☆ Chapter 2

Princess Hours

 

Song Eun Mi's picture is above :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It says here that the VAFO should have an outstanding high grades and would have be the one to take care of the school. The Female Officer should also choose one Male Officer in Gold Class to help her take care of the school. My eyes got wide. Does that mean I need to choose one of those 12 guys? Damn. I continued reading..

The Male Officer should also have an outstanding grades and good attitudes and behavior. Does that mean that some of them are forced to introduced themselves?

Then suddenly, A boy said beside me, "The name's Xiumin, peasant."

I looked at the boy that had puffy cheeks. He stuck his tongue at me. Oh great, another jerk.

RIING! RIING!

The bell rang. They quickly stand up and went outside to eat their lunch. Maybe I'll just skip lunch, I know that their meal is very expensive and it's too risky to buy one. What if someone gets suspicious? I sighed.

Someone flicked my forehead. I was supposed to groan in pain, But I still kept my mouth shut even though it's painful.

I looked at the one who did it. "What do you want?" I hissed as he gave me a look. "It's lunch time already, why are you still here?" Luhan pompously said.

"Why do you care? Im gonna skip lunch" I sighed but he grabbed my wrist. "In this school, you can't skip lunch" He said as he dragged me outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here I am, following them to the canteen. But as we passed some students, I noticed that the boys are drooling over me while the girls are whispering about me.

"Is she the scholarship student? But who cares, she is still ugly" A pretty girl said as the girls around her laugh. I gave her a cold glare. "Look who's talking, you may be pretty but the truth is, you're the one who is ugly" I said coldly as the students around us "ohhs".

She gave me a glare but I still ignored it. "You'll pay for this" She threatened as she walked with her girls away from me.

"Feisty and fierce" Sehun said beside me. "Who was that?" I tilted my head to the side. "Her name is Lee Hye Seul, she is the so called "diva or queen" in this school even though she is not." Sehun explained.

"Does she always bother or stalk all of you?" I asked as he nodded his head. "Not only her but her 7 more friends" He snorted. Then we arrived in the canteen.

I sat down as the others went to get their food. "What are you doing there?" Lay said. "Well... the food here is expensive..." I gave off a sheepish laugh. "But since you're a scholarship student, you'll have free foods in the canteen, free clothes and everything the school can give you for free." Suho explained it for me. I gave him a smile and quietly ate the food Lay gave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RIING! RIING!

The bell rang again, indicating that lunch is over. So we stand and walked towards our classroom but I sneaked out and went towards the CR. When someone suddenly grab my wrist. HARSHLY. Sigh... Seriously? "Where are you going?" He asked as he tightens his grip around my wrist.

"Im going to the bathroom and will you loosen the grip? It hurts" I growled at Kai. He then loosen his grip. "Go back to the classroom after" Was all he said and left me in the hallway. I sighed and proceed walking towards the bathroom.

When I arrived at the CR, I met the one and only Lee Hye Seul and her gang. Oops, bad timing. "Look who's here, it's the brat" Hye Seul sarcastically said as the girls snickered. "And you are the " I spat. She looked at me.

"Excuse me?" She fumed. I rolled my eyes. "Fine, I'll say it one more time. You are the " I said quite loudly for her and the girls to hear clearly.

"How dare you!" She shrieked as she raised her hand to slap me. But I gracefully dodged it and kicked her hard in the chest. She fell down and looked? at me with pure hatred in her eyes.

The girls helped her but Hye Seul just glared at them. "What are you doing?! Beat her!" Hye Seul yelled.

__________________________

Author's Note

So do you like it? Sorry if it is short.. *sad face* but I'll try my best next time!

Oh and I have a question: Will the story be a little bit thrilling or fun if I add another one character? Yes or No?