Profiles

We Got Married

Profiles

 

CK-JAm – 10 member girl group       SMEntertainment

 

INDIE / Jinnai Ai

DOB: 05/12    P(lace)OB: USA

ROLE: Main Leader and Main Rapper

 

CHOHEE / Park ChoHee

DOB: 03/18    POB: INCHEON, KOREA

ROLE: Sub rapper, and Main Dancer

 

KITTY / Huang Kaishi

DOB: 09/25    POB: CHINA

ROLE: Sub Leader of CKJ, Vocal and Dancer

 

HANA / Kim Hana

DOB: 05/26    POB: HWAESONG, KOREA

ROLE: Main Leader of CKJ, Vocal

 

MIKYUNG / Choi MiKyung

DOB: 02/20    POB: SEOUL, KOREA

ROLE: Main Vocal

 

AMANDA / Zhang Xiang

DOB: 06/06    POB: CHINA

ROLE: Sub rapper, Vocal

 

MELODY / Zhou Mei

DOB: 01/28    POB: CHINA

ROLE: Vocal

 

HARMONY / Zhou Langai

DOB: 01/28    POB: CHINA

ROLE: Vocal, and sub rapper

 

KONA / Park Koryung

DOB: 06/21    POB: DAEJEON, KOREA

ROLE: Vocal

 

J.K. / Kim Jin

DOB: 12/11    POB: SEOUL, KOREA

ROLE: Vocal and dancer

 

 

CK-JAm is the called the female “perfect product” produced by SMEntertainment. Followed by the surge of success by the male “perfect product” EXO, the company put together this girl group a number of years after the boy group’s debut. They function much like EXO, in that they function as a group as a whole, and also as two separate sub units: CKJ and K-Jam. CKJ promotes mainly in China and Korea while K-JAm promotes in mainly Japan, Korea, and at times in America. The five members of CKJ are, Kitty, Hana, Amanda, Melody and Harmony with Hana and Kitty serving as the leaders (for language reasons). The five members of K-JAm are Indie, ChoHee, MiKyung, Kona, and J.K. with Indie serving as the leader due to her fluency in multiple languages.

 

 

 

            I am the leader and rapper of CK-JAm of SMEnt. Although being in one the hottest girl groups right now is fun, this isn’t where I saw myself being six years ago. I am actually a graduate of Northwestern University’s school of business with a degree in Marketing, and a double minor in International Business and Eastern Asian Languages and Culture. Growing up as a Japanese American and being bilingual, I was not allowed to take Japanese, so I took courses in the language closest to Japanese: Korean. That is how I found myself with a job at SMEnt USA after graduating. I was quickly shipped off to the Korean Headquaters because of efficiency that was needed in Seoul. Within a few weeks of settling into Korea I was introduced to Lee Soomun himself and before I even realized, instead of going to meeting like I thought I was, I was put into voice and dance lessons, and my debut was planned without my complete consent.

            Of course I didn’t mind too much. My main concern was with the language barrier since although my Korean was pretty good for a foreigner, it still wasn’t at 100%. It was also a bit nerve wrecking being the first Japanese person to be debuting in the KPop genre. The media sure ate that one up.

            So here I am, the year 20__ (A/N: a few years in the future maybe, not completely sure yet), living in a dorm with my second family being the unnie/umma of the group.

            Being fairly short (only 5 ft/ 153 cm) I thought that my image would be something cute and bubbly, but due to being main rapper and my rapping style it was decided that I would show off the tomboy side of me more, which I was completely okay with since I used to be a tomboy as a child.

            We aren’t the most popular group out there, nothing like SuJu, SNSD, or EXO sunbaenim, but we have a decent fanbase that we love to death. They call themselves “Jammers.” And due to my image, I have become the “manliest female” in the industry and a section of our fanbase calls themselves “noona fans” because I talk and act like a dude, so I should address my older female fans like a dude. But soon enough all of my fans started calling themselves “noona” fans. No big deal, I guess.

            Honestly, my tomboy image/manly image hasn’t been difficult to keep up in public,

            Until now.

            When my manager came up to me about the possibility of getting casted on We Got Married, I was conflicted and confused. Why would such an offer come to me? Me of all people. Weird.

            In the end, I decided to go with it.

            But, oh boy, am I nervous.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guise. This is actually the first time I'm writing and posting fanfiction on the internet. Be easy on me. 

Please tell me if you like it though! (^^)

And sorry this was such a boring chapter, but I felt as though it was necessary just in case my made up group ever comes up (which they most likely will).

Welp. Much love to you!!