XIV: I care

Boys over Flower II: Eternal Love

 

The phone is vibrating at the side table. Jihoo is still half awake and his hand automatically searches where his phone is.

“Yoboseyo?” he answers sleepily.

 

“Where are you and your assistant?” on the other line asks.

 

“Hmn. I send him at Busan community today, why?” still close-eyed while talking.

 

“Why? Did Mr. Park forget to remind you about the meeting today?”

 

“No… he reminded me yesterday.”

 

“Then why this acting-CEO of yours is presenting your work in front of us?”

 

“Wait.” he sits up, “Why did you start up already… it should…be” looking at his clock.

 

“Oh —.”  ‘How did I oversleep?’ he thought.  “I’ll be there. I’m sorry.”

 

Then he hangs up the phone. He got up and hurriedly went to the shower room. Upon his arrival, he proceeds to the board room where the meeting held.

 

“Mianheadda… there was just…something happen, that’s all.” He then takes a sit.

 

“If that’s really important then you should stay, I didn’t mean to be rude, Chairman.” One of the board members said.

 

“I can handle it later.” He shows his poker face again. “So what did I miss?”

“Everything.” Kyu jong says boldly. “They agreed on what my proposal is.” he smile.

 

He stares at Kyu, “It’s just been thirty minutes that I’m not around… how can both of you presented your work in just a little span?”

 

“Katachi Shinbo-ssi didn’t present his proposal as he already accepts that he’s beaten by Kim Kyu Jong-ssi.” Mr. Jang explains.

 

Jihoo look at Mrs. Gu who just gesture that it was already been decided.“Do you want me to waste another time for you just to show you—v"

 

“I want to see your presentation, Katachi Shinbo -ssi.” He asks.

 

“S-sir?” Shinbo stands up slowly to know if he heard him right.

 

“If you don’t have any proposal to present, I will accept the decision and you may submit your resignation right now.”

 

Shinbo stutters, “A-animidda. A-aniyo, Heojangnim, I have! I- I have my proposal h-here!” he walks toward to Jihoo and gave the hard copy of his proposal.

 

 

They spent another twenty minutes for Shinbo’s presentation.

 

 

Kyu jong, even irritated to Jihoo remains silent and listen attentively to Shinbo.

 

‘Not bad.’ Kyu jong thought as Shinbo was almost finish. ‘But still not worth like mine.’

 

“Thank you Shinbo-ssi.”

 

“Is that all you can say, Heojangnim?” Asks Mr. Jang as the lights lit up.

 

Jihoo is still scanning the hard copy that Shinbo gave to him before he pays attention to Mr. Jang.

 

 “Pardon, What is it Mr. Jang?”

 

He smirks bitterly, “I was asking you what will happen after presenting his work. Is it a waste of time that we let him—“

 

“Is it supposed to be that you should support your own ally than concerning yourself to other latter?”

“What do you mean??? What ally?” he stood up.

 

“Chill. We are all allies here, aren’t we?” He smiles—a bizarre smile.

 

They were all flustered as what he shows. They never seen that kind of smile because he never smiled at them especially not that kind of situation they are having right now—it is a mysterious yet dangerous smile.

 

“So what can you say?” ask Kyu jong, he also felt the kind of discomfort that all experiencing.

 

“I want both of you collaborate for our anniversary.”

 

“Wait? DO you mean, you’re accepting Shinbo’s proposal with Kyu jong?” asks Mrs. Gu.

 

“Are you trying to interfere my decision Mrs. Gu?”

“Not that I’m against on it but you should explain it further.”

 

Every board member agrees to Mrs. Gu.

 

“Alright… I set this appointment to see what the two employers I chose from Japan branch can do for our company here in Korea and they never disappoint me. I believe Shinbo-ssi can shows exquisite performance in a pressured situation just like Kyu jong-ssi. It’s just a matter of talent that Kyu Jong-ssi shows smart advances than him. About the terms they presented a while a ago, they have different agendas—Kyu’s targets the very important people and Shinbo’s are the investors… what can I say, the company will benefit this kind of project and I’m assure it will develop a strong relation with the community.”

 

“How do intend to be beneficial of what Shinbo’s suggestion?” Mr. Jang asks.

 

“Because you don’t believe of what Shinbo can do. That’s why I came back here with them to ensure to you… to all of you of what they can do for us.”

 

Shinbo froze as he heard Jihoo’s appreciation.

 

They mumbling and asking each other in low tone.

 

“Now, do you agree?” he now asks the board members.

 

“We will let it pass but make sure that this project incorporates the way you want to deliver.”  Mr. Ha, father of Ha Jae Kyung, agrees.

 

“Kansahammnida, President Ha. Any question to arise?”

 

When there is no response coming from other parties, he then said,

 

“Meeting adjourned.”

 

He stands up and bows to them.

 

They congratulate the two presenters and leave the board room. Before Jihoo leave the room he makes a call to Jung Min.“Jung Min-ssi, I want you and Young Saeng at my office now. You only have twenty minutes.”

 

Then he hangs up. He stares at Shinbo and Kyu Jong blankly then he left the room without a word.

 

“He’s really a very odd chairman.” Shinbo speaks.

 

“Don’t mind him. He is lunatic as ever. Let’s eat! Let’s celebrate our success!”

 

“I can’t believe that he accepts one of my proposals.”

 

“You deserve it. You don’t want it? Well I think it’s an opportunity to win this company over him.”

 

“Yeah, this is one of our stepping stones.”

 

“Celebrate it!”

 

“Wait, h-he mentioned your brother Young Saeng!”

 

“Ah yeah.. I saw him yesterday…er we’re kinda not in good termd right now.”

 

“I see. Alright, let’s go.”

 

 

 

 

 

At Cafeteria:

 

 

 


“What’s your next plan?” Shinbo asks to Kyu while eating.

 

“Well it was not in my plan that he will be late earlier but we won the board members appraisal and agreed to what we are going to start with.”

 

“Yeah I think they are starting doubting Chairman’s capability to manage the company.”

 

“And when that really comes… when they want him to be out of this company, I will take it over.”

 

“Ottoke?  You’re not yet CEO or even a board member to take it over.”

 

“I have many surprises Shinbo-ah… I will reveal it to you once I settled something but promise me one thing.” He pause.“What is it?”

 

“If you knew my secret, please keep it to yourself.”

 

“Yes, I will.” He contemplates before telling him about his plan. “Kyu, you want some accomplice?”

 

“Deh? You’re my accomplice here, aren’t you?”

 

“I- I mean... stronger t-than me…”

 

“You’re strong. Maybe I doubt some words coming to Chairman but this time I agree about you being one of a kind.”

 

“Gomawo…”

 

They continue talking in about twenty minutes when he remembers Jihoo who asked Jungmin to bring Young Saeng.

 

‘Wae? Why he wants Young Saeng to be here now of a sudden?’ Kyu thought.

 

“Kyu Jong-ssi, Why heojangnim wants your brother to be here?”

 

“Hm?” he was surprise that Shinbo knew what is in his mind.

 

“Why just now? I mean… I thought he used to cover up something because when one of the board members asked him about the new employee at Japan, he didn’t even mention Young Saeng at all.”

 

“I want to know that too.” He fixes his self and asks Shinbo, “Is it okay with you that I’ll be leaving for now. I need to do something.”

 

“Neh, sajangnim.” Shinbo stand up and bow.

 

As Kyu walks away to the cafeteria, Shinbo’s phone rings.

 

 

 

At Chairman’s room:

 

 

He was talking in the line talking to someone in his phone when Kyu Jong arrived.“Are you done at the first thing I asked you?... Alright.” Then he hangs the phone.

 

“Why are you here? I thought you are celebrating with Shinbo?”

 

Kyu stands up in front of  to Jihoo's table .

 

“I want to eat here. I lost my mood at Cafeteria.”

 

“You are always good as ever. Tell me, what do you need?” scanning some documents.

 

“Why do you call Young Saeng all of a sudden?” he asks boldly.

 

He stops for a while and stares at him.

 

“All of you are just instrument so why not?” he then continue scanning the files. He fisted his hand below the table.

 

“You know I hate you and it will never change that even if you die.”

 

“I’m perfectly aware about that.” Not minding to look or stops.

 

“I will win over this company to you.”Jihoo bent a bit to get something inside his drawer while asking him, “About that… what’s your plan?”

 

“Are you sick? You’re asking me about my plan getting you out of this company?”

 

“Uhuh.” Agreeing while still getting something at the drawer. He then brings out a vintage cassette recorder and clicks it.

 

“What’s the plan?” he repeats the question while looking at the red button lits up.

 

“Are you recording?”

 

“I think so... it’s a vintage one but I can’t see if it’s rolling or not.” Still examining,

 

“So, what now?” he stops and look up to Kyu Jong.

 

The red light fades out but the button remains downcast and Jihoo put down the recorder to the open drawer. “Ahhh… it’s broken.” He murmurs.

 

“Don’t make me wait Kyu jong-ssi. There’s no way to put away the truth about you and Young Saeng being my cousin—” Kyu interrupts him.

“You gave me an opportunity to be praised by those board members of yours and the second lucky thing I received was when you came late. I know they already have doubted your capacity to rule them. By that time the spotlight will be mine.”

 

“That’s not enough to convince all. There’s still some of them didn’t like you.”

 

“My accomplice will reveal the identity of the termites you have here in your company when they distinguished how I hate you and join me to pull you down.”

 

“Then, what?”

 

“After winning it, I’ll be the one to imprison them. The company will—”

 

“Be careful of what you are planning, you might catch your own fire and burn yourself.”

 

“I won’t, I am sure.”

 

Jihoo brings out a blank paper and a sign pen.

 

“You seem fond of blank paper deal ah. What’s that for?”

 

“That will save you from the moment you catch the fire.”

 

“That’s a trap.”

 

“To make up with it, your sign is equal to three things you ask to me and I will approve it without hesitation.”

 

Kyu just stares at Jihoo then the door opens and a surprising guest came.

 

“Annyeong haseyo!” she bows at them.

 

Jihoo stands up and set a blank face to the visitor. “Why are you here?”

 

“E-EH… Are you having a meeting? I- I can go back later.”

 

“Aniyo. You can come inside, Geum Jandi-ssi.” says Kyu Jong and slyly smile at Jihoo.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

Kyu jong write something at the lower part of the paper.

 

“May I ask you something, Jandi noona?” Kyu asks in a sweet voice.

 

“A-ah… what is it?”

 

“May you sign your name here at the lower part of this paper?”

 

He displays his aegyo at her.

 

She read the lines silently.

 

A blank paper with signatory.

 

__________________________________________________________________

                             

 

 

               

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

             Solemnly sign,

____________________

 

 

This is to certify that the above signature is my accomplice

 and I the second signatory witness the signing of the contract.

 

_______________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 
 
 
 

 

When Kyu jong felt that Jandi was ready to ask about it, he started to talk first.

 

“For Jihoo-ssi and my sake… please.” He pleads.

 

Jandi look to Jihoo confusingly.

 

His eyes abruptly turn it away to her. “Don’t force yourself if you don’t know what you’re dealing.”

 

“Lately, you are getting more eccentric.” Being a stubborn one, she signs it.

 

“Kansahamnnida.” He then turns to Jihoo. “What can I say… she… agreed.” He waves the paper in the air.

 

“Fine with me.” He says blankly. Then they heard a mild snap under the table. Jihoo look down at the drawer.

 

“Ah, the cassette’s button is snapped back to itself.” He brings up the old cassette to shows Kyu jong.

 

“Are you sure you didn’t intend to record our conversation?” ask quizzically.

 

“I told you, it’s an old cassette recorder from grandpa. If you want, it’s all yours.” He throws it lightly to catch Kyu jong’s hand.

 

Kyu tries to open to see if there’s a tape inside but failed to do and throws back to Jihoo.

 

“Nah… never mind. I don’t like an old stuff most specially coming from your grandfather.”

 

‘It’s weird. Kyu jong-ssi talks and treats Jihoo like a close relative.’ She thought while titling her head.

 

He then remembers Jandi. “Ow! I’m sorry. I owe you one! What treat do you want?”

 

 “Lunch.”

 

“Lunch. That will be fine… I guess you are interested on me not to my c— my boss.” Kyu says.

 

“A-animida. I want to have lunch with him.” She shows a pack of lunch towards Jihoo.

 

Jihoo just smile as Kyu’s ego hit by Jandi.

 

“Ow… that’s harsh.” He acts like a hurt one.

 

“Eh.. ehheheh~and with you also.” She grins.

 

Kyu jong motion his hand to the couch to where Jandi sits but then the door flew open and an exhausted Jung Min arrived with Young Saeng.

 

“I’m not late! I’m not late! He’s here! I’m not late, Chairman! Am I?” he pants and bends a bit to inhales.

 

“Deh… fifty-six seconds late.” A small smile spread in his lips.

 

 He froze as he now realized that they are not alone. He then flashes a quick smile at them and to greet properly,

 

“A-annyeong hasseyo Heojangnim. Annyeong hasseyo, Sajangnim. Annyeong hasseyo Milady.”

Young Saeng’s giggles fade away as he spots his brother and just bow without a word.

 

“Proceed.” Jihoo answers.

 

They take all seats and another guest arrived. Jihoo ordered a lunch for them.

 

“Jungmin-ssi, let’s eat together.” Jihoo said and point at the vacant seat.

 

He hesitantly nod and seat beside Young Saeng. They started and finished the meal with an awkward silent like everyone is expected to say something to open any conversation. Jihoo stood up by the time another guest enters the room.

 

“Oh! I’m sorry for interrupting your lunch with them. I- I was…”

 

“No. We’re actually done eating. How about you, President Ha?”

 

“Yes indeed, thank you. I came here to clarify what I said to you over the phone. I am actually anticipating that you will see my daughter.”

 

Everyone look up to Jihoo and then to Jandi.

 

“Did I say something that bemusing?” asks President Ha that he notices their looks.

 

“They were surprise that I am seeing someone… will seeing someone beside my friends.”

 

“Alright…” he then notices Jandi, “Oh… I think you’re seeing someone right now I guess, don’t you?

 

 

Silence pass;

 

 

 Looking back and forth to Jihoo then to Jandi with expecting answer coming from Jihoo but Jihoo stays expressionless. President Ha broke the silence.

 

 

“Just come and see her tonight.”

 

Jihoo bows his head and then President Ha left.

 

Another awkward silence fills the room but this time Young Saeng cuts it.

 

“It isn’t time.”

 

All of them look at him quizzically.

 

“I’m sorry. I… I was guard off.” Jihoo looks to Jandi and she just smile.

 

“You really have hots not only to women but also to their father.” Kyu jokes. “A bachelor one really has prying eyes on you.” He added.

 

“I am a good catch to their eyes. The only heir of Yoon’s family.” He stares at him blankly.

 

Kyu jong tighten his fist under the table to hide his fury toward the person infront of him.

 

Young Saeng interrupts the deadly stares both giving to each other.

 

“I said it isn’t time to show me in the crowd.”

 

Jihoo snaps back to reality.

 

 “Mianhae. No. I mean it’s already time. It is time to collaborate you with your brother in this project.”

 

“Is that the only reason why you call me?” you can hear disappointment in his voice.

 

 “Actually, I was going to punish you from your mischievous action but eventually ended up with a nice lunch.”

 

Young Saeng smiles brightly. “So I’m not getting any punishment?”

 

“I will send you to a fix marriage tomorrow.”

 

“What?!” he and Kyu stood up.“I’m just just joking. Isn’t enough punishment to mingle with your brother right now? Besides I need you for this big project. A couple of months, you’ll be a doctor soon.”

 

Young Saeng pouts playfully to Jihoo and sigh.

 

“I’ll send her off for the mean time but we’ll talk to all of you later.”

 

They stood up; Jandi went to his side and the three bows and bid a goodbye to her.

 

 

 

At hallway while walking, Jandi cannot keep herself but smile and Jihoo notice it.

 

“Did you have a good time?” he pauses at the middle.

 

“Neh. I see Jihoo-sunbae’s other side.”

 

“I told you, I am not a sunbae anymore. I’m not practicing any medical.”

 

“Then why you’re always busy and can’t meet me up?” Jandi pout.

 

Jihoo looks at the grand piano. “We met up already…yesterday. And… just gotten busy from anniversary’s project, that is.”

 

“Well I hope I didn’t disturb you.”

 

“Not at all. I deserve some time to be at peace also. Thank you for coming.”

 

"Sorry for being another Burden to you."

 

"Are you serious about Jun pyo's proposal?"

 

"I should, shouldn't I?"

 

"It’s like a fix marriage."

 

"..."

 

"What are you thinking?"

 

"I... Need to do it but... Don't want too" her voice trailed off to the last word.

 

"If I ask you to marry me when I found a donor, will you?"

 

Jandi stare at him with surprise look them lower her gaze to the floor.

 

‘I can’t…’ she thought.

 

"You will, agree or not"

 

"Jihoo-ah..I..."

 

"Mr. Park is already waiting for you."

 

They headed towards the car that park in front of the building. Jihoo opens the door for her and when Jandi sits back, he lean over to kiss her forehead.

 

"See you soon."

 

 He closes the door and the car drives off.

 

 

"I see... You have lots of girl you are showing off suddenly. Are you afraid of committing yourself in a fix marriage?"

 

"Let say it's a 'yes', Manager Jang. All of you can't do anything about it but I am going to accept some dates that all of you will recommend. Will you excuse me?" He bows a bit and walks pass to Mr. Jang.

 

"Then let my daughter have a date with you, will you?"

 

"Sure, if there's an available time."

 

 

 

----   -----    ----- --  

 

 

 

"Hyung, why Jihoo-hyung disappeared again?" asks Young Saeng to his brother.

 

"He always do whatever he wants."

 

"Aren't you worried whenever he disappears?"

 

"Nope."

 

"Eh??? Waeyo? He's been away for a week and Jungmin-hyung is with us."

 

"Because he got Hani-ssi beside him so no worries at all."

 

"Didn't you know? This is his way to make up with me after the incident. Don't be like that."

 

"How sure you are that collaborating with me is set to make up with you?"

 

"No one wants to forgive even though it is your fault."

 

"Alright! I'm very sorry for breaking your teacups that night."

 

"You're acting like a child." he pouts.

 

"Whose acting like a child right now.". He smile at him.

 

"What are you doing?" he then now notices his brother.

 

"GOOD THAT YOU ASK. You're squirming like a little annoying chick asking where the mother hen went... Haish! My planning is working according to my side now that Jihoo is showing his negative behaviour towards them. It seems he is showing some disinterest towards the company for about half a year now." Still studying the documents he receives from Shinbo.

 

"And for some reason we are lucky or it just something right that God is giving us a favour, he then gave the Medical Director position---to YOU! IS it that Great, deongsaeng?" he added with a hint of cheering voice.

 

"And one more. I am so close to the person who wants JIHOO OUT IN THIS COMPANY. HE WILL JOIN ME soon!"

 

"Hyung... I hate this This-Is-War game to Jihoo-hyung.  It leads you to danger and it looks like he's giving all willingly without fighting in the first pla--" but he was cut by Kyu.

 

"That's a sign or way that he felt sorry of what they had done to our family. I will never believe that he really doing this because of my capabilities. He didn't trust anyone even his own relative. Kajja! Let’s continue this and don't bother thinking where the hell Jihoo is, it pisses me off."

 

"He really sees your qualities... It’s just you who don't want to accept he see you two sides." Young Saeng mumbles.

 

"Are you saying something?"

 

"Aniyo. Let’s just finish this." he awkwardly smiles at him.

 

 

 

 

While Geum Jandi walks toward the bus stop to go to the clinic, she spots a car that looks like Jihoo's car and by that time its stops in front of her.

 

"Mr.Park?" she ask as she leans forward to the window.

 

Jungmin went out to bow to Jandi and opens the door for her.

 

"Deh, Miss. Please hop in, I need to fetch you and send you to the person who wants to meet you."

 

"Me??? Who? Jihoo? Kyu jong-ssi? " pointing to herself.

 

"Animidda, I was just asked to do this. Please get inside."

 

She hesitantly climbs in the car followed by closing the door and Jungmin gets in the car and drives back to the highway.

 

 

She was led to a fancy coffee shop where a fine lady is waiting while sipping a lemon tea with two waffle cake in both side of the table. The lady smiles sweetly as she saw Jandi and stands up as she walks forward to the table.

 

"Annyeong, Miss. Take a seat." as she led to the opposite chair of hers.

 

Geum Jandi stares intently to the girl to recognize her but failed as she cannot remember her.

 

"I forgot! I'm sorry for being rude. I am Jung Oh-HaNi." she offers a hand shake.

 

'Didn't ring a bell. Who is she?' she thought.

 

She just smiles back and awkwardly receive her hand.

 

"You didn't remember me do you?" she smiles.

 

"hehehe.. Yeah, you figured." Jandi scratches her head.

 

"Your attentions really at Jihoo that time." she murmurs.

 

"Deh?"

 

"Oh, yes. I mean i am one of Jihoo's personal secretaries. You know, we met at the airport last time."

 

She gasps and pointed at her.

 

"Omo!" she blinks her eyes, "Are you the angel in disguise??"

 

"Oh! I'ts embarrassing that you recall me like that. But yes, i am that one."

 

"I'm happy that we meet again. What's the reason why you ask my presence?"

 

"Well as you know... We're not just close by means of our work, you can see how playful he was that time." she giggles.

 

'What does she mean by that?' Jandi thought.

 

"We spent two years that he tag me along with him. We're more than that. And I know your stands to him."

 

'Is she threatening me to back off'

 

"Okay, this is weird to ask you this but..." she hesitates to continue her sentence as she saw Jandi's intimidated eyes.

 

She gesture her hand signs that she is still listening to Hani and she just nod.

 

"Well I mean i t and I hope that you understand why I'm asking this to you. I.. I want you to co--" but she was cut amidst by Jandi's sudden action.

 

"Andwae! I will not back off. He means to me so much that I cannot do what you ask for me. I am sorry but I WON'T!" She says sternly while standing up.

 

Hani was shock and amuse to Jandi. She never thought that she had very unique qualities that will really surprise her. She then smiles at her and point out to Jandi's chair gesturing to sit down.

 

"Please take a seat again."

 

She follows and remains her stern face.

 

"I'm really pleased to hear your answer. But. I hope that your answer is beyond the treaty he have with Jun Pyo-ssi."

 

"You knew about that..." she looks down.

 

"He didn't specified but he said it was concern to a person who he needs to protect"

 

"He is always like that" she whispers to herself.

 

"Can you do what I ask to you?"

 

Jandi looks back to Hani's concern eyes.

 

"Don't leave him."

 

 

 

Silence.

 

 

 

 

"What do you mean don't leave him?"

 

"He needs you more now that you are around." she stood and get her bag and bow to her to say goodbye.

 

And before she leaves she says to her, "Stick to what you promise to the treaty. I'll fetch you this afternoon to show you something important."

 

Jungmin went to her side to led back to the car and send her off to the clinic.

 

"Oh Dr.Geum, you're late. Did something happen?" asks Hyung Jun when she arrived

 

"Ani. I will be out early so you may close the clinic for me."

 

"You're weird today. Are you sure you okay?"

 

"Neh I'm fine." she smiles to Hyung Jun.

 

 

 

 

That afternoon:

 

 

 

 

"Why should we visit him?"

 

"Hani asks me to accompany him this afternoon with you. Jun-ah was all alone. I’ll never ask you if Hani-noona didn’t ask me to."

 

"Is Dr. Geum his Head Doctor, why he’s alone? You two really had a unique wants for the future. Why you want to be a doctor? Tch. Yeah, nonsense talking about it."

 

"Let's just go inside and use some quality time we have today."

 

“ANNYEONG HASSEYO, HYUNG JUN-AHHHH!” they both scream that made him startle as they enter the clinic.

 

“Ahhh! You two! Aiishhh! You make my heart jump out of my chest!” shouts Hyung Jun.

 

“Really where is it now?” acting searching a heart in the floor.

 

“HA-Ha. Funny. Why are you here? What brings the two monkeys lazily visiting the banana?”

 

“Pabo! Are you not going to ask us if what drinks we want? We are visitor, remember?” kyu tease.

 

“Tch, yeah yeah… whatever. Suit yourself.”

 

“Yey! Orange juice!” Young Saeng says cheerfully.

 

“Green tea if you have.”

 

“You two have an attitude. Wait here, I’ll prepare it.”

 

“Here.” Jun says as he brought two drinks for them. “Did she use her day off today?” Kyu asks.

 

“Nope, she needed to do something that’s why she left me early.”

 

“I see. After these mess, let’s have fun tonight.”

 

 

 

 

 Geum Jandi went out early to be met by a taxi cab in front of the clinic where Hani was already waiting for her to come out. Along the road, no conversation happen until they arrive to the place where Jandi has a confuse thought on why they go in this kind of place. A country side place where people looks... Looks quiet. A place have less people going in and out.

 

 What is so important that they need to go there?

 

 They went inside an old-so-quiet hospital and Oh-Hani lead her to the lounge.

 

"Please, wait about two minutes and go to the garden."

 

She instructed to Jandi and just nod for an answer. She then leaves her and travels up to the stairway.

 

'Why? Why in this kind of Place to tell an important matter? Did she need something here before going to a more private place?' she thought.

 

She took a magazine in the rack and sits comfortably in the couch reserve for a guest like him who waits. She needs it, to lessen her fright.

 

She stop in the midst and thought for a while.

 

 

 Waits for a patient.

 

Patient.

 

She is in a waiting lounge.

 

And Hani went up to do something.

 

She ask me to go to the garden about two minutes.

 

Why?

 

 Something is not right.

 

Why she needs to wait before she go down?

 

 

Is there someone she... I mean, we need to meet here?

Her heart beats fast.

 

I hope I am wrong about what I am thinking right now

 

she stood up and starts walking towards the hallway that leads to the garden. Every steps she makes, she heard her own heartbeat..

 

Thump Thump.

 

Thump Thump. Thump .

 

thump.

 

She stands in front of the door that separates the garden and the hallway. She doubt being wrong on what she feels right now.

 

She opens the door.

 

Walks outside.

 

She takes a couple of steps and right there, she cannot believe what she saw. She shudders and her minds spinning."W-what... I can't... Beleive... I.." Jandi vigorously shook her head.

 

Tears voluntarily fell down unto her cheeks.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for this chapter... err... kinda random-plus- chappy scene. it split to another then to another. mianhae, i didn't give you a proper plot line here.eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

 

TT________TT