EPILOGUE

Boys over Flower II: Eternal Love

 

EPILOGUE

 

After four years, each of F4 gives themselves an opportunity to develop. All of them went abroad to enhance their skills except Ji hoo who took medicine in Shinwha University to continue what his grandpa do and of course to be at Jandi’s side to protect. In a day while their team is having an outreach Program somewhere in Seoul, an unexpected guest came.

Jun pyo is searching for Jandi using their personal helicopter.

 “Are you there, Jandi? Are you there? If you’re there meet me at the seaside! I’ll be there within 5 minutes. Don’t be late!”

Jun pyo said while using the megaphone. Jandi came late and she smiles at Jun pyo and says “Why are you here?”

“How come you’re still late! Never mind. I’m here for these”. He kneeled down and shows a ring inside a box.

 “Will you marry me, Geum Jandi?”.

 Jandi smile while pouting her lips, “I didn’t mention that I will say YES. I’m still thinking of it.”

Jun Pyo smile back.

“I’m against on it.” says the voice at the back. “We either. We are against,too!”.

Jun pyo and Jandi look back and saw Yi Jung, Woo Bin and Ji hoo laughing while saying those words. They are Happy to see each other again.

For them, this is an F4 Reunion after five years.