 

 

"But ten more minutes, this workshop session will end?" ask again by the audience named Minki.

 

 

"It's our fault why this session took so long and 150 were already left. So as a reward you will get an 8gb mini-ipod gifts from us just this session."

 

"How can we trust you?" the guy near the microphone asks.

 

 

"Lee Seungki-ssi. Being an idol, you need to have faith and trust the one that manage you because if you doubt why they choose you to be keep, you already doubting your capabilities. Trust your instinct. If it says not worth staying, you may leave freely but if it says stay, it’s up to you."

 

 

The guy besides Minki raised his hand and stands up to ask.

 

 

"Kang Dongho here. Why you're treating us like you own this place. Are you somewhat have a high position here or the owner?"

 

'Kids are really kids… too many questions. Tch '   "Let say... I'm just a regular employee that was asks to do this and that. Well I can share my fond in music while we are waiting for them?"

 

Everyone say in chorus a yes.

 

 

"Good. I thought all of you don't want my presence. hehehe." he said and sits in one of the chair for the guest. "Before I choose to be here... I mean one of the employees; I'm fan of music since birth. Hahaha! Nah... I'm just joking. I think I was younger than Minki-ssi when I found myself falling in love with music. Thirteen, am I right?"

 

He looks down to Minki who nod as an answer."Is there someone beside him were young?"

 

Several of them raise their hand.

 

“Some of us, in that stage knew already what he dreams and discover their passion for music. I was once in an indie band at Jeju who performed for guest in some hotel but due to unfortunate situation, poverty strikes so much in our life that I decided to leave it to help my family."

 

"Kim Jonghyun, here. Why you didn’t try to be a trainee?"

 

 

"You know... You remind me of my friend and co-group in my indie band by your name." he smiled at him"Well... For me, I want to perform and create music. I'm not into fame so that's why I didn't choose to be an idol. I'm contented to sing and plays instrument and show it to the special person, who Even though we consider our listener as our fans."

 

"Im Hyuna here. Aside singing and playing, do your group dance also? And is being an indie band is easier to go as a trainee?"

 

"Yep. We dance if it is ask. As an indie... Hmn... Let say it is easier to be there than as a trainee. Let say you just show your natural talent when you join an indie group... But as trainee you have a training ground, not only you show your talent but they also develop your skills. You strive to be on top and you can meet new colleagues or other person than your neighborhood as your friend. Hehehehe. Plus you are known worldwide first as like what you called debut day!" he smile at them.

 

 

The main host walks towards to him sign that the idol were already there.

 

"Thank you Kim Kyu Jong-ssi for sharing your own experience with us and we promise you that we will remember what you said." the host said.

 

 

The crowd applauses as they shook their hands and when the host called for the idols to come up stage, all cheers for them. And before he leaves, the other two idols stop in the middle of the stage, in front of Kyu and exchange staring at him then to his band mate.

 

 

"KYUUU!!! IS THAT REALLY YOU, KIM KYU JONG-ah?!" one of the idols who also stare at him asks.

 

Kyu gives them a confused look.

 

 

"You forgot us that easily? Tsk. Bad hyung." the idol whose hair dyed in dark brown and was brushed up pout at him.

 

"Jonghyun-ah, even I will not recognize you as you change your style. Kyu-hyung it's us. Onew." the one with the same height with his band mate and smile at him that his eyes almost cannot see as it like a thin line.

 

 

"Yeah. Yeah. Nice try. As if he can recognize you in your stage name, Lee Jun-Ki." Kyu froze as he heard the real name of Onew.

 

Jonghyun turn back to kyu. "Hyung... Remember us? Green peas? Jeju?"

 

 

His smile widen as he remember now.

 

"Woah! I didn't recognize the two of you!" he hugs the two at the same time. "I miss you guys!!! I can't believe it! it's been three years! Wow! you two are idols!"

 

 

"Yah! Still like gorilla when hugging us! Keep it down, you look like a fanboy and your dream to see us came true!" Onew tries to untangle his hug to them.

 

"He never change." Jonghyun giggles.

 

They look to each other’s eyes then the three giggles.

 

"Hello! Errrm. There's three more idol here to hug. If you want... will give you a free hug because you save our !" the platinum blonde extends his hand to hug and briskly walking towards to Kyu.

 

Kyu just chuckles when the man approaches him but was stop by holding the hem of his top by his tall band mate.

 

"I'm sorry for his action, sir. He just acts like a kid when the others were comfortably in the situation. He is a tame dog-- I mean tame person really."the tall guy apologize."Yaah! You such a puny. Trying to impress the Acting-CEO." the blonde hisses to the other.

 

 

"He is known as Key but he's Kim Kibum and I am Choi Minho. NICE MEETING YOU SIR." he ignore him and they shake hands.

 

 

"And she is?" pointing to the last member who had long dirty blonde hair standing near to the host.

 

Everyone laugh out loud as what he mentions but he remains dumbfounded as he did not know what is wrong to what he said. The guy he pointed earlier blush a bit and tries to suppresses his laugh.

 

 

"W-waeyo?" he blinks.

 

 

"Hahaha! I don't know... Hahaha!... that you ... hahahha! got eyes..." Onew said between his laughter.

 

"What do you mean?" he raise his brow, he still did not catch up.

 

 

"Hihihi... Alright. Alright. That's enough. Woah! That's a cool long laugh." Jonghyun said holding his laugh.

 

 

"Stop it hyung... You making us embarrass."

 

 

"See. Even one of your members told you to sto---- woah! Did my ears betrayed me now?" Kyu's eyes widen as he look back at the youngest member. "D-id y-y-you just s-ay 'H-H--HYUNG' to him?"

 

 

"Neh, sir." he answers in a little deep voice.

 

 

Even the crowd laugh with them after asking an incredulous question.

 

"You really upbeat with music, huh,Mr. CEO of one of the music industry?" Onew teases him.

 

 

"Cut it off. I'm just a representative... The title is not yet mine. But soon." he then bow a bit to apologize to the youngest.

 

 

"Don't be sorry...You're not the first to react like that, Kyu Jong-nim. I... just… Hm... I am always feel embarrass when they say I look like a girl. I'm Lee Taemin, the maknae of Shinee." He bows for respect.

 

 

"Alright... It's just you’re endearing... And... And stunning to—Ahh! This is awkward. Hehhehe. Okay, It's about time to move now, we're consuming our time reuniting and laughing but I'm happy. I let you start now... Don't forget you'll gonna treat me some food after the event. Oh... Can I ask a little favor?"

 

 

"What is it?" Asks Jonghyun.

 

"Can you join the Mash-up Encore to mend the lost of our time?"

 

 

"If it just me, why not? We will gladly accept it but you need to ask P.D. Lee about this." Onew explain.

 

 

"Alright then... See you later." He waves goodbye to them and bows.

 

 

 

 

 

"Aaaahhhhh!!! I'm hungry Jandi-noona!!!" yell Hyung Jun to her.

 

 

She blinks thrice.

 

 

"Joon-nie calls me noona?!"

 

“He needs something, that’s why.” Young Saeng explain.

 

 

"Noona. Noona. Food! Make some food for us! Kyu leaves us here without food. Huhuhuhuhu! Noona..." Hyun Joon Plead.

 

 

"Come on... We can't leave our station right now, there might be some client." Young Saeng answers instead Jandi.

 

"Shut up, Saeng-ie! Noona... Me-- I'm a patient!!! Need food!" Joon just tug her med gown.

 

 

 

"Haishhh!! Joonie... Stop tugging my gown! Go get yourself a food."

 

 

Amused, Young Saeng just watch them playing around. Suddenly Kyu arrives.

 

 

"What's with the plea Joon-ah to Jandi-noona?"

 

 

"AISSHHH! What do you expect to someone who left no food while working??!" his hand spread wide gesturing the medical mission.

 

 

 

"Are you hungry, Jandi-noona? I can buy you a food so i can pay the owe I have." he didn’t pay attention to Hyung Joon.

 

 

"Hello... I'm the one who's asking for a food, you know... Choi Hyun Joon is the name!"

 

 

"Well I think we are. Joonie is the most famished among us three." Jandi answers.

 

 

 

"If you’re not going to give me some food... I'll just leave them and I'll just buy some for myself." he acts to leave them.

 

 

"Well it's up to you. Young Saeng, because Joon-ah will leave now, I have a surprise to both of you... Hmmnn. About after lunch. But for now I'll buy some snacks to eat because they will be finish about forty minutes."

 

"What surprise?" Hyung Joon's eye lit up.

 

 

"Oohhh. Someone wants a surprise here." he teases.

 

 

"Who doesn't?!" Hyung Joon pouts.

 

 

"Oh come on Kiddo... " he gives him a noogie and they laugh together. "You will really love my surprise."

 

 

He fish out his phone from his pocket and call someone for their food. A minute later Jungmin arrive with their ordered food.

 

 

"Sajangnim... Secretary Jung called and she wants to see you and tell something important to you tonight."

 

 

"Hey, Jungmal... Ppaila!! Give me that." Jun snap the food to Jungmin's hand

 

 

"How many worms do you have there and you need to feed that in a hurry?" Jungmin hisses.

 

"Come on let's eat Min-hyung." Young saeng get one of the bread and give to him.

 

 

"Kansahamnnida."

 

 

They enjoy a couple of minutes of eating, teasing and chatting at the tent even while giving services to their clients. Kyu's phone rings suddenly.

 

"Yoeboseyo?"

 

-Sajangnim, Shinbo imnidda.. The session is already done and the manager told me that you want to discuss something with him.

 

"Oh yes... I'll be there. See you all at the reserve lounge for them."

 

Then he hung up his phone and talk to Young Saeng.

 

 

 

"Deongsaeng, I need to attend something so I'll call you later."

 

 

"See you hyung." he wave goodbye to him.

 

 

As the idols enter the lounge, everyone applauds for a job well done and they exchange hugs and shakehands for thanking each other.

 

"Yehey, verrryyy tiring! Breaktime! Breaktime! Breaktime!" taemin cheers.

 

 

"Good job. Let's wait for Mr. Kim."  Mr. Lee, their P.D.

 

"Congratulation, Shinee for a job well done for the session." Kyu said as he walks toward to them.

 

They stand up and bow to him and P.D. Lee shook his hand. "Can I borrow them... For the mash-up encore and for the late lunch."

 

P.D. Lee stood up quietly.

 

 

"Don't be worry; I'll take care of them."

 

"I don't have any concern about taking care of them because I know you will but...About joining at encore, we didn't talk about that. Is there are any changes happening without our knowledge?"

 

 

"It's just an abrupt decision just to tend the mistake happened earlier. The idols are willing to do it without extra credits."

 

"But this is not included to what we sign?!"

 

"Alright then, I can give you credits to join the mash-up encore but tonight will be free. Deal?"

 

 

"Mr.Kim?!!" he grimace and glance to Shinbo to ask it. "Mr. Saturo, what's the meaning of these??"

 

"I'm sorry P.D. Lee... But if you didn't agree, we're both fall ends to our career."

 

"Are you threatening us??"

 

"No we're not... In the first place you messed up with the plans; we are just saving your in this hole you dig up. Why, are you ready telling to the manager how you mess up big time with the idol because of that far away sit location for MV instead of prioritizing Mr. Yoon's invitation?" kyu chides out.

 

The P.D. Silently thinking of what he said.

 

"I got your point but You can't fix when it's already broken. If that punishment will be given I freely accept it because I know it is my mista---"

 

 

"I will not let you ruin my friend's image because of ing accepting misdid."

 

 

Everyone stun of a foul word he utter beneath his breath. An acting- CEO used a foul word to one of the clients.

 

 

"Damn it! We both need to tie up the rope in between, and this activity will mend it even it was broken!" he hissed.

 

 

"AND WHAT CAN DO THAT TO EVEN LESSEN THESE ING MESS WE HAD DONE,huh?!"

 

Kyu smirks, "Tsk.tsk. Are you really into this industry, P.D.Lee? It can I assure you."P.D. Lee silently look down the floor.

 

"Trust me... We will lessen the bad image you'd showed."

 

The idols and Shinbo remain silent as they wait for P.D.Lee's answer but kyu is really pissed.

 

 

"Whaatt?? Can't decide?" Kyu rumble as he impatiently waiting for his answer.

 

 

"Ara, Ara. You win. Aisshhh!! As if I really didn't know how they got mad when something wrong come up..aiggoo! I'll go back to the agency after their performance with their make-up artists to concede this adds up you said."

 

"I know what's best... They will be less mad when you already done an ammendments with us."

 

 

"Just after the talk---I'll thank you if there's a good result of your maniac mind."

 

"So... Shall we? I think it's the final show now..." Kyu wiggling his eyebrow.

 

"What?! They don't have any practice, you're going to set them there instantly?"

 

"Idols? Can you perform, right now and then?" ask Kyu to them.

 

"Deh! we will do our best!" they said in chorus.

 

"But--"

 

"You want to let the opportunity fly out in your hand?" kyu abrupt his sentence.

 

"Ara... I know they can. They are the best. Guys, what song will you perform?"

 

"I know! Our latest song 'Shinee world'. We receive a good response when we performed that at Inkagayo muwic festival." Taemin clides in.

 

"Right. Even we perform that rarely, even netizens wants that." Minho backs up taemin's opinion.

 

"Alright then, goodluck kids!"

 

"Fighting!!" everyone cheered and walks briskly to enter the back stage.

 

"Thank you and sorry about earlier, it's just the heat of the situation." kyu apologize.

 

"Deh... Gwenchana. You got some point about it. So go now before I change my mind."

 

"I know you won't." he said and wave goodbye to him and proceed to the mash-up encore following the idols.

 

“Aren’t you two arguing?” Shinbo asks amusingly.

 

“We? Nah… that’s the way we talk.” the two said in unison and laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aaaahhhh!!! he cheated! He fooled about the surprise! I shouldn't trust him... SEE Saeng-ie he always texted you that he'll come out now but the idiot didn't go here! It's already past 3pm but the monke---"

 

Kyu pounces his back down to the floor and wrap his arm around to his neck.

 

"Who's the monkey and whose idiot now?" he asks smirking while pinning him down.

 

"Kyu-hyung!! O-ohh hehehe... I'm s-saying ahhhgg... that you'll be here any moment so wait more. Ghnnn... Mind to pull out your arm in my beautiful neck."

 

 

Jungmin crouch down beside them to poke Hyung Jun's cheek.

 

 

"Nahh... Give me a favor, sajangnim... Just stay for a while. I'm enjoying the moment."

 

 

 "Enjoying?! Are you sadist, Jungmal?! Hyung... Jeobal!"

 

 

"Yeah... It's a rare sight to see Hyung Joon to pin down 'coz he always do the nasty thing." someone said.

 

 

Everyone look to the five persons behind Kyu who in.

 

 

"agnn... Who are they?"

 

 

"Wow... I can't believe it. It's... S-Shinee!" Jandi says out loud, mesmerize by the idols.

 

 

"Woah... Kyu-hyung, you got a noona fan here. I thought there’s no one else beside them." Jonghyun asks.

 

"She's not an ordinary noona... She's with the medical team."

 

 

"Ohh... Deongsaeng!!! Nice to see you! you're wearing a white gown? You're a doctor now?" Onew ask smiling while walking towards him to hug.

 

 

"Hyung!!! We finally see each other again!" Young Saeng hugs back.

 

"Errrmmm... Hello... I'm still here… pinned down and can't relate what's happening there? Mind to explain it, Mr. Expected-surprise-becomes-confusing-and-pounce-me?" he look up to kyu.

 

 

"Still can't catch up you little nasty?" Jonghyun also crouch down beside them and pinch both side of his cheeks.

 

."Yaahhh! Stop that you moron!!! I remember you, you idiot! Jonghyon-ah the cheek pincher! And that. that Cartoon Jun-ki who lose his eyes when he smile."

 

Kyu release him and Hyung joon sits up and presses his hand both side of his cheeks to ease down the pain.

 

"Nah you really need to pinch first before you remember. You didn't even contact us..." He backhugs hyung joon while pouting.

 

 

"It's the deal, two years before contacting each other... have you forgotten?" Young Saeng reminded them.

 

 

Awkward silence surrounds them but suddenly, someone tummy's growl and everyone laughs.

 

 

"You really didn't change Joon-ah... You're grumbling like an extinct dinosaur!" Jun-ki teases.

 

 

"Aww... I'm touch. We’re reunited. GROUP HUG!"Hyung Joon said.

 

"Paboo!"

 

 

The five hugs and giggle as it really a reunion of their gang. Now they have their own life to take care of, they will enjoy this moment to spend q quality time with each other. They went to Jihoo's hanok house to stay until the second event starts. Jandi tried to leave to give them a privacy but Kyu and Saeng object and ask to spend more time with them especially in late lunch to give credits of helping them. The two also ask her to entertain the three idols while having a privacy talk with their childhood friends because they sent Jungmin to see the event proper while they were out there. She automatically agreed and starts talking to the remaining idols easily.

 

 

"Hyung... Are you close with that girl now? She's with him that time. Did he recognize all of you?" ask Jonghyun to them.

 

 

"He remembered me and I already mention about the incidence we brought up at Jeju and why i am here now." Hyung Joon reply.

 

 

"You mention us being his---"

 

"No. I don't have the right to say it."

 

"I see. Thank you Joon-ah..."

 

"We can't believe that he really give us something to earn." Joon said.

 

 

"Jun-ki and I just met accidentally at training ground after the SM entertainment audition two years ago." Jonghyun explain.

 

"I was sent to Japan for medical conference and to visit Kyu a couple of months ago."

 

"I thought he hired the both of you?" Jun-ki asks.

 

"W-well... He separated us a year after our Japan's arrival and sent me back here in Korea to finish my medical course two years ago and finally... One more subject and a licence exam, I will be a certified doctor." Young Saeng smilesat them.

 

"Oooh, some foe that does a good did, huh? Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. What can I say...? You're really a smart deongsaeng." Jun-ki pats his head.

 

 

"You're quiet... You're scaring us. The last time i saw you like that was setting to go for a fist fight." Jonghyun chides in when he notice how quiet kyu is.

"Let's enjoy this day without mentioning that fool."

 

"As you say so, my king." He bows a bit.

 

And they continue chatting about their life.

 

"Kyu jong-ssi, Young Saeng-ssi, Joon-ah.. I need to go now. It's already time to prepare for tonight so I will go now to give way for your preparation." says Jandi as she grabs her things.

 

 

The idols and the three bow a bid goodbye.

 

 

"Thank you Jandi-noona for taking care of us!" Taemin, Minho and Key said in chorus.

 

"Thank you also for helping us in medical mission." Hyung Joon and Young Saeng bows for gratitude.

 

"Well... They already give their thanks, still... Kansahamnidda Dr.Geum." he also bows and asks Jung min to send her home.

 

While driving back to her place, she asked him to drop her first to a hospital to visit someone. He agreed to it and proceeds after telling the address.

 

 

"Gomawo, Jungmin-ssi. You may go ahead now; I think I'll spend more time here before I go home."

 

"Are you sure milady?"

 

"Yes, I'm sure.uhm... You... really don't have any idea who'll I visit?"

 

"Will you let me, Miss?"

 

'Even Jungmin does not know about Jihoo's condition?' Jandi thought.

 

"It's a friend... You already spent a lot of time for me so I won't bother you anymore. Thank you again."

 

She waves goodbye to him and walks slowly to the hospital entrance and Jungmin drive back to the city.

 

 

 

She went to the reception to acknowledge her presence to visit Jihoo. She notices that the staff gives a wry smile when they look back at her.

 

"W-well, Miss Geum.. Ah... I don't think this is the right time to visit him."

 

"Why is that? Is he had an internal check-up that's why he's not in his room?" ask Jandi.

 

"N-not like that... It's just... His personal secretary is not around so... Ahm... He's no good to handle right now."

 

"Is that so?" Jandi tilt her head a bit.

 

The nurse nod.

 

Then she remembered Hani's word about him being brat without her.

 

"Still, I need to see him." she smiles.

 

"A-are you sure Ma'am?" the nurse shows a worried face.

 

"Y-yes… I need to see him."

 

"Be my guest... I'll accompany you." the staff bows bit and leave her desk to join her at the hallway.

 

While climbing the stairs, they heard some banging and crashing of medical trays on the floor. Gotten nearer to the scene, a frightening two nurses hurriedly move out to the malevolent patient’s room followed by a flying small casket of medicines. As when Jandi’s assistant jerk inside her head to peek, it almost hit it by a speedy medicine bottle as the patient continues throwing all things inside his room. A minute later, the nurse who assisted her slightly pointing the room confirming that the room she wanted to see is a bit safe. Stunned on what she had witnessed, she just nod slowly and walk slowly alarming herself if ever there’s a flying object. As Jandi enters the room, she saw Jihoo curling and wiggling on the bed as he feels pain on his abdomen and his hands is in between his head like trying to suppress the pain tormenting him.

 

“W-what is h-happening to him??” she asks worriedly.

 

“He suffers from migraine but refuse to take medicine. He always throws the medicine we sent today now that his personal secretary was out for business. He didn’t even take the medicine for his ulcer.”

 

“H-he’s always like that?”  Still looking at Jihoo’s state.

 

 

“Not always… just… f-frequently but not always… If Miss Jung was not around, we can’t control him no matter what we do. He always throws the medicine for migraine and only Miss Jung can pacify him to drink it. When it comes for his ulcer, he rudely or politely refuses to take the medicine out here.”

 

 

“W-where’s Oh-Hani??? Ahhh!!! My head--- It’s THROBBING IN PAIN!!! Agggnnnn…” Jihoo shrieks that made them jump out to their position.

 

“Eottoke? Eottoke? Miss Jung didn’t leave her phone number for a case like this.” A worried nurse exclaim.

 

“How about the doctors here???” Jandi asks in panic.

 

“We only have a few doctors here and most of them right now are in ER. And even they are free; they were also scared.”

 

She cannot take seeing Jihoo suffering like this, it is the first actually. No one ever has seen the weak side of Yoon Jihoo because he always held out his helping hand to them. This time… this time, it is she the one to help him no matter what.

 

“Prepare another set of medicine---both for migraine and ulcer.” She said suddenly.

 

 

“W-we can’t Miss… he’s just gonna throw it like the first on---”

 

 

“I’m also a doctor so trust me.” She show her ID and the nurse immediately run to get what she asks.

 

Jandi went to the right side of the bed where Jihoo’s back facing her. Even trying to resist, she lean a bit and move her hand over to his neck to check his temperature and travels to his nose to check his breathing. After confirming that he is still alright, she tries to pull him up forcing him to face her to examine his eyes. It really stung her heart to see a delirious Jihoo suffering from this pain.

 

“Y-Yoon Jihoo…” she slightly taps his cheeks to regain his consciousness. “Yahh! Jihoo-ah… Please, response when I call your name.”

 

A soft grunt can hear from him; his eyebrows creases sign that he still in pain. The nurse arrived with the new medicine and set it in the side table.

 

“Everyone—leave this room right now.” She commanded.

 

 

“B-But D-Dr. Geum… w-who’ll assist you when h-he tries to knock it off again?”

 

 

“I CAN HANDLE HIM! NOW GO!”

 

 

They immediately move out the room as what she request. She shifted his head to face her and taps his cheek a bit.

 

 

“Can you hear me? Jihoo-ah, open your eyes.”

 

 

 

As it like she was heard, he releases another soft grunt and slowly flutters his eyes. It took for a while before Jihoo ask the person to leave him alone that he do not want to take the medicine. Pissed hearing those word, she cannot control herself and scold him.

 

 

Yaahh! Yoon Jihoo! What are you saying you don’t want?! Are you disobeying me?!” she said in an angry tone.

 

 

Still cannot figure who he with, he blink his eyes to fix his vision as it still blurry.

 

“W-who are you anyway? Whatever… It doesn’t matter... Andwae, I will not.” He firmly said even he felt the world spinning.

 

He raise his hand to hold his throbbing head trying to stay still his vision and the other hand, holding Jandi’s shoulder pushing her out the bed.

 

 

 

“Yoon Jihoo! Yaaahh, Yoon Jihoo! Yoon Jihoo!”  her voice trembling as she repeating his name all over again.

 

{A music match for this scene}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYkNWP1iWig&list=PLD00CDF1FAB09B8A1

 

It’s like the world stop for Jihoo when he recognized the voice who owns it. He slowly open his eyes to control his vision. He props up his body against the headboard to properly see the person with him.

 

 

 

“G-Geum J-Jandi… I-Is that you?” he asks as he rest his head at the cupboard.

 

 

 

“Deh…” she said softly.

 

 

“M-Mainhae… you s-should not be here. T-today is not good to v-visit… leave for the meantime… let’s just talk tomorrow.”

 

 

“How will I know if you’re okay if I’m going to leave you?”

 

 

“This is not the—”

 

 

“Look at your state?! How can I if I already saw it all?! You savagely flipping all things here and you ask me to leave without helping you? I’m also a doctor and you—also know it!” she raise her voice a bit.

 

 

 

“L-look! I’m not a dying patient! I just don—”

 

 

“Well Mr. Smart guy! You’re dying if you didn’t take the proper treatment! Don’t wait to be in malignant stage, I can’t lose you… or the other way around! Enough hurting my heart because I’m willing to give my happiness to you! Stop hurting me!”

 

 

 

“H-how I… I didn’t… how I hurt you Jandi? I’m trying all things to make you happy? How?” he look wearily to Jandi.

 

 

“I h-hate you! I also hate myself... B-because... you didn’t show your weak side! You always there, strong enough to catch me… us, when we need it. We didn’t see you cry or lowering your guard to see if you are hurting or what." she looks at his eyes intently. She stop for a while and continue. "I-It’s hurt so bad... that only Hani can see you that side. I want to see it… I also want to feel your agony… I want you to share your pain with me not to Oh-Hani… not to the other girls… I’m sorry if I’m getting selfish but I want your attention and notice me that I am here beside you. I already made my way to you. The kiss… the kiss we shared together? I want it to confirm if you are ready for me… that… the kiss I made is that I want you now... I want to be part of your life. Please Jihoo, don’t be like this.” She sobs and slowly covering her face with her hands.

 

 

Jihoo trying to collect his self what was happening and he eyed her in disbelief.

 

 

"You're insane..." he spoke softly.

 

 

"I AM! I... D-don't know what to do now. Help me Jihoo... I need you..." she still cries under her hands.

 

 

"S-stop this before it’s too late... Jandi..." his voice trembled.

 

 

She lifts her face from her hand and sobs a bit.

 

 

 

"I'm going crazy! Jandi-ah!!! Stop tormenting me by saying you needed me but actually I'm not that one!!!"

 

 

 

"Do you think I'm the one fooling around here?!" her eyes widen.

 

 

He sits up properly and held her shoulder to shook her. Her eyes follow his hand and gaze back as it asking him what is he doing.

 

 

"You want truth? Want me to share my pain?!" he grips her shoulder a bit harder this time.

 

 

She just stares at him not moving any inch.

 

 

 "I'M TRYING MY WHOLE DAMN LIFE FORGETTING YOU SEVEN YEARS ALREADY BUT STILL HURT LIKE HELL SEEING YOU TWO LOVING ENDLESSLY! IT GIVES A DAMN FULL HEADACHE JUST TO DIVERT MY MIND BUT ING ENDING THE DAY RECALLING THE TIMES WE HAD TOGETHER!!! IT KILLS ME EVERYDAY I WAKE UP REMINDING ME HOW LIFE PLAYING ME THAT IT MADE ME MOVE ON TO SEO HYUN’S LOVE AND GAVE ME A NEW BLOOM LOVE BUT EVEN ONCE, IT CANNOT BE MINE!" he shouts in despair.

 

 

Jandi remain silent as she contemplating of what she had heard.

 

 

He puts down his hand from her shoulder and wipes his tears using the back of his hand.

 

 

"This is incomparable to what I felt for Seo Hyeon before..." he sniffs."I don't know which one is worst... Being lone survivor of a car crash and witnessed my parent's death or... Loving you knowing that your heart and soul will never be forever..."

 

 

"D-don't c-compare your situation right now to your parent's death... I... Its---"

 

 

 

"Both unbearable... I survived and… but it still in my mind, clear as water and I... the accident, I was saved from hell by Seo Hyeon when I needed someone. She never gave up on me but I’m like this... My attitude is understandable. I was recovered from trauma and anxiety...from illness. But not this time--I'm still drowning from my illusion to be with you...with my life."

 

 

"I'm... Sorry i made you like that " she breathlessly whisper the words.

 

 

“Don’t be… I chose these all mess.”

 

 

“You’re not alone. I’m already here. I’ll protect your heart, just what Seo Hyeon Noona did to you.”

 

 

And that moment, in that very moment… Jihoo accepts silently Jandi’s word with no avail as it was destine to be hurt by accepting this situation. Soon enough, he spoke softly.

 

 

“I’ll drink the medicine… as you insist.” He spoke softly.

 

 

 

 

At the same time, their mind utters the same thought.

 

 

 

 

‘Now… we both lost our sanity. Today, we are different as we accept this faith of ours.’