☆ Chapter 3

Princess Hours

Sorry if I didn't update immediately >_<

I want to mention BianXianXing

Hey guys! Thank you for voting my story ^_^ I hope you support till the end of the story *bows*

So here's Chapter 3!

Enjoy ^_^

______________________________________

5 girls suddenly charged towards me. But only 2 girls caught my attention as I easily defend myself. They're quite good... Let me guess, they must have learned taekwondo.

It took us only 15 minutes to fight. It ended when I actually beat them one by one, although I was stuck at first with the 2 girls... "Don't you dare mess with me" I huffed as I straightened my uniform. The girls (a.k.a es) quickly stand and ran off.

I sighed in relief, glad that the fight ended. I quickly ran to my classroom but suddenly stopped when I reached the door. I slowly breath in and out then slowly open the door yet all eyes are on me.

I went in with a sigh. "Where have you been, Xiu Ying?" Sehun cutely tilted his bead. Oh, how I wanted to pinch his cheeks! "To the bathroom" I answered. "If so, then why did it took long? Plus you have scratches in your arms" Kris said suspiciously.

I look at my arms. Yep, Kris was right. I must have gotten this during the fight earlier.

"Oh, I got this when I fell down earlier" I lied with a straight face. Although I was nervous when I said it. "'Eh? You should be careful next time, kay?" Sehun said as I nodded

"How clumsy" Luhan chortled. I gave him a cold glare. This prick! How dare he talk to a royal like that! "Anyway, it doesn't matter" I said as I noticed Tao having an amused expression on his face.

"Is something wrong, Tao?" I asked him but he shakes his head and went back to his doings. Sehun tapped my table. I looked at him and he said, "Snap your fingers twice when you are ready"

I looked at him, confused. What does this mean?

Yet nevertheless, I snap my fingers twice when D.O stand up and spoke. "My family owns one of the largest entertainment industries in Seoul" He said and sat down. Wait a minute, Are they talking about their family backgrounds?

"My family owns all the water districts in South Korea" Suho said as he grinned at me.

"My family owns Seoul Electronic Cooperative" Chen said. So they're really talking about their family backgrounds.

"International Martial Arts Academy" Tao said as he gave me a smirk. Wait, his family owns the International Martial Arts Academy... Dang! His mom is my martial arts instructor! So he's the famous son of the HUANG family... I see... Huang ZiTao... Makes sense. *nodding*

"Well, the largest electronic company in South Korea belongs to my family" Sehun smiled

"My family owns the shareholders in all the Disney Lands in the world" Luhan smirks. That pompous guy! What a show off! How I wanted to punch that angelic face of his! Wait, did I say angelic? Damn! Get a hold of yourself, Hye Rin!

"My parents are both doctors and Seoul General Hospital falls under our property" Lay shyly said. Now that I think about it, Lay can be shy sometimes.

"My family own malls. One is the COEX at the trade center" Xiumin said. Eh? He didn't use any paper.. I guess it's my first time hearing him speak.

"My family owns this school and 5 star restaurants, all of them , out there in Seoul" Chanyeol said with his deep voice. Oh~ His family own this school...

"We're the one who built the Namsan Tower. Korea World Trade Center and Engineer's Society" Kai said with his usual intimidating voice. O-oh, they're the ones who built the Namsan Tower.

"My family own almost all hotels in Seoul and 100 restaurant branches all over Asia and Europe" Baekhyun boasted. Oh, it seems that there is another show off here.

"My family owns Incheon International Airport and Lotte World falls under our property" Kris bluntly said. Lotte World?! Seriously....

Hmmm... Aren't they very wealthy... Not only they were blessed with looks.

"Now it's your turn" Tao suddenly said as he smirks.

B-Bwo? Me too?!