☆Chapter 4

Princess Hours

"M-me?" I nervously said. I didn't know that Im apart as well!

"Yes, you. Who else would it be?" Chen snorted as I mentally snarled at him. D.O smiled at me and nodded. At least someone is kind, not this stupid troll!

"Uh... Where to start..." I said as I tried to remember my fake family background. Luhan impatiently kicked my chair behind. I hissed at him.

This pompous jerk! Wait till you know my true identity! Then I remembered. Aha! I snap my fingers.

"Umm... My father is working as a bodyguard in the palace while my mom is in the hospital." I pretend to sigh. Some gave me a pitiful looks while the others just snickered.

My face is like this --> -_-

"Aww~ Xiu Ying - ah, we're sorry for your mother but may I ask a question?" Sehun said. Pabo, you already did.

"Go on..." I said while my face is still poker-faced. "Why is your mom in the hospital?" Sehun innocently asked while me or probably everyone, mentally face-palmed.

"Isn't that obvious?" Was what I wanted to say but since I don't want to be rude, especially Sehun (Since he's kind) I said: "It's because of a terrible illness"

"I see...." Sehun nodded quietly.

Few hours later, class was already dismissed so I head out when I saw my one and only cousin, Song Eun Mi.

"Yah! Song Hye Rin!" Eun Mi shouted as she spotted me. I gave her a glare as I approached her. Seriously?! Does she have to say my REAL name out loud?!

"Ooppsies~" She quickly covered then nervously chuckled. "Let's go?"

"Nah~ I'll probably walk towards home" I said with a dull tone. "But that's miles away!" Eun Mi exclaimed. "Eun Mi, you're exaggerating. It's only 30 minutes away" I rolled my eyes at her.

"But--"

"What if someone see us?!" I cut her off. "Geez... Relax, no one will see us and besides nobody is here" She said.

"Plus, the Queen will kill me if she knows that you're gonna walk back and forth" She added as I sighed. Well, I have no choice.

"Fine" I enter the limousine while she smiled in happiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're back umma" I kissed her cheek as Eun Mi bowed in respect. "Welcome back" Umma smiled softly.

"How's school?" Umma asked. "It's really great" I said. Note the sarcasm.

"Are you sure?" She worriedly said as I sigh tiredly. "Can I go to my room now?" I asked. "Sure but how about dinner?" Umma said.

"It's okay, I'm not hungry anyway" I smiled weakly at them as I went to my room in 2nd floor. Actually, our mansion has 4 floors. In the 3rd floor is the King and Queen's bedroom and the throne room. The 4th floor is just my stuffs like dance studio, Recording studio and many more.

"Today sure is an exhausting day" I mumbled. I soon fell asleep when my head hit the pillow.

(Eun Mi's POV)

"It's okay, Im not hungry anyways" Hye Rin smile weakly at us and went to her room in the 2nd floor. My room is also in the 2nd floor too.

The Queen look at me worriedly. "Is she okay?" She asked.

"She is perfectly fine, your majesty" I smiled. "She is probably exhausted since it's her first time in school"

"Maybe you're right" She said softly. "But still, Eun Mi dear, please take care of her"

"Don't worry, I will" I grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Hye Rin's POV)

RING! RING!

I woke up with a yawn. I grab my towel and went to the bathroom.

After changing to my uniform, I went down stairs and greeted the maids.

I sat down and take a bite of the delicious kimchi.

"Where's umma?" I asked as I saw Eun Mi. "Probably in a meeting with the King" Eun Mi shrugged.

"Oh..." I said. Really? Early in the morning.. "Let's go" Eun Mi said as she finished eating and stand up. I nodded and followed her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning, Xiu Ying" Sehun smiled as I went inside the room. Who's Xiu Ying? Oh right, I forgot.

"Good morning" I smiled back at him. "For you" D.O shyly said as he suddenly gave me white roses. Wah~ My favorite

"Aww~ Thank you, D.O. It's one of my favorite flowers" I smiled sweetly at him while he blushes.

"Really? Why?" Lay asked. "It's maybe because it means innocence, since the color is white" I said as Lay nodded and went back to his doing

"Okay class, please take your seats" Mr. Choi claps his hand. "We have a transfer student, she was in a different class at first but was transferred here"

Hmm... I wonder who...

"Please come in" He said as a pretty girl stepped inside.

Wait a minute....

"You?!" I said in surprise.


__________________________________________

Xiumin: So did you enjoy the 4th chapter? I hope you did ^_^

Luhan: Who do you think is that girl? Comment below ^_^

Chen: The one who will get the correct answer will get a kiss from Baekhyun *winks*

Baekhyun: Yah! *slaps Chen in the arm*

Chanyeol: Thank you for reading author-nim's story *derp smile*

Lay: Uh... Don't forget to vote and comment!

Kai: Remember, author-nim will accept any positive and negative comments *smirks*

Kris: But please don't go overboard if it is a negative comment.

EXO: Thank you for supporting author-nim's story! We love you all! *bows*