☆ Chapter 6

Princess Hours

Pic Of Hye Seul (above)

Finally! Author-nim (me) has already updated!!

I have nothing to say so.... Enjoy!

__________________________________________

( Luhan's POV )

"What are you doing?" A voice said. I followed the voice and bingo! It leads right into our classroom. I stand beside the door.

"You know that I can kiss you right now" That voice. It's Tao. "What do you want, Tao?" Another voice. Xiu Ying

Their faces were probably close. I curled my hands forming a fist.

"You look cute when you're blushing" Tao chuckled. "Yah!" She yelled. "Actually, I saw you fighting with those girls, Hye Seul and her gang, yesterday" He said, his voice getting serious.

Fighting with those es? Yesterday?

"And the point is?"

"And the point is, you know how to do martial arts" He said. Wait.. The idiot knows martial art skills? Interesting.

"So?"

"Tell me the truth because your style is the same as my mother and no one knows except me and the Princess!" I heard a slam. The Princess huh?

"Look Tao, it's just pure coincidence" The idiot said.

Now that I think about it... It's strange and I must admit, Xiu Ying is too beautiful for a commoner. And she has this aura of elegance and innocence. It's also strange that the idiot knows how to do martial arts unless someone in her family is an instructor of martial arts.

That idiot... Is quite mysterious...

(Hye Rin's POV)

"Don't tell anyone about this, Tao" I said. "Kay~ but first, give me a kiss" Tao smirks as I rolled my eyes at him. What a player...

"In your dreams!" I stuck my tongue at him while he chuckled. "Rin!" Eun Mi called as the others barged in. "I heard that you're the Female Officer. Congratulations!" She said while giving me a hug. Aww~ Isn't she sweet?

"Rin? Who is she?" Sehun popped out in nowhere. How did he... "Rin is Hye-- I mean Xiu Ying's nickname" Eun Mi smiled.

"Really? Can I also call you Rin?" Sehun said as he gave me puppy eyes. Aw~ kyeopta~ I giggled and nod.

"Okay Rin, Im going to Luhannie. See ya!" Sehun waved and went to Luhan.

Luhannie? What a cute nickname for an egotistical guy.

I was quite startled when Eun Mi suddenly snap her finger.

"Does that mean you're gonna choose one of them as the Male Officer?" Eun Mi said, her eyes sparkling with mischief. Yet, she caught their attention.

I sighed. What is she planning?

"Oh~ you guys should start working hard to get her attention!" Eun Mi said as their eyes widened.

While me --> -_-

Sehun and Suho quickly stand and went near to me.

Sehun: Rin, do you want to go in the park with me? Tomorrow is Saturday. *Oh-so-adorable smile*

Suho: Princess, how about you and I watching a movie together? *wink*

Me: o_O?

"Guys, how about let's meet in our-- I mean my house" Eun Mi smiled.

I dragged her outside the room, not even bothering the looks they gave me. "Are you insane?!" I half-whispered. "What? You can't keep a secret forever" She shrugged. "And don't worry, I'll tell them that we have a sleep over"

"Fine, be thankful that I don't hate you or else you'll be already strangled to death" I huffed as she grinned at me.

We went back inside the room with the boys looking at us. Eun Mi raised an eyebrow at them, crossing her arms on her chest.

Everyone looked at Kris. He cleared his throat and put on his infamous face. Well... How should I say this... He look quite intimidating and attractive. And I found Eun Mi, not me, drooling over him.

I elbowed her and she hissed in pain. "We agreed that we all are going to meet on your house tomorrow" Kris smiled. "So that it will be fair for all of us"

"So what is the address?" Chanyeol asks as Eun Mi gave him a look. "I thought you guys know" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Huh? We don't know..." Kai crossed his arms. Eun Mi rolled her eyes. "Guys! I live in a palace-mansion where the royals live" She sarcastically said.

I sighed again. Does she have to mention the word "royals"?

"Bwo?!" They frozed on their seat.

"Does that mean we're going to meet the King and Queen?" Sehun asked.

"Yup" Eun Mi said, popping the "p"

"What will we do when we meet them?"

"Well..."

"What if we are going to meet the Princess? What are we going to do?"

"But--"

"What if--"

"Yah Sehun! Are you listening?" Eun Mi yelled, pissed off. Sehun lowered his head and fumbled his fingers. Geez... Eun Mi should be soft more often. "I said, Princess Hye Rin is in China today, so she's not here" She said.

"Too bad. I was planning to date her. You know, because she's hot and all" Kai smirked. I scowled at him. That's so... Like hell will I date him!

"If you think like that, You will never have a chance to date my cousin" Eun Mi said through gritted teeth.

I gave her a soft smile. Who knows that my cousin can be sweet?

Kai rolled his eyes at her. Tch, what a total jerk!

*After a few hours*

"Okay class, that's all for today. Goodbye" Mr. Choi pack his things and left.

"We're going! Bye!" Eun Mi said as she hold hands with me. "Oh, and don't forget tomorrow!" She added.

"We won't!" They said eagerly. Aigoo~ They seem excited.

__________________________________________

At last! After 361846481846471378 years, I finally updated chapter 6! woohoo! *celebrating*

And I want to thank to all of those readers who voted and liked this story! Im totally grateful ^_^

I hope you guys enjoyed it ^_^

 

Upvote/Subscribe