☆Chapter 9

Princess Hours

Hey guys~

Pic of LuRin above

--------

(Hye Rin's POV)

"How about Gucci Store?" Tao suggest. "No" Eun Mi said, poker-faced. "It should be somewhere fun"

"But looking at the Gucci bags IS fun" He pouts. "That's disgusting, Tao. It doesn't suit you" Chen grimaced. "Oh~ You mean this?" Then he performs an aegyo.

"About that Tao... How about you go alone while we will just look somewhere fun" Eun Mi said, her tone cold.

"Eh? Eun Mi-ah, you're so mean!" Tao did a sad face. "Since when did we become so close?" Eun Mi mumbled to herself.

"It hurts... Xiu Ying-ah, give me a hug~" Just as Tao was about to hug me when he was pushed towards Kris by Baekhyun.

"Let's go, Xiu Ying?" Baekhyun grinned as he slung his arm on my shoulder. Seriously, this guy....

"Aish! You little naughty eyeliner Baek!" Tao yelled while Baekhyun just laugh at him.

~~~~~~~~~

'Come save me, Hye Rin'

I thought as I look at those wide, innocent eyes. By the way, Im not talking about Kyungsoo. I raised my sleeve and took out a dollar.

"You're going to play that?" He whispered, his breath tickling at the back of my neck. I jumped backwards. "Omo... You scared me" I said, steadying my breathing.

"Are you going to answer my question?" He raised his eyebrow, hands on his pocket.

"Question? O-Oh yeah, I want to get that plushie" I said, pointing the Rilakkuma bear. He just nods and stands aside.

I insert the dollar and started playing, trying to catch the plushie. But no matter how many tries, I always failed.

"Aish! This is making me insane!" I groaned as I slammed the joystick. "You're an idiot" He smirked and went near behind me.

He hold the joystick and the other hand on top of the machine to lean on. To summarize, it looks like he's back-hugging me.

I was blushing furiously red and a little shaky but when the claws of its machine caught the body of the plushie, I unconsciously ignored it and I clasp my hands together.

I squealed in delight when we got the Rilakkuma bear. I grab it and suddenly hug him.

"Omo! Thank you so much, Luhan!" I said happily when I realized what I just did. Crap, I forgot this is Luhan.

I quickly release the hug and cleared my throat. Silence overtook us. "You owe me" Luhan said as he raised his eyebrow. "Y-Yeah, what do you want?" I asked, still blushing.

"Since they're not here, I want tea" He bluntly said. "But Eun Mi....?" I stopped as he gave me a glare. "Fine" I sighed. " But we should go back to my-- Eun Mi's house"

Crap, that was almost.

"I don't care" He turned his back and started walking. "W-Wait!" I yelled, catching up to him.

~~~~~~~~

"What tea do you want?" I ask him when we arrive at the palace-mansion. "Jasmine Tea" Luhan said as he sat on the sofa.

"Is it your favorite?" I said as I began to make the tea.

"No"

"Okay..." I trailed off. I gave the cup to him. "Luhan, can I ask a question?" I said as he took a sip from his tea.

"Go ahead"

"What if--"

Ring! Ring!

The telephone in the living room rang. I stood up and pick up the call.

"Hello?"

"God dammit, Hye Rin! Where are you right now!?" Eun Mi yelled so loudly that I need to keep the phone away from my ear.

"Don't yell my name! That's risky!" I hiss. I look back at Luhan, who is looking at me suspiciously.

"It doesn't matter. Where are you know?"

"Our house"

"Okay, we'll be there in a few minutes"

"Okay" I put the phone down and went back to the sofa.

He gave me a look. "It's Eun Mi" I sighed as he nod and went back to his tea.

~~~~~~~

"XIU YING!"

I nearly drop my cup when the girl suddenly screamed my name. Eun Mi stomped her way towards where I seated and gave me a hug.

"Yah Hye Rin! Do you want me to die in your mother's hands?!" She hissed in my ear. I sheepishly smiled at her. "Sorry, Eun Mi-ah~"

"You're such a pabo!" She hit my head. "Yah! That hurts!" I whined, covering my head. She crossed her arms and smirked. "That's for making me worry"

I softly smiled when she said that. Aigoo~ my cousin is so sweet~

"Luhannie! How could you!" I turned my head and saw Sehun whining at Luhan, who is calmly drinking his tea.

I look at Eun Mi, confused. "What's his problem?" I asked her. "Sehun's jealous. Don't mind him." She chuckled. I shook my head and wave it off.

What a tiresome day...

--------------