☆Chapter 10

Princess Hours

Author's Note in the last part :)

------------------

I yawned as I looked at the window beside me. Students getting inside the campus.

"Lately, I've been, I been losing sleep~" D.O sang. I smiled at him as he sit beside me. "You have a beautiful voice" I said.

"Xiu Ying-ah, you haven't get enough rest?" He asks. I shook my head. "I've been busy lately. It's okay Kyungsoo, Im fine..." I said, my eyes drooping.

"Why won't you sleep first? I'll just wake you up when the teacher is here" D.O said as he smiled at me. "Oh, it's really fine..." I yawned again and everything went black.

Kyungsoo's POV

I looked at her angelic face as she slept peacefully. Her chest slowly rising and falling.

Wait a minute. Did I just said angelic face? I looked at her face again and removed her eyeglasses.

I stared at her. She is pretty.

That's puzzling. She's just a commoner. So why is she that pretty? Unless she's filthy rich or a child of a royal family...

I chuckled to myself. That would be so memorable. I put her glasses back.

"What. Are. You. Doing?"

I looked behind to see Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kai going inside the room.

"Watching over Xiu Ying" I simply said. "Oh really?" Kai raised his eyebrow. "Then why is your face close to hers earlier?" Baekhyun teased.

"I-I what?" I stammered as I felt my cheeks heating up.

"You heard me" Baekhyun laughed. "Don't..." Xiu Ying mumbled. We looked at her as her expression suddenly turned into a frightened one.

"Stay away from me!" She yelled. My eyes started getting wide as the rest looked startled.

Chanyeol approached her. "Oi, Xiu Ying! Wake up!" Chanyeol said as he shook her shoulders. Xiu Ying suddenly stands, her eyes teary.

She suddenly hugs Chanyeol and cried. Chanyeol looks like he doesn't know what to do while we look shocked about it.

Chanyeol looked at me. I mouthed him. 'Comfort her'. He just slowly patted her back and whispered something I can't hear.

But then, a pang of jealousy hit me. I should have been the one to comfort her, not him. I should have been the one get hugged by her, not him.

I sighed and sat.

I should have been the one...

--------------

Hye Rin's POV

I stared at my table, my eyes swollen from crying. "Here Xiu Ying" D.O said as he puts the glass of water in front of me.

I gave him a small smile. "Thanks, D.O" I said as he smiled at me. The door opened, revealing a worried-looking Eun Mi.

She walk towards me and hugged. "Rin honey, what happen?" She asks. "A-Ah... That... It's just a nightmare, Eun Mi. No need to worry" I said.

"But what is it about?" Baekhyun chimed. They shot him a glare as I tried to recall my nightmare. "I don't know... Everything's blurry but somehow, it feels like it happened to someone..." I said.

"Omo! Why is Xiu Ying looked terrible?" Sehun said as the rest followed him inside the classroom.

Eun Mi gave him a look that says Shut-Your-Mouth. "Let's forget about that, okay?" She said as she gave me a gentle smile.

------------------

Lunch time came. We went to the extravagant cafeteria where people eat sophisticated food and blah blah blah....

Okay. Shut up now Xiu Rin. (A/N: mixed name of both her name)

"Okay. What do you want, Rin?" Eun Mi asked me. "Pasta!" I cheekily said.

"Again?" Chen groaned. "What? It's not like you'll be the one to eat it" I huffed. "She probably believe the saying: You'll live a longer life if you eat pasta" Xiumin snickers.

"I don't!" I pouted. "Here's your food" The waitress said, glaring at us while winking at the boys. (Yes, we have a waiter and waitress in this school)

"Do you need something, boys?" The waitress said, her voice almost purring. Eun Mi raised her hand. "Um excuse me, you need to go back your work." She said.

The waitress huffed and left. "She was kinda hot" Both Baekhyun and Kai said. Eun Mi rolled her eyes at them as she ate her food.

"You heard it? She's coming back tomorrow"

"Really? Omo..."

"But someone already takes her place"

"Oh~ She'll be furious about it"

My ears perk at the rumor. "Um...." I began. "Who is the she they're talking about?"

Everyone looked at me. Well not everyone, some I mean. "Who?" Suho asks. "I don't know her name but I heard she's coming back tomorrow...?"

They shrugged. "We don't know" Tao said as I pout.

"Okay..."

--------------

"Sir, may I go to the restroom?" I asked as I raised my hand. Mr. Choi nodded. I stand up and made my way outside.

Somehow, bad luck is here with me today since I bumped into someone I didn't want to meet.

"My!" She gasped then smiled."Well, hello there brat."

"Hye Seul" I muttered. "Hmph. I swear you'll experience hell starting tomorrow, " She said, laughing.

"Why?" I frowned. "That's a secret~" She winked and left, laughing with her minions.

"What's gonna happen tomorrow?"

---------------

"That's all for today. You are dismissed." Mr. Choi said then left.

"Why do you look worried, Rin?" Eun Mi asked as we walked towards the main gate. I sighed and force myself a smile. "This is nothing, Eun Mi"

She looked at me over and sighed. "If you need someone to talk to, Im here"

"Thanks" I said.

An expensive car honked at us. "Xiu Ying-ah! Need a ride?" Sehun said through a window.

I shook my head. "No need, Sehun. Im gonna ride with Eun Mi" I said, pointing at her.

"Eh? Fine but next time okay? Aish, you guys are close" Sehun winked at us and left.

"Let's go?" Eun Mi said as she holds my hand. I nodded and we both ride inside the limousine.

As we were going back home. I think about the thing that might happen tomorrow.

Guide me, Dear God.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yehet! Finally for how many months I already updated :3

Sorry to those readers who waited for Chapter 10 but Im really thankful that you guys are still here with me ^.^

To people who subscribed me. Upvoted and commented this story, Thank you :) Im forever grateful to you guys.

By the way, how is chapter 10? Anyone who ship RinSoo here? And who is the "she" they're talking about?

Find it out in the next chappie! See ya ;)
 

Upvote/Comment