XXIV: CONFUSION

Boys over Flower II: Eternal Love

--Punch me for not being sweet today readers... mianhae..   >___< A little sprinkle of sugary side scenes... just that. 

P.S.: Oh, I realized that it was hard to write two different stories at the same time. =)

P.S.S.: I didn't checked this so much so SORRY FOR TYPO ERROR AND GRAMMAR ERROR.

 

So, okay... I let you read it. -->

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"It seem doesn’t right..." Woobin mumbles.

 

"You look bothered. What are you thinking?" Jae kyung asks.Woobin smiles as he gestures the space beside him. He was in a lounge of a hotel sitting in a couch waiting for a client that his dad wants him to deal with.

 


"You always caught me off guard. I think destiny makes it way to see us here don't you think?" he teases.

 

"Here you go again. Is it your Casanova mode automatically on every time you see a gorgeous one, hmn?" she then sits beside him.

 

"It’s you who can see it not me, hehehe."

 

"So... what is Song Woobin-ssi doing here alone talking to himself but dressed formally? Oh, wait! Don't tell me Jang Baebi-ssi is somewhere around here?" she looks around spotting every girl if the Baebi she is looking is there in real.

 


Annoyed, he reaches her face with his two hands on her cheek and forcing her to look back at him. Jaekyung suddenly felt uncomfortable and an urge to move back to what seem their distances is too near to their faces. Woobin did not notice how awkward their pose is as he was too annoyed by means of Jaekyung finding Baebi around. He too felt odd to be piss suddenly for teasing to the girl but just dismiss it as he is looking to the gorgeous eyes he look at to.

 

'Weird. I always look at her eyes but not this close.' he thought.


Jaekyung cough a bit to break the awkward silence.

 


"Oh yeah... Yeah." he loosens his hand to her and scratches his head. "Cool. Your eyes are sparkling in a way I want to gaze more." He said truthfully.

 


"You really know how to use your tongue do you?"

 

"Well, is it effective?" he suddenly move forward again making their face near to each other, playing being Casanova as he is.

 

"Cut the crap. It's not working on me."

 


He just giggles.

 


"Well, may I know what is bothering you, Ahjussi?"

 

"Oooww... bully you. Ahh...  Jihoo fills my mind nowadays."

 

"Now. Now. After chasing Baebi-ssi, you now find yourself lusting to a man-with Jihoo, huh?" she muse.

 

He momentarily smack her head lightly and shows a grumpy face.

 

 

"Pabo!"

 


"Sheesh! That's hurt." he rubs her head and pouts.

 


"I'll never ever see the men in other shine of light. No. No. Ever." he wails his hand while shaking his head.

 

“There’s an exception if there will one to stand out in your eyes.” She continuously teases.


He throws a death glare at her.

 

"Okay. Okay. So what's really the deal?"

 

"I just notice that Jihoo is getting paler every now and then."

 

"I'm right you're looking at him."

 

He shot her another death glare then she nervously smile and made a peace sign using her hand.

 

"As I was saying... it's odd that he's getting tired often times and sometimes prefer to work at home."

"How'd you notice that little details of him?"


"I noticed how weak he was the last time in Yijung's wedding. Then I naturally observed him then realized I'm paying too much to his breathing.  He's breathing is not normal as sometimes he let his mouth half open. And I noticed how Jandi took care of him. He was really like suffering from something... something that I think Jandi knew."

 

"I think you should be a doctor, you are good noticing everything about him.

 

"Is that a joke or what?" he narrows his eyes to her.


"Half. hehehe. We can ask him, can we?"

 

"How? He didn't entertain my question and ask me leave immediately."

 

"Today is an exemption." a voice heard beside their bench.

 

They are surprise to see Jihoo sitting back of what they were sitting and saw an approaching Jandi.


"Hi." she greets them.

 

"Hi." the two wave their hands at her.

 

"So, are we all here?" Jandi asks.

 

The two frown at her then look back at Jihoo.

 

"The newly wed and Gu siblings."

 

"I see."

 

"Am I the only one do not know that we are getting to meet or is it just an accident that all of you are here to what I presume I had a meeting to do so?" Woobin asks.


"It’s not just you, Woobin. Young Saeng texted me that he needs to say.... Owww... you use Young Saeng don't you?" Jaekyung exclaim as she pointing at Jihoo.

 

He just gives her a small smile as an answer.'My, isn't Woobin's right... he looks gloomy.' she noticed.

 

"It’s been a week since the wedding but you look doesn’t well, Jihoo. Is there something you wanna tell us that's why you gather us?" Jae kyung inquires.

 

It got him off guard by her question briefly but then smile at her again.


"Sweethearts really can't hide their thoughts to each other, aren't we?"


The two blushes.

 

"Are you real couple now?" Jandi grin.

 

"Wha! Still the same, Jandi. We're playing cool."

 

"I'm wishing that will end in real."

 

"Wish you luck. It's just been two weeks that I'm observing him, he'll definitely run crawling to that girl." she said while heading to the reserved table for them in the banquet.


"Oh... you really observed huh?" Woobin said with amusement.

 

"Oh I smell jealousy." Jandi teases.

 

"Stop teasing."

 

"What you don't like to Woobin's being? To all of us four, he's more decent in mind."

 

"So you have dirty mind?" Jae snaps back at Jun Pyo who just arrive from the place with Jun Hee.

 

"Why thank you for the compliment. And thank you for acknowledging our arrival."

 

“You’re welcome.”


"He means that we three have a loosen screw head while his is still sane." Yi jung jumps in in the conversation bowing with Gaeul beside him.

 

"Now we are complete." Jandi declares.


All of them sits and make their selves comfortable for a while before Jun Pyo breaks the silence.


"I need to announce something also."Jun pyo suddenly said.

 

"It’s not you who call this meeting so don't start with your announcement." Jihoo snaps at him.

 

"Chill. What’s with heat glares at each other?" Woobin asks.


"Is there something we don't know here?" Yijung asks too.

 

"Then start, Jihoo." Junhee says.

 

He breathes in and exhales before talking to them.

 

"Mianhaedda for snapping suddenly... Too stress this past few weeks."

 

"We understand." The said in chorus.

 

"I promised to sit with you about the announcement I made at Anniversary. So I'm here to tell you that."

 

They all nod and listen at him as he starts telling how he knew about his cousins’ existence and what happen next.

 

"So… Mr. Wong really knew about their existence." Yi jung said after Jihoo finish.

 

"Mr. Wong thinks you'll be really depressed and made some move to make you happy." Woobin chimes in.


"Did you accept that instantly? Well we know that grandpa didn't make it up to you easily and now this two had grudge on you being sole heir of Yoon family?" Junhee asks.

 

"Chunk by chunk; I swallow every bit about them slowly without changing my attitude but then I take care of them now they are my responsibility."


"Kyu Jong-ssi needs to be tame more as he still hostile towards you." Jun Pyo reminds him.
"He is in confusing stage; he'll accept me later on."

 

"Question: This is not related on what you said about you having new family members because you already explain it." Woobin interrupts.


"Yes, what is it?"

 

"Is there something you wanna say before I ask this?" Woobin look at him in serious face.

 

"I got it. Yes I do."

 

"Now tell us." he sits properly and looked at Jihoo intently.


"Woobin noticed it and I know he already inquire it to his sweetheart." he smirk.

 

"Teasing first, huh."

 

Everyone laugh and as the laugh fade out he continue.

 

"I was admitted at the hospital a week before Yijung's wedding and continue the treatment at my house. Every day Jandi check me if everything is okay and as far as she observe, I'm still alright."

 

The ambiance became serious.

 


"I got two friends with illness?” Yi jung shocks at what he just said.

 

“What illness?" Gaeul ask.


"Ulcer and migraine… And my anxiety attacks me frequently.” He looks away.


"That's why you look pale..." Jae sighs deeply.

“So… it’s back.” Woobin said sadly.


"Are you still bothered by that?" Yijung asks pertaining to the accident event and afraid to voice out as it can result to flick some on his emotion right now.


"I'm not going to lie about it but yes it hit me more often but Jandi's comforting side helps me a lot gaining my normal phase."

 

"Yeah, adding by the reporters and magazines sensationally putting out that in public." Yijung commented darkly.


"He's getting better don't worry." Jandi reassure them.


"Thanks for taking care of him." Woobin lean over to reach her hand.

 

"I'm happy that I'm helping him out of this."

 

She smiles at him but then fade when she saw that Woobin fades his too. They suddenly look up to Jun Pyo and the ambiances become uncanny silence.

 

“Moving on. Jandi and I are going to Japan for a month to—” but he was cut off by Jun Pyo.

 

“What?!” he exclaims.

 

"A trip of out the country, I guess?" he mockingly said.

 

“WHY???” Jun pyo accidentally raise his voice.

 

“Can I finish my word before asking why?”

 

“Yeah… yeah… Mianhae.”

 

“Yesterday, an earthquake and a tsunami smash at Sendai and some nearby provinces of Japan. As one of the foundation running on that country, the company will send fifty volunteers including her and other Medical team we have for a rescue and Aid Assistance.”

 

“Just be careful there.” Gaeul said to Jandi.

 

“Yes I will, don’t worry. Oh by the way, we have gift to the two of you.” She stretched her hand to give an envelope to her.

 

“What’s this?” she carefully opens it and appears a two roundtrip tickets to Caledonia.

 

“Whoa! Why are you giving these to us?” she held it up high so everyone can see the gift.
 

“Dude, why did you spend it like that to us? We can buy a ticket for our own you know.” Yijiung pouts.
 

“It’s just given to your wife does it mean it came from my walle—”“Yah! Why did you say it!” she tried to cover his mouth with bare hands but fail.

 

“I told you, he’ll be smugly refused it if you continue telling them that it was our expenses.”

 

“Alright I lose. Hmp.” She crossed her arms in front of her chest and look back to Gaeul.

 

“Well last week we went for a walk at Hondangdae and we pass by on a Game show and we won.”“And why are you giving it to us? It should be the two of you.” Gaeul said.

 

“It’s transferrable, don’t worry. Well, I want to but we got an emergency situation so I’ll take that first before anything.”

 

“Owww! Thank you!” they hug each other.

 

“Just enjoy and have fun there!”

 

“Yep I will too.”

 

“So then… what’s yours?” Jihoo asking Jun Pyo.

 

“Ah… what?” scratching his nose using his pen.

 

“Jun, really? That’s gross!.” Jae exclaim.

 

“What? I’m just scratching my nose?”


"Jun Pyo will be having a surgery next week at Argentina as we found a heart donor that match for him." Jun hee answers.

 

All become quiet.

 

"And?" Jihoo asks again.

 

"He'll be leaving tomorrow afternoon for stabilizing his health before performing the operation and it will take a month before he comes back to Korea." she continue.

 

“Good luck in your operation.” Jihoo stand up stretching his hand forward for a handshake.

 

Jun Pyo stares at his hand for a while before receiving it.


“Gomawo.” He also held out his hand and stood. “Be careful tomorrow with your operation.”

 

 

 


Day goes by and everything went well for first week, Jandi and Jihoo spearheaded the operation of aiding and giving help to the victims at Sendai and other nearby provinces with the help of forty-eight volunteers. The following week, Young Saeng and Hyung Jun remain offsite, treating the patients coming in and out of the tent they provide for the operation. Their body shows evidence of exhaustion but they still have energy not to neither pull back nor refuse to aid the needs of the victims. Jihoo always approaches the children with a smile and talking to them like they are their own. Jandi always looks up at him whenever he walks out as he still incapable to burden his body for doing these sort of heavy activities.

 


"Explain why our needs is not capable for a month now we already running this mission about two weeks. Haven't we spend too much for the usual supplies per day we required?" Jihoo asks to the Executive-coordinator.

 

Its the second week night, that's why he arrange to meet the coordinating body of the activity.

 

"The document said that all is well but when we recheck the supplies, I assure you these will not enough for the victims and survivors for another two weeks." he confirm.

 

"How about the allowance of each volunteer?"

 

"I'm afraid someone hold it and told him that it was in the process."

 

"How can that be? I have people there who received allowance before we proceed here."


"Sir, when someone inquire about it we forego a checklist and reconfirming who received the allowance... it shows that  out of our 48 volunteers, only 18 volunteers receives on hand including us."

 

He remain quiet but it shows that he is not happy what they had learned. He deepen his exhales before leaning backward the chair he is sitting.


"I trusted you about this, do not fail me. We can't back down. It is our duty to continue what we had started. Re-count the supplies and count how many are noted, clarify the discrepancies and know the adjustment we are going to do. I want all are documented. Meeting adjourn." he dismiss them still leaning on the chair closed-eyes.

 

They bow for respect and went out to do their work. When they passed to the quarters where Jandi, Oh-Hani, Hyung Jun and Young Saeng they continue discussing what they will do about the situation.

 

"I think Jihoo-hyung facing some problem ah..."Young Saeng mumbles.

 

Suddenly, Jandi stood up and walks toward the door.

 

"Where are you going, Jandi-noona?" Young Saeng asks.

 

"Jihoo needs me. I just can't stay here when I know he needs me." then she walks away.


"Jihoo-sunbae is really lucky to have Jandi-noona on his side." Young Saeng said, admiring Jandi.

 

"I hope no one will stand in between the progression of their love story." Hyung Jun's tone made Hani and Young Saeng look at him. "I mean... Everything is posible in this world."

 

"I don't get it? Why'd you said like that, Jun-ie?" Hani asks.

 

"Everything is up to the couple if they can manage themselves intact. You know how difficult their situation."

 

"I agree with that but I hope Hani is determine to move on." Hani said looking down to her food.

 

Meanwhile, back to Jihoo's quarter. He was talking to Jung Min about the problem and ask him to go back to the branch office to check the flaws of the instant commotion in the mission they had in Sendai. Jung Min immediately dismisses his self and proceed to  what was assigned  to him when Jandi and him see each other in the middle of the hallway.

 

"Annyeong haseyo, Dr. Geum." he greeted.


"Annyeong haseyo. Is Jihoo is in his room?"

 

"Yes, Miss. But I think in his state he don't want any disturbance. He'll snap at you in his state right now. H-his anxiety disturbance might attacks him and there is no way an exception of his tantrums." Jung Min worriedly said to Jandi.


"I will still try." Jandi is determine to be in his side.

 


She continue walking down where Jihoo stays but Jung Min silently follow her in case the frightening scene he thinks might happen. Jandi, even her heart bits faster like in a drum line, continue knocking on the door. She turn the door knob and slowly open the door when no one answers.

 

 

"Two reasons why no one answers when someone's knocking on the door and didn't get a response--It is either no one is there or I DON'T WANT TO RECEIVE A GUEST! Damnit!" Jihoo said in pissed tone still leaning to the chair.

 


Even Jandi felt jumpy and startled, she remain standing near the door frame that cause a little light enters the room. Jihoo span around glaring to her with ferocity but washed away when he realizes who it was.

 


"Omo! Im sorry! Mianahaedda! Oh! I'm really really sorry!" he felt sorry to snap Jandi like that.

 

He walks toward to her side immediately holding her shoulders and rubs soothely as he feels her body trembling.


"I'm so sorry for snapping you like that." his lips were trembling from suppressing the mix emotion he has right now.

 

"I-it's alright. I... I was the one who didn't listened... I... was warned about this."

 


"My apologies..."Jihoo hugs her frame and deeply inhales. "My, your scents made me relax."

 


Jandi blushed under his wrapping arms. She's a little bit confused of how easy for Jihoo to change his mood from one to another.

 

"Yaah! You know I didn't clean myself yet."she pouts at him.

 

"It is still sweet in my nostrils."

 

"God! You're making me blush more!" Jandi exclaims.

 

"Embarrased?" he smirk.


He lead her to the couch to sit. Jandi sit first and pats her lap signalling that Jihoo can use it to lay down his head. Jihoo smile at him sweetly and follow what she asked.

 

"Are you sure, you are fine?" She ask him while brushing his hair with her fingers.

 

"Neh, gwenchaneyo..." answering while closing his eyes. "I am in the edge of outburst but I half-successfuly controlled it when you show yourself to me."


"It's fine to releases the tension from how you want to release it."

 

He just nod and reach out to her hand that made her to stop combing his hair.

 

"Can... I just hold one of your hand, princess?"

 

"It's an honored to be held by my prince of our new fairy tale story." she answers.

 

They remain for a couple of minutes holding each other, continuing brushing his hair to relax when the head coordinator knocks on the door. Jandi panics as she do not want to see them like this. It was a scandal for the chairman to see him sleeping at her lap.

 


"Chairman Yoon, I'm here to report what you asked." said the head coordinator behind the door.

 

'Omo! Eottoke? Eottoke? Will I tell him to proceed or I'll remain quiet? But he needs the documents he's holding. Haissh! Whatever!' Jandi battled up to her thought.

 

"Come in." her voice almost sqeak.


A confused person enters the room and look at them with surprise. She gesture him to tone down his voice and pointing to Jihoo's sleeping body lying on her.

 

"Mianhaedda, Dr. Geum. I was about to report the things he wanted to know."

 

"I guess it is. He is just taking a nap... he don't have a proper rest since we started this mission."


"I understand. But Dr. Geum, how will I relay the things he needed to know... Should I leave for now and come back?"

 

"Do you need something like approval for some big details?" She asks.

 

"Neh."

 

"Well, you don't mind if I use a recording device to relay it to him once you made it your way and give you a call back as soon as possible?"


The Head coordinator agreed and they started recording his report.

 

 

 

 

 

Young Saeng made a call to Kyu Jong to know how was he.

 

-Oh dongsaeng-ah... Its nice to know that you still remember you had a brother.

 

"Hyung, how are you?"

 

-Im still alive and kicking.

 

"Hyung..."

 

-If this all about that Evil JH... lets just end this conversation.

 

"Do you have something to do with the problem here in our operation? I know you personally that you won't do it because this event is important to the civilian here in Japan but I want to confirm about it."


-What problem are you facing right now? I thought all is well as the news acknowledge the company's help?


"We've been late to noticed that there were discrepancies to the amount of the supplies with us and the allowance of some volunteers had been uphold on the process. We're fearing that our supplies won't enough for the next two weeks."

 

He heard him flipping papers that he assumes that he is looking to some of his documents.

 

-Neh... Saeng-ie. Can you send a soft copy of the document you have there?

"Neh, I already send it."A little while of scrolling to the computer and comparing the files they have...

 

-Saeng-ie... the first report  you had and here in mine are the same declaration. Did the Head Coordinator really check it? There is no posiblity that there's a slip in the supplies and no notification of holding the allowances. It was all out and signed. It was personally handle by... Oh My! I have an idea who done this kind of trick.

 

"Hyung-ie. Is this your accomplice's work done? Had you include yourself about this?"


-I have no idea that he'll move low like this. I'll call you back.

 


And their call ends; Young Saeng's face showed weary  for his brother.

 

 

 

 


"Thank you, Coordinator-nim. He'll give you a callback as soon as he received your word." Jandi said.


"Kansahamnidda, Dr. Geum."He bowed.

 

"I hope this set-up we have here will stay inside this room. I don't want any commotion coming to any of us. The Chairman wants to be discreet as possible and do you must do. He trust you so much."

 

"Neh. I must leave now." he walks out the room and close the door.

 

She puff some air and lean back a bit. She can't believe that somebody will do this kind of crime to their own company to call. She realized that it was really hard for Jihoo to pinpoint whose behind this awful tactic but he acts suave and cool facing the people around him--He always wear his cold facade to show how strong and sturdy to handle the things when something arises like these.

 


"Is it so hard to handle these alone, Jihoo?" she asks softly to Jihoo who still asleep at her lap. "Am I too late to be on your side because you suffered more than I felt?" still combing his hair.


She look at the peaceful sight of Jihoo; she felt releived that he can rest even for the meantime. Jandi lower her head and gently kiss his forehead.

 


"I hope I'm giving you a wonderful dream now that it's your turn to be asleep at my side." she smile at him and give him another kiss; this time in the tip of his nose.

 


She quietly comb his hair for a while before she hits her own exhaustion. Jandi can't resist the temptation to close her eyes a bit as she felt the need to have a rest.

 


"Alright... five minutes." she then close her eyes and yawn."Just five minutes to rest my eyes...I need to...stay awake for Jihoo..." her words trailed off and then she gradually fell asleep.

 


A couple of minutes after Jandi closed her eyes, Jihoo's eyes open slowly when he didn't feel her hands combing his hair and then stare at her. All the time since the coordinator reported up to Jandi's asleep, Jihoo was wide awake but did not move nor open his eyes; his mind and body felt intense that even he tried to sleep, it never came to close as a nap.

 

 

'Mianhaedda, for keeping you awake... I need to pretend that I'm sleeping so you won't be too worried.' he thought while gazing at her sleeping face.