☆ Chapter 5

Princess Hours

Enjoy!

 

__________________________________________

 

"You?!" I said in surprise. I didn't expect her to be here.

 

"Anyeong hasaeyo, Im Song Eun Mi, nice to meet you all" She smiled. Aish! This girl is really unpredictable!

 

All the boys PROPERLY welcomed her and introduced themselves. Especially Suho, he's obviously flirting at her.

 

Must... Resist... Im overprotective when it comes to my cousin. For god's sake! She's already engaged!

 

"Uh... Guys? Will you not flirt to me? You see, Im already engaged" Eun Mi quickly said as soon as she saw my expression.

 

I sighed in relief. Glad that she knows!

 

"Aww~ Too bad" Suho said sadly. "You're even pretty"

 

"Thanks for the compliment but there is someone who is better than me" Eun Mi said as she looked at me. The boys also followed her gaze.

 

I was busy reading a book so I didn't notice that they were all looking at me.

 

"Hi Xiu Ying!" Eun Mi happily waved to me as I beckoned her to come. "Why are you here?" I whispered. "Why? You don't want me to be here?" Eun Mi said, her voice becoming sad.

 

"That's not what I meant--"

 

"Wait Xiu Ying-ah, you know Eun Mi-ah?" Tao said, confused as I was starting to get nervous. Dang! Nobody should know, not now...

 

"Yes, we know each other because we just met yesterday" Eun Mi answered for me. I smiled mentally. It's usual for her telling a lie. No, scratch that, it's us.

 

"Okay students, go back to your seats and Ms. Song please sit between Mr. Do and Mr. Byun" Mr. Choi said.

 

So our seating arrangement is basically like this:

 

Door --

 

Suho D.O Eun Mi Baekhyun -- window

 

Sehun Me Tao Xiumin -- window

 

Lay Luhan Kai Chen -- window

 

Chanyeol Kris -- window

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After a few hours listening to the crappy lessons, the bell rang. Hey! even though Im smart *cough2x* The lessons are still hard to understand!

 

I stretch my arms and stand up then I went near to Eun Mi.

 

" Wah~ You're lucky that you're classmates with these hot guys!" Eun Mi gushed while I rolled my eyes. As we went outside the room, the whisperings and the glarings of the girls started. Even though the boys were drooling at us but since Im the "commoner" one. It can't be helped.

 

" Aw~ Eun Mi-ssi is so pretty that I admired her but why is the ugly nerd with her!?"

 

"That disgusting, ugly commoner nerd doesn't belong here"

 

"That ugly nerd better not steal my oppas!"

 

And so on.... Very insulting aren't they? But seriously, Am I that ugly and diisgusting to them? And why the hell will I steal their oppas?!

 

"How dare they--" Eun Mi fumed but I quickly covered . I shaked my head at her and instead, It was me who fumed at them.

 

"No Eun Mi. Let me be the one to kick those crap out of them--" But I was held by Sehun and Tao. "You should calm down, Xiu Ying" Sehun said. "A commoner shouldn't fight those rich girls or else... You know what will happen" Tao chuckled. A commoner? Isn't that a bit kind of insulting?

 

"Aish! Fine so will you guys release me now?" I sighed as they both released me.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"So Eun Mi, who is your fiance?" Baekhyun suddenly asked as I take a bite of my delicious pasta.

 

Wow, Im not surprised that they're being kind to Eun Mi. Of course who wouldn't, her cousin is the one and only Princess of South Korea. I guess some wealthy people are like that, not treating the commoners with kindness and respect.

 

"Oh~ My fiance... His name is Zelo" Eun Mi dreamily smiled. Hmm... I wonder what's the feeling when you are in love... "Zelo? What about the real name?" Xiumin pouted while I choked on my pasta. I drank a cup of water.

 

I know it's cute but it's because of they were pretending... Pretending to be kind to my cousin... That's not right, I know Eun Mi doesn't like people who pretends.

 

I noticed that Luhan and Kai were staring at me like I was some sort of a prey. A chill ran down on my spine.

 

"Im going" I stand up. 'Wait, Im going with you" Eun Mi said but I stopped her and gave her a "It's okay" smile. Then I left them.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I gather some books to read when I arrived in the classroom and sat on my seat.

 

I was so busy reading that I didn't notice someone entered. I look up when I saw Tao's face near mine. I blushed furiously.

 

Wait, What is he doing?

 

"What are you doing?" I gulped while he smirks. "You know that I can kiss you right now" Tao said as he eyed my lips.

 

"What do you want, Tao?" I looked away, my face still tomato red. "You look cute when you are blushing, you know" He chuckled.

 

"Yah!" I playfully smacked his arm. "OW~ Actually, I saw you fight with those girls, Hye seul and her gang, yesterday. Damn girl, your slap, it hurts" Tao said as he rubbed his arm.

 

"And the point is?" I muttered although he heard it clearly. Crap, this is making me nervous!

 

"And the point is, you know how to do the martial arts" Tao pointed out. "So?" I raised my eyebrow.

 

Compose yourself, Hye Rin!

 

"Tell me the truth because your style is the same as my mother's and no one have ever learned it except me and the Princess!" Tao yelled as he slam the table in front of me. I flinch at the sound.

 

"Look Tao, It's just pure coincidence" I shrugged. Tao eyed me suspiciously then sighed. " I guess, although you were good" Tao smiled and went to his seat.

 

A pang of guilt hit me. Im sorry Tao, I didn't tell the truth.

 

__________________________

 

 

Hye Rin: I can't believe that Author-nim wrote the "Tao's face near mine" part *shakes head*

 

Tao: Puh-lease! I know you like it *smirks*

 

Eun Mi: But it's cute... Tao+Hye Rin= TaoRin!

 

Hye Rin: Y-Yah! *blushes*

 

Lay: Author-nim, can I?

 

Author: *nods*

 

Lay: Uh..... Hey guys! Thank you for reading today's chapter! Don't forget to upvote and subscribe! *winks*