Red Journal #2

We Got Married

Red Journal (Indie rotation)

 

March 5

            Oppa, I know your comeback is soon but are you sleeping well?

 

March 6

            Do I really have to spend you a selca everyday? What if I forget one day? Will there be a punishment? O.O

 

March 7

            I had an off day today. It was nice~. I stayed inside, did skincare masks and studied Korean. Some of the words were really difficult today. Like utilitarianism. When am I every going to sue that in Korean? Oh well. I also got to read a little. East of Eden, my favorite book (in English but I’ve been challenging it in Korean…)

 

March 8

            I was on the radio today! Did you hear me?

 

March 9

            I updated my insta with a picture of the ring with ‘BaekAi.’ I think our fans like the name~. And congratulations on your comeback~. You were super cool!

 

March 10

            I only had one schedule today, and it was in the morning. So I worked out for most of the day. Did you like my post-shower selca with my glasses? Haha.

 

March 11

            I really like EXO’s “3.6.5.” I was listening to it during my workout today.

 

March 12

            The more and more I listen to your songs, the more and more I fall in love with your voice.

 

March 13

            Had a Chinese lesson today…feeling super rusty despite living with four Chinese members.

 

March 14

            How did you know I liked marshmallows? Anyways, thank you~.

 

March 15

            I don’t know what to write now since we’ve been communicating pretty often.

 

March 16

            Dear Oppa, are you having fun in China? Eat lots of good food! Don’t get sick and remember to sleep well.

 

March 17

            Ohhh, I saw your live on the internet. You’re super cool!

 

March 18

            Sing to me and only me~. Just kidding, fans come first.

 

March 19

            So all of CK-JAm had off today so we watched the WGM broadcast together. They definitely enjoyed it more than I did…I honestly didn’t know that I could make those kinds of expressions at someone.

 

March 20

            You’re returning to Korea tomorrow! Yay!

 

March 21

            Welcome home Baekhyun!

 

March 22

            Had a full schedule for the first time in a long time… so tired...

 

March 23

            We’re filming for WGM tomorrow! Let’s go grocery shopping, okay? And then I’ll make you something delicious.