Purple Journal #2

We Got Married

Purple Journal (Baekhyun rotation)

 

March 5

            I hid the cookies! Kkk. I’ll eat them when the other members aren’t looking.

 

March 6

            Tired~. But your selca today energized me.

 

March 7

            I was rereading some of your entries. Wow! You have three siblings? That’s such a big family. You must miss them.

 

March 8

            Our comeback is tomorrow. Will you really come and stop by?

 

March 9

            *Selca with stage makeup* Thank you for coming today! I really, really think that I did well thanks to you.

 

March 10

            You sent me a selca where you said you weren’t wearing makeup. I would like to see that pretty face in person, since you’re very pretty with or without makeup on.

 

March 11

            Konnichiwa. EXO no mein bo-kalu, Baekhyun desu!

            I’ve been practicing!

 

March 12

            Activities are really a lot of work. I haven’t been getting a lot of sleep. I want to fall asleep in your arms.

 

March 13

            I got asked about the ring today for a show. Of course I told them about you.

 

March 14

            I wish that I could’ve spent White Day with you. Did you get the marshmallows? Many fans told me that you really like them.

 

March 15

           I already told you this on the phone last night, but I’ll be in China for a few days for promotion. I’ll miss you.

 

March 16

            Chinese is so difficult. >.>

 

March 17

            Chinese members are stocking up on food for when they feel homesick later. Haha. Do the Chinese members in CK-JAm do that?

 

March 18

            Your selca today was very cute. It made me want to hug you.

 

March 19

            Being in China is tough but talking to you makes it easier.

 

March 20

            We will be returning to Korea tomorrow. I wonder if you’ve missed me.

 

March 21

            Thank you for the hug you greeted me with today at the office. It was really nice and made me feel really good.

 

March 22

            Would it be a burden if I told you that I might like you for real?

 

March 23

            I was told that we will be filming WGM tomorrow at our house. I wonder what we’ll be doing.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will try to get the next chapter up within the next few days!

Look forward to it~~~. >w<