II: Stunning Person

Boys over Flower II: Eternal Love

 

 

 

They go on their little expedition to the market place using one van that they rented while chatting with each other about what happen at the beach yesterday. There is a moment that Jae Kyung is secretly eyeing Woo Bin and when he will look at her side, she instantly taking her eyes out on him.

 

They are now at Chejul lighthouse roving around to the place when she accidentally bumps to a person while gawking at Woobin. She asks for pardon and she was forgiven but Jandi and others stop for a while to wait her. When the group of boys passes by to her companion, the man that she jolted gives a glary looks at Ji hoo who’s not paying attention. That person notices him and gives him a stare too and leaves.

 

Ji hoo call out for her and ask her “Ha Jae Kyung-ssi, are you all right? Do you want me to come over?”.

 

“A-a no. Don’t worry Ji hoo…  I’ll be there in a second.” She run slowly back to them and smiles, “Sorry guys, I made you wait too long.”

 

“Those guys,” Woo bin said while referring to the set of boys, “I don’t like them. It makes me feel annoy.” he utterly punches his fist to his other hand.

 

 “Hey take it easy, boy. We are not here to produce fight scene here at Jeju. Remember that we are here for a vacation, Woobin.” Yi Jung claim and go near beside to him to assent his anger.

 

“Com ‘on now let’s go to glass castle. We let Yi Jung be our star today. He is the one who will enjoy seeing a prefecture of glass castle”, Jun pyo exclaim and then proceeds. All of them put some effort to loosen the tension and then, they go on.

 

 

Soingook Theme aPark is Jejudo’s major tourist attraction, that’s the first spot they visit covering about 20,000 square meters of land, holding various miniature models of famous architecture from all over the world including Korea’s Bulguksa Temple, Jeju International Airport, Jageumseong Castle, Tower Bridge, Basilique du Sacre-Coeur, Leaning Tower of Pisa, and much more from 30 countries, totaling 100 miniature models. The theme park also provides a traditional cultural experience with Jejudo’s rock culture, folk religion, hands-on programs, an outdoor concert stage, a mini RC car stadium, and dinosaur fossils.

 

Each corner is designed in its own unique fashion especially made in glass. The theme park is a combination of an exhibition hall and a cultural space where visitors can experience a variety of entertainment and culture. Jun pyo did a great guess, Yi Jung really enjoyed the place especially the bottle arts. Woobin’s feeling is already tangle as they go on roaming around. Half of the day, they spend it all from that place and Woo bin decided to go to the teddy bear museum before they go back to Shilla Hotel. Everybody agreed and they advance on the next stop.

 

They arrive at the museum easily and proceed to the reception area where lots of group of foreigners and tourists are wandering around and signing in the log book; one of the groups who are in the line is them. After they log in the book, one of their personnel guides them inside the museum for excursion.  All of them enjoy the tourist attractions and had much fun around by taking some pictures and sniggering around the place. They got tired after roving around the place and went to Shilla resort in about an hour.  The whole day was exhausting but it was indeed remarkable especially the glass castle and the teddy bear museum were everybody enjoys the place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Night come and everyone are full after the dinner; they stay first at Ji hoo and Jun pyo’s room to chat.

 

 “Wow! It is very tiring but it is really amusing!” Yi Jung mutters.

 

“Yeah I enjoy everything—except the guy at Glass Castle”, Woo Bin says as he remember the guy.

 

“Hey forget about that Guy. Even Jeju-do Island is an ‘ISLAND’, you can never see them again – except it is destiny!” teased Yi Jung then laugh. Woobin mock Yi jung for teasing it when Jun pyo go back to the room because the manager talk to him.

 

“Hey guys, the manager confirming us something. They ask if we can join them in their party.” ask Jun pyo to them. Every one pay attention and Jun pyo continues, “There will be an event tomorrow night here at Shilla Hotel. It will be held in Teakyung Lounge and it is open to all who are already checking in here, do you want to come?”

 

“Sure! Tomorrow is our last day for our vacation. We’ll just stay our room for whole day to get a fine rest so we can enjoy the party!” says Woo Bin.

 

“What can you say, Ji hoo?” ask Jun pyo. All of them look before him and waiting for his answer.

 

There’s a long silence before he speaks, “the first thing Woo Bin says is alright with me but—the second part is not good for... me.”

 

“Hey! That makes me sad, Ji hoo!,” Jae Kyung assert. “You’re too lousy today, what’s up with you?”

 

“It’s just... I’m out for it.” sigh Ji hoo. “Ara. Ara… Well, if you rea-- ” he was interrupted by the phone ring. “Excuse me.” he says and then left them to answer the call.

 

“I’m curious who’s on the phone. This is the first time that he got a call.” ask Jae Kyung.

 

“We’ll hope that is not a bad news or some sort that can give Ji hoo’s worry.” says Woo bin.

 

“Let it be. He’s not young anymore, he can handle it. Hey! How about the party are you in?” asking them by Jun pyo.

 

Meanwhile, Ji hoo is talking to Mr. Wong, his personal assistant. Since Grandpa Seok Yeong died, he became the successor of the foundation and the clinic of his grandfather but of course he still need to become a licensed doctor before he open the clinic. Ji hoo and Mr. Wong are talking about the foundation program for Jeju do Island cultural to resuscitate.

 

“Well... if that so... We still have an upcoming board meeting to discuss it.” He answered.

 

 “Uh?  So, you still want to go?” ask Ji hoo.

 

“Neh. I still have to confirm one more thing at Jeju, sir.” said Mr. Wong.

 

Ji hoo breathes heavily and sighs deeply, “Do must I give them a chance, Mr. Wong?” he asked his personal assistant.

 

 “Young Chairman, your grandfather will be glad to know it if he is still alive.”

 

 “But why only now? Why grandpa didn’t tell me regarding their presence when he’s still alive?” ask Ji hoo.

 

“Sorry for entering my own opinion, sir but I think do not falter to give them an opportunity.” Mr.Wong said for advices.

 

 “Let see. Give me a call if you found them.” ended Ji hoo and then he hang up. He went back to the room to continue what he was been saying lately.

 

“I will meet Mr. Wong tomorrow night. I can join you all after we meet.” says Ji hoo then smile.

 

“All right!” says the trio and making some high five.

 

 They talk until two in the morning and decided to stay there to sleep. The girls use Ji hoo’s bed and of course, the owner of the bed forces to find another place to sleep.

 

Poor Ji hoo! He can’t even occupy the sofa because Woobin knocked him off there and Yi Jung is in Jun pyo’s bed. And even there still a space in their bed, he do not want to pursue to lay down with them where Jun pyo is totally chaotic when he sleeps.

 

Sun bright radiantly like the first time they arrive at Jeju but they are still sleeping like flock of sheep who do not want to get up on their shed.

 

The first one who got up is Geum Jandi.  She stretched her arms wide and then she gets up to go to the Comfort Room. Being sleepy, she forgot to close the door and sit to the toilet bowl while her eyes are slightly close.

 

 That time, Ji hoo is already awake too from sleeping on the floor because he did not get his full rest properly. As he stands up and stretches his body to take off his sleepiness, he proceeds to the comfort room. Ji hoo is standing in front of the door and holding the knob to open; actually he is not aware that there is someone inside the room.

 

Jandi turn her head slowly while her eyes blinking to look at the door as she heard the doorknob revolve and slowly open. When Ji hoo enters, they are both surprise and froze in their situation.

 

Ji hoo scratches his neck and then his eye brow showing of uneasiness while Jandi is still froze in her place, configuring what she will do.

 

Ji hoo pop up something on his mind and smiled, “I think, I remember something. Something that the same situations we have today aren’t we?”

 

Even confuse, she tries to recall what Ji hoo’s talking and then there is a flash on her mind the situation on Macao and then nod. Her head slowly turn her head away to Ji hoo with distress as she finally recall. Jandi’s face now cannot express her feeling whether she will laugh, smile at him, or cries with tears. Ji hoo sees her expression and move backward to close the door.

 

And before he closes it, “I JUST didn’t see anything.”

 

Ji hoo says that to comfort her and he knew that she wants no one should see them like that.

 

A minute has pass, Ji hoo is still standing in front of the door looking at it blankly. He sighs with relief sohe turn back to go out but he stop as he heard Jandi’s scream. He covers his face with his hands and waits the others to see him.

 

Everyone standup in shock and Jun pyo pull down the bed sheets immediately. He recognized the voice and run as fast as he could. He hurriedly runs toward the place where they hear the scream.

 

“J-Jandii!! W-Why did you scream!” ask Jun pyo. While approaching her to the CR, he saw Ji hoo standing near the door; his eyes speedily look at him and took it off to go on knocking at the door. “Jandi Baht! Ey! What happen? Are you alright, Guem Jandi? Guem Jandi! Come on speak up!”

 

Jandi is still crying out loud inside the comfort room and Ji hoo is still unmoved in his place while everybody is coming forth.

 

 “What happen, Jun pyo?” Woobin ask, nibbling his head.

 

“What’s that commotion?” Yi Jung yawns.

 

“I think one person knows what happen.” answered Jun pyo while looking at Ji hoo.

 

Everybody look at him asking for an answer about Jun pyo’s accusation but Ji hoo still looks unaffected. Jandi heard the allegation arising outside and Jun pyo is pointing Ji hoo as the felonious. She thinks an alibi as fast as she could so Ji hoo will not be involved in this situation.

 

“YOU’RE really Jandi Baht! You made a wrong action. Yelling like a villain cow! Yeah right, ottoke?” she mumbles.

 

 Jun pyo still urging Ji hoo to speak up and when he decided to say a word Jandi shouts, “Leave him alone, Gu Jun pyo! He’s nothing to do why I scream.” She finally says.

 

“I-I scream b-because—because of a mouse! Yeah that’s right! A mouse! So I screamed!” she continues and she opens the door looking down.

 

 Ji hoo changed his action into normal way and looking at them showing that they already receive the answer that they are asking for.

 

“What a useless reason.” Ji hoo murmur as he goes back in the bed, smiling and shaking his head.

 

After the incident, they prepare themselves and finish at eleven in the morning and went down for brunch. Jandi is still downhearted of what had happen and of course still pouting and very irritated to Jun pyo who still teasing him about the “mouse”.

 

“You’re a thick-head Jun pyo teasing me like these! What happen if you knew the real reason, Ha! More than these I’ll receive! Aigoo!” Jandi thinks.

 

 

“He really looks adorable anything he wears.” She heard it to some attendants and then she looks who they are describing – it was Ji hoo. Jandi made a glimpse to him who is on the other side wearing graduated maroon tint long sleeves shirt in gray Capri and a hat.

 

“How about the other guy is he alone too or the other girl is her girlfriend?

 

Oh the girls are really lucky to join those Gorgeous Angels!

 

–those words Jandi’s always hear to some girls that they pass by.

 

“Yes, I think we really are lucky. Having these boys around us and the fortunes giving to us—I cannot even afford going anywhere and spending some time to relax without them.” Jandi thought. “And even without Gu Jun pyo paying this lucky time, Ji hoo spent his time too to us even it is not his nature.”

 

He sighs and looked again to Ji hoo to say sorry in her thought, “Miannhe for the trouble.”

 

 

They were at the dining area when they cannot find some place to sit because it was all occupied by the visitors. They look for the manager to ask why do they do not have some place inside the area.

 

“Hey, manager! I already told you that you’re going to reserve us a seat. Why all of it is occupied? Do you want to get fired!” yells Jun Pyo in irritated voice.

 

 

“I thought Jun Pyo change a BIT but I think nothing Change.” tease Woobin and everyone laugh.

 

Jun Pyo blushed as what Woobin told but he yell again at the manager, “Why are laughing too, Huh??”

 

“P-pardon, sir. We actually reserve you a better place than here.” the manager explain.

 

“We thought that you would love to see the seaside while eating so we set-up a special place-J-jUST for all of you, sir, at the other side of hotel. Kindly follow our servant, Ling Mo Wien, he will lead you to the place. I’ll be there in a moment to accompany you.”

 

“You should let them explain first before you yell.” Ji hoo says as he walks to follow the crew.

 

“Are you alright, Ji hoo? Is there something wrong?” Yi Jung asks as he follows him and gives a hand in his shoulder. He just gives a blank face that made Yi Jung stop asking him and everybody follow them.

 

The place that the managers said earlier is true. As they open the clear door at the other side of Hotel is a wonderful place. It is an open area where you can see the blue sea and white sand; people wearing swim suits and walking at the seashore and some bystanders and bikers are there. Two big umbrellas are set up beside the tables but the problem is, the hotel prepared for them are for couples table. So one of them will seat alone and now they are looking at each other what they will do. Soon, the manager arrives and Jae Kyung chooses them to ask the manager regarding the stuff and after their conversation, she explained the situation.

 

 

“They have lots of visitors that they did not fix the stuff earlier so they set up a couples table for their solution instead of nothing to use. He’s asking for consideration and pardon.”

 

“Okay then, should we start eating now?” ask Yi Jung.

 

“I prefer to be alone.” Said Ji hoo as he went to the table and then sit.

 

Woo bin went near to Jun pyo and whisper, “I think he’s still pissed because you accused him doing something to Jandi.”

 

Jun pyo looks at Ji hoo who is looking far from them. He goes near to Ji hoo while they are waiting for their food.

 

 “Hey, lame...” talking to him.

 

Ji hoo look at Jun pyo and notices the glass that his giving as sign of pardon.

 

Ji hoo took the glass and Jun pyo sit at the vacant seat, “What for? You didn’t do anything mischief unto me.”

 

“It’s about the accusation happened earlier. This is the first time that I’ll say this...”

 

Jun Pyo pause for a while then breathes deeply, “S- s-sorry.” He said in a little voice and then he clink his glass for a toast. He cannot look at Ji hoo properly, his chicks are blushing and now Ji hoo is laughing madly. Jun pyo feels more wary as Ji hoo laughs out like that to him, “cut it out! Now I’m regretting saying that word especially to you”.

 

 

Ji hoo raises his glass for giving gratitude of what he had states, “What happen to your philosophy “If everything works out by saying sorry,then why would there laws in the world and would there be police?” ”

 

 He smirked and then he raised his glass.

 

 “Cheers for this person who takes many changes on his Life. Jun pyo is still Jun pyo – I still love that friend even making a worse move in his lifetime but a good brother and a friend. I am very thankful that I engaged myself here with all of you while wasting my time” He gagged and then continued talking.

 

 “Even it is wasted; it is the most memorable after twenty years of my time.” They appreciate his words then they hug him as a group with tender.

 

“Why twenty only?” asks Jae Kyung.

 

 Woobin answered “Because the remaining eight years was abandonment.” And then they hug each other as they reminisce the old times.