☆ Chapter 8

Princess Hours

(HyeRin's POV)

--In the van--

I huffed, feeling uncomfortable. Aish, of all people, why do I have to seat between Kai and Luhan?! This isn't karma, right?

"Oi Idiot. Stop moving" Luhan said, annoyed. "Yah! My name is Xiu Ying, not Idiot" I said as I elbowed him. He clutch his side and gave me a deathly glare.

"Oh sorry. Does it hurt?" I asks, since he look pained. "No. You're too weak to hurt me" He looked at me blankly.

"You're such a jerk!" I snarled at him. He raised his eyebrow at me. "Say that to the guy beside you" Luhan said as his finger pointed at Kai.

Kai glared at the two of us. "Shut up. Don't let me involve in your childish and stupid bickering" He said, scowling at us.

"I'm not--"

"We are here~" Eun Mi cut me off.

Why does every time I protest, Eun Mi interrupts? Well, I don't know the answer :p

"Come on Xiu, You've gotta see this~" Eun Mi sang as she dragged me outside the van and smiled at me.

I gave her a sour look but that change when I saw the mall. It was huge! Literally...

"It's your first time going here, right?" Eun Mi whispered to me and grinned. All I did was nod since I was speechless.

What Eun Mi said was true. Ever since I was a child, all I did was studying and training to be a princess and a queen in the future.

Unlike Eun Mi, I can't even go outside to play. Mother and Father said that it's risky and they didn't want to lose me again. So Eun Mi was my only friend.

Sad isn't it? But for me, I thought that maybe this is for my own good.

"Xiu Ying? Let's go?" Lay said as I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Sure" I said as I step inside together with them. I stared in awe at the surroundings. There's so many things inside!

"So where do you guys want to go first?" Eun Mi asked.

"BubbleTea!"

"Gucci Store!"

I blinked many times as Sehun and Tao spoke at the same time.

"I said it first!" Sehun said as he glared at Tao. "No it was me!" Tao shot back.

"Will you guys now shut up?" Eun Mi said "kindly".

The two boys stop and just stared at the ground.

"Who wants to go in Gucci Store? Just raise your hand" Eun Mi said as Tao raised his hand.

"The others want to go to BubbleTea?" She asked while the others nodded. "The majority wins, Let's go to BubbleTea!" She pointed the cafe and marched towards it.

We followed while Tao keep saying why Kris didn't support him and so on...

As we step inside the cafe, everyone looked in our way and started whispering with each other.

While we sat and waited for the order, I heard some of their whisperings.

"Aren't they one of the students in Vermillion Academy?"

"As expected, they are all good-looking! Well, Im not sure with the one who is wearing eyeglasses. She look like a nerd"

Great. She meant me. Really, even outside the school?! please, I don't like their insults...

"Omo! Is that Song Eun Mi?! The cousin of Princess Hye Rin?"

"Yeah! It is Song Eun Mi! I hope we can ask for their autographs"

"Ah! There is Kris oppa! You know, the next heir in Incheon International Airport!"

"And there is Kai oppa! He look so hot and handsome!"

And so on.... "These brats are so annoying. I even heard someone insulting my Xiu Ying" Eun Mi muttered. "Aren't we attracting some attention here?" I asked.

"Don't worry, they won't bother us.... I guess" D.O softly said.

"Yes. Don't worry, although it's better like this" Kai grinned. "Your ego is too big" Eun Mi snapped. "You're too loud. It makes me go deaf." Kai shot back.

"Why you little--!" Eun Min growled as she stand up to tackle Kai. Yet I stop her before she did it.

"Don't do anything reckless here!" I scolded her as people started looking our way. "Well then, I'll continue when I have the chance.

"Here is the food guys!" Sehun happily chirped as the waitress put the tray in the table. Me and Eun Mi gave her a disgusting look when the waitress wink at them (the boys) and started flirting at them.

"Excuse me, we're going to start eating now. So would you mind? It's disgusting-- I mean disturbing" Eun Mi said "nicely" . The waitress gave her a sour look and left.

I crack a laugh. "Nice one, Eun Mi" I said. She winked at me and smiled.

I took a sip of my Bubble tea. "Oh, this taste good!"

"Ith your firth time drinking Bubble tea?" Sehun asked, although he was still eating some cake. "Yes" I said. Sehun almost dropped his bubble tea and stared at me.

"What!" He exclaimed. I shifted in my seat uncomfortably. "Stop it, Sehun. You're scaring this WEAK girl" Xiumin smirked as he patted my head. Eun Mi swatted his hand away and glared at him. Xiumin laughed.

I sighed mentally. Xiumin must have heard me arguing with Luhan in the van earlier.

~30 minutes later~

"Im full~" Eun Mi groaned. "It's because you ate all these cakes. You're gonna get fat" Kai snickered. "Shut up, Kai" She snapped at him.

"Eun Mi, Im going to the bathroom" I said as I stand up.

After refreshing myself in the bathroom, I went back to our table. But not before when I bumped into someone.

"Sorry!" I bowed. "It's okay" A girl's voice said. I look up and saw a beautiful face smiling at me. She's so pretty~

"Are you hurt?" I asked. She shook her head and said. "No, Im fine"

"Im really sorry--"

"Yah Xiu Ying! Let's go!" Chanyeol called.

"I need to go" I smiled. "Oh sure. Bye. I hope we meet again" She smiled and walk out gracefully.

"Who was that?" Kris asked. "Someone I bumped into. Although she look vaguely familiar. I think its someone I know" I said, thinking about it.

"Oh well, let's think about that later. For now, we have some "adventure" to continue. So where do we go next?" Eun Mi excitedly said.

__________________________________________

Omo! Im very sorry that I didn't update for like... I dunno? 2 months? or 3?

I was busy for this past few months so mianhe!

So since it was my fault for making you guys wait, I'll give you guys a chance to ask me or question me about this story or about me. Don't worry, I'll answer all your questions ^_^

Im really thankful to those who read, subscribe and comment in my story! I hope you guys support me till the end!

Bye~

 

Upvote/Subscribe/Comment