XXX: TACTIC

Boys over Flower II: Eternal Love

 Im so sorry for not updating for the past few days.

here goes~

 

😇😇😇😇😇 be good to me please...

 

 

 

Jun Pyo was leaning back below his bed with the blanket around his feet and pillows scattered around the floor in a messy way. His arms prompt to one oh his leg up and his palm covering his devastated face with tears. After they arrive from Japan, It had been a week or so that he did not go outside his room and his meal did not take it regularly. His parents and his sister were travelling back from different destination for searching donors to Korea when they learn that Jun Pyo refuse to take the medicine again. There are times, Woobin pays visit to him partially succeeding to make sure he is eating and his health is stable. The married couples made sure to visit him whenever Woobin needed to go for an emergency meeting with his father. Meanwhile, time flies by and Jandi’s routine become solid. If Jihoo do not have long meetings and she do not have schedule in morning or she is free in afternoon, she will stay at Jihoo’s office by sending him a message. The employees are raising their brows as what Jandi’s routine at first but as they saw the change in their Chairman’s mood, everyone accepts the situation and welcome her. Of course, this issue will not let Manager Jang off the string. He observed every time Jandi drop by and there are times he made a move by having a small talk with her. One afternoon, Jandi is not accompanied by Kyu Jong as he was scheduled of outdoor meetings that Manager Jang sees this as another chance to talk to her alone.

 

“Good morning, milady.” He bows at her like a royal, as always.

 

Jandi bows at her blushing as she still not comfortable to call and treat her like Manager Jang treat her whenever they meet. They arrive in front of the elevator and he gesture to her to go first in the lift and follows her.

 

“I notice that, Chairman Yoon was so distracted by your presence.” He point out instantly after the door close.

 

Jandi furrowed her brows as she not understands him completely. She did not expect that this person who pays a little chat to him for the past few days without allegation is now making his move to feel Jandi in guilt.

 

Same old tactic, tch. She scoffs to herself and wishes that the travel will reach the destination as soon as possible.

 

“You’re not good for him as he cannot get the attention he needs to resolve the problem here in the company.”

 

“Women in his life really cannot solve the problem, Manager Jang.”

 

“That’s why I commend to you to stay away from him.  You shouldn’t be here in the beginning.”

 

“I’m here because I have reasons to be here. And if you really worried to your Chairman and if you really know him to suggest like that, you should... no you MUST know what effects I have to him...” She said in firm voice then the door opens. “I thought you are not like others but all of you are just the same. Good bye, Manager Jang. I hope we didn’t see each other around here. Again.”

 

She bows to him and turn her heels going to Jihoo’s office. She slump down to the couch with a huff when she enter the office and Jihoo sense her bad mood. He observes her for the first minute before he goes up and walks behind the couch where Jandi become the permanent resident of that place. He lean down and slowly graze his hands over her shoulders.

 

“My, princess is not happy... tired?”

 

She shook her head sighs.

 

“Something happen?”

 

“Mr. Jang ticked me off here. I thought he’s different yet he pulls out his mask.”

 

“I see... he’s moving, huh?” his voice sounds amused. “He really did something now he knew what you are to me. That action proved it.”

 

He pulls himself away to Jandi and fish out his phone to his pocket and calls Kyu Jong.

 

-What do you want?

 

“I need to ask a favour for your lovely secretary, can I?”

 

-I can’t refuse, can I? After all, you are the chairman... be my guest. I’ll let her go to your office, anything else?

 

“Just tell her that you agree to what I ask and she knows it. Thank you again.”

 

-Darn you! Asking me then it was already been handled, how dare you asked me?!

 

“There is still a big difference if you didn’t agree.” He calmly said over the phone.

 

-And what the hell is the difference?!

 

“You did agree, she’ll go; you did not, then she’ll not go.”

 

Kyu jong let out a frustrated groan and then hang up.

 

 

 

 

“You made him mad again.”

 

“I enjoy any emotions he has with me, you know that.” He smiled at her.

 

“After you’d learn how to piss him, you took advantage of it. You’re cruel to each other.” Jandi shaking her head with disappointment.

 

“I suppose that’s our relationship; Love and Hate.”

 

“I suppose so. Do you mind eating now?”

 

“After that, can we sneak out? I’m bored.”

 

“Is that serious? Wae?”

 

“To make up with you. Well, one of my employees pissed you so I’ll be responsible to make you happy again.”

 

“It’s not really necessary, you know.”

 

“But I need to. Please, please.” He pleads.

 

“Ara~ Ara~ you just want me to agree as your scapegoat.” She crossed her arms in from of her.

 

He just look at him telling that she knew him well that he do not need to say it directly. They linger a bit in the couch talking while eating their lunch. Meanwhile, after dismissing herself from CEO’s wrath, Oh-Hani went directly to their prospect target where Jihoo sent her. With the said gift that is carefully and personally chosen by his self, she had a small trip walking to the frontyard of the house and Oh Hani was ushered by two well built black suited men to the person she needed to talk after stepping in the hallway.

 

“What a pleasure to be visited by a dazzling lady here.” He lean down and ask her right hand to kiss it for paying his respect to her. “How may I help you?”

 

She bowed a bit, accepting his hand and gently tilt her head.

 

“A splendid afternoon, sir. I was sent here by my client who wants to ask a favour from you.”

 

“May I know whose lucky client of yours that he used you for keeping me in my den?”

 

“My client apparently knew you more than I do. It does change when he sent me as likely he said that you have a vast warm-hearted in ladies.”

 

“Well not exactly. It is still different if I know who your client is. May I?”

 

“I have an idea, let’s play a game shall we?”

 

“Clever lady.” He smirks. “And what game is it?”

 

“A game that if you win, you can walk away after hearing who he is but if I win, I will not mention anything about my client  and you will wait...” she look down to her wristwatch and calculate the time she needed. “...wait in one and half hours.”

 

“You indeed impress me with the deal. But there’s an exemption.”

 

“What is it?” her heart beats faster after hearing the word exemptions.

 

“The play that we will engage ourselves just end by minutes... let say, two minutes, agree?”

 

“It’s a way of telling me that you didn’t adore any boardgames.”

 

“How witty you are. Indeed, i’m not into boardgames but i still played some of it. I just don’t like long games that will bore us to death.”

 

“Okay then... in three minutes, do backgrounds check on me without giving you any details.” And before he come near to her for shaking hands, “And the timer starts now.” She set the game.

 

He looked surprise and smile for showing cleverness of her. He dismissed his men immideately and he sent someone for their food while waiting for the report. They converse a bit about his house and anything about his self while eating until the timer started to buzz off.

 

“Hahaha! I think you see now that we are incompetent, huh?” embarrassed by being a loser.

 

“Not really, I know you’ll get it in a shorter time. I was really petrified to gambling my client’s identity.”

 

“This is first.”

 

“First from?”

 

“...For daring our reputation.”

 

“It’s not in my mind, it was all pure game. So no men of yours will be near to you or receive any calls. Your attention and theirs will be mine.”

 

“You said that you were scared that I can get information shorter than five minutes… I guess you’d idea about me, huh?”

 

“Indeed. My client give me the idea to play with you in a shorter phase.”

 

“I see. I see. Shall we enjoy the waiting hours?” he smiles.

 

 

Half an hour, his men went to his side to give the folder but as sticking to a promise he sent the file to Oh Hani than reading it by his self.

 

“Impressive. They have done quite well collecting data about me.” She said while scanning the document. “This is creepy. They have these two pages about me in half an hour.”

 

“What happen if your client didn’t make it on time?”

 

“My client always arrives early or on time but for the sake of the doubt then being winner is forfeited. You can have this folder.”

 

“I see you played double edge sword, milady.”

 

“I need to.”

 

“I really adore your attitude towards this game. You never show your anxiety.”

 

“Well, I think I’m a good actor I may say.” She smiles warmly.

 

“I don’t think so. It’s all in your nature.”

 

“I may say that this isn’t my line of work yet my client like to always send me as last resort of engaging hard-to-handle prospects.”  

 

“Really? Impressive. May I know your name?”

 

“I’d rather not say my name, which will give you a clue.” She smiles.

 

“Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. If you are not as gorgeous and clever lady you are in this game, I can make you talk.”

 

“My client also knew that.”

 

“I’m so eager to know who he could be.”

 

 

Almost twenty minutes before the time agreement somebody rang the doorbell.

 

“It seems your client is not that eager to see me.” He gesture one of his men to approach the door but came back by himself.

 

“Young master’s visitor.”  He said and bow.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry. I thought that it was your client.”

 

A loud screech heard inside the house.

 

“W-what was that?” So Min asks.

 

“My apology, it’s my wife. She’s frenzied over something again now she arrrives. I wonder who it was. Excuse me.” He stood up and bows.

 

Before he was out of sight, So Min receives a message from Jihoo that he arrives. She stood up and follows the unsettled crowd in the lounge to inform that her clients arrive but then, she waited to the nearest curtain not to bother their conversation.

 

 

“How dare you set your foot here Romeo?!” the madame screech pointing out his finger cussing around to the person she named Romeo.

 

“Eommonie, what are you saying? Romeo never exists! Stop it! He’s my friend’s assistant.” The young master said while pryig his mother out to “Romeo”.

 

“I will never forget what he looks like! I know he’s Romeo—your father’s bastard child!”

 

“That’s enough!” his father orders in brute voice.

 

She is surprised and confused of what she sees; Jung Min was the one pointing out the madame with Jihoo is in front of him and Jandi is on his side.

 

“Jihoo, my son...” Mr. Song, the one So Min’s target to stay still addresses Jihoo in casual manners.

 

“Mian, Uncle... but I need to. It’s always like this.”

 

“What do you mean?” the young master was Woobin.

 

“I’m sorry Woobin and I’m sorrry auntie but his name is not Romeo anymore.”

 

“What?!”