☆ Chapter 7

Princess Hours

Chapter 7

I woke up and look at the time.

9:30 a.m. Oh, it's already 9:30? Meh~

I went downstairs and went to the living room when I froze.

12 pair of eyes stared at me wide-eyed. W-Wait... Why are they here? Plus Im still wearing my white nightgown. How embarrassing...

"Wow, you look cute" Chen blurted out. I raised an eyebrow. Since when did he started complimenting me?

"What?" Chen said when he noticed everyone staring at him.

"Uh Eun Mi... Why are they here?" I asks, slightly tilting my head to the side.

"Uh Rin? Didn't we told them yesterday?" She gave me a look. Yesterday? Ah, right! I remembered it now...

"Oh..." I mentally face-palmed. Wait.... Where is my eyeglasses?!

"Are you okay, Xiu Ying-ah?" Lay looked at me worriedly. "You look pale"

"What? Y-yeah, Im perfectly fine" I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Oh my. What a pleasant surprise" A sweet and delicate voice behind me said as their eyes widened.

Ah... It must be mother.

They hastily stand from their seat and bowed.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Your Majesty" They said as their voices synced together. Woah~ Their voices sounds good together...

I also bowed to show my respect. "Aren't they handsome, Xiu Ying?" The Queen suddenly said, smirking. Aish! Mother can be so.. I dunno, like Eun Mi?

"I suppose" I shrugged when they gave me deathly glares. "Okay, fine... T-They're handsome" I huffed and blushes.

"Anyeong hasaeyo, Queen Eun Ji" Eun Mi greeted as she kissed umma's cheek. *sigh* I really need to be careful right now.

Umma went near to D.O."What's your name, dear?"

"My name is Do Kyungsoo, Your Majesty" D.O politely said as umma smiled. "Ah, I remembered. You boys are the sons of my closest friends"

"Im sorry, My husband.... and my daughter is not here right now" Umma smiled apologetically. "It's okay, Your Majesty" Suho said.

"So, did I interrupt something?" Umma asked. "No you didn't, Your Majesty" Luhan charmingly smiled. Ohh~ Him being nice? I want to see :3

"Oh, no need to be formal. Just call me Queen Eun Ji" She said. "And I'll prepare some tea for you guys--"

"Oh, no need to, Your Majes-- Queen Eun Ji" Sehun said. "No, I insist. I want you to taste my specialty. Xiu Ying, come with me" Umma said as I followed her to the Kitchen.

(Eun Mi's POV)

"Am I the only one who thinks that Queen Eun Ji and Xiu Ying looks alike?" Chanyeol said while looking at us.

Damn! Now I know why Rin was panicking. She forgot to wear her eyeglasses!

"I also noticed" Xiumin said. "Without her eyeglasses, Xiu Ying and the Queen looks exactly alike"

"Wow Min-Min. For the first time, you sound smart" Chen joked. "Shut up, Chen. And Im already smart" Xiumin said as he glared at Chen.

"So, you guys noticed it too" I spoke as they look at me. "Tell me--" Luhan said until he was interrupted by Rin. Oh, she's wearing decent clothes and her eyeglasses.

She put the tray filled with cookies and tea on the table and sat down. "Why so quiet?" She asked.

(Hye Rin's POV)

"Why so quiet?" I asked.

Eun Mi and the boys: ...........

Geez, I wonder what happen while I was in the kitchen....

"Woah, what is that sweet aroma smell?" Tao asks while smiling.

"Oh, This is mothe- The Queen's specialty. She named it "Red Rose" I said while filling the cup with tea and handed it to Tao.

"Hm... Does the Princess have a specialty too?" Tao asked as he take a sip. "Wow! This taste good!"

"Maybe... Ask Eun Mi" I filled the other cups with with tea and handed it to each of them.

"To be honest..." Eun Mi did a thinking face. "She's really a bad cook"

"What!" We yelled, well not all of us. *cough* Yah Eun Mi! Im not that bad at cooking.. I can always learn, right?

"That's... Surprising" Kris stammered. She looked at me and smirks.

"BUT! She's really good at making tea" She smiled. "My most favorite one is her White Rose"

"White Rose? Why did she named it White Rose?" Kai finally spoke.

"Why don't you ask the Princess?" I said, taking a sip of my mother's Red Rose Tea.

"Don't worry, I will" Kai smirk evilly. I rolled my eyes at him and look at the person who haven't said anything yet.

Luhan stared at me like for, something like 5 minutes then look at the window. A chill ran down my spine. He look at me like... He knew something.

I waved off the thought.

"So, what are we going to do today?" Kris asked.

"Oh right! We're going to do shopping!" Eun Mi squealed. We jaw-dropped.

"I'll pass" Luhan rose from his seat but was pulled down by Sehun and Suho.

"Aigoo, Lulu. You can't just leave us" Sehun pouted while holding him. "Don't worry, we're gonna have lot's of fun" Suho grinned.

"So, on to the mall!" Eun Mi cheered.

__________________________________________

So, hey guys ^_^

Did you have fun reading? I hope you did ^_^


Upvote/Subscribe