☆ Chapter 1

Princess Hours

"Time to wake up!" Someone shouted but I still ignored it.

"Fine cousin, if you won't wake up, Im gonna cuddle you" She warned using my weakness. I quickly get off from the bed.

"What the hell, Eun Mi? And why are you wearing my uniform?" I glared at her. She rolled her eyes.

"Uh, hello? This is my uniform. We have a different uniform you know." Eun Mi snorted. I grab my towel and went inside my bathroom to take a bath.

After taking a bath, I went towards my closet to get my uniform. "It's cute" I grinned as I look myself in the mirror.

The polo is colored white, a cute thin red ribbon that serves as our necktie and as for the skirt, its color is peach.

Few minutes later, someone knocked on the door. "Your highness, her majesty called you to breakfast" One of our maid, Anna, said. "Arasso, please tell umma I'll be there" I said, braiding my hair and putting on my fake eyeglasses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning,umma" I greeted my mother as I kissed her cheek.

"Good morning too, my princess" She greeted back as I sat down to eat my breakfast.

"Are you sure you want to hide your true identity?" She asked. "Nae" I answered as Eun Mi looked at me with a confused face.

*I'll tell you later* I mouthed to her as she nodded and began eating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Done" Me and Eun Mi said at the same time.

"Bye girls, good luck!" Umma waved to us as we left the castle-looking mansion.

"So, tell me all about it" Eun Mi said, entering the most expensive limousine.

"Okay, so here what happened" I explained as she listened attentively.

•FLASHBACK•

"Umma, I want to enroll in Vermillion Academy as a scholarship student" I directly said to the one and only Queen of South Korea. She looked at me straight in the eyes.

"I can see that you are already tired studying here only at home... Sure but why as a scholarship student? We can directly pay the enrollment fee..." Umma smiled at me. I shaked my head side to side.

"No need for that, umma. I'll enter using my intelligence" I smiled at her as she grinned at me. "And can I enter as Yuan Xiu Ying?" I asked.

"You want to use your false identity?" She said, surprised. Actually, it's not really fake, the only thing that is true is my chinese name, Yuan Xiu Ying. The other things like mother's name and etc. are fake.

"Nae, the reason is that I don't want to be known as the princess there. They can be pain in the , you know" I said as she gave me the Watch-Your-Mouth look.

Few seconds later, she smiled at me and nodded. I smiled at her brightly. "Gomawo, umma" I bowed and left the so called throne room.

•END OF FLASHBACK•

"I see... That is why you are are wearing a cheap shoes, a cheap yet simple looking bag and wearing a fake eyeglasses" Eun Mi said.

"By the way, please call me Xiu Ying if outside at home, Arasso?" I said as she nodded quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure, you'll just walk halfway to school?" Eun Mi said, obviously worrying about me. I nodded as I get off the limousine.

"Fine, be careful on your way to school. Bye" She waved as the limousine left me alone in the sidewalk. I sighed. I need to start walking now or else, I'll get late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I arrived in Vermillion Academy, I immediately went inside to avoid commotions. So here I am, finding my classroom.

"It says here, my classroom is named Gold Class..." I mumbled as I look at the paper Im holding. Hmm.. There! I found the Gold Class! I knocked on the door twice as I adjusted my fake eyeglasses.

A man in his late thirties opened the door. "You must be the new scholarship student" He said excitedly as I nodded. Then he led me inside meeting 12 pair of gorgeous eyes.

"Class, this is your new classmate. Please introduce yourself" He said. I went in front. "Ni Hao, my name is Yuan Xiu Ying. Nice to meet you all." I said in perfect korean accent. Everyone jaw-dropped.

Then someone cleared his throat. "Not only is she your new classmate but she is also our new Vermillion Academy Female Officer or VAFO" He said. Someone raised his hand. "But Mr. Choi.." He said but Mr. Choi already left the classroom.

I looked at my classmates. There are 12 boys and surprisingly, they are all good-looking. A boy grabbed my attention. He was baby-faced yet angelic looking. He gave me an evil look. I sighed. He may look like an angel but you never know the real truth.

"Im Kris" A tall guy in front of me said. I was terrified at first because of his height. So I step back, my back collided something hard. I turned and was faced by a chest.

"The name is Chanyeol" I looked up as another tall guy with a deep-voiced said. Then he went to his seat.

"Anyeong hasaeyo, Im Suho and don't forget my name,princess" He said as he kissed my hand. But I felt my hands go numb when he said the word "Princess".

"Anyeong hathaeyo, Im Thehun and are you okay?" He asked but then I noticed his lisp. I giggled. How cute.. "Nae, Im fine and your lisp is so cute" I said as I gave him my angelic eye smile. He blush furiously.

"Hey peasant, Im Baekhyun" A guy wearing an eyeliner smirked. How dare he! Doesn't have to be rude.

"Anyeong hasaeyo, Im Lay and beside me is Tao" A guy with a dimple said shyly as another guy that looks like a panda waved to me. I waved at him back.

"Umm.. Im D.O and this is Chen" A guy with an owl-like eyes said quietly as he pointed to the guy named Chen, which he totally ignored me. Jerk.

"By the way, the guy that has an innocent-looking face is Luhan" Sehun looked at Luhan. Luhan gave me an angelic yet innocent smile. Tsk. This guy knows how to change fast.

"Uhh.. Where do I sit?" I asked him with my adorable yet innocent smile. "H-Here beside m-me" He stuttered as I took my seat. "Are you okay?" I looked at him with worried expression. He nodded and flashes me his Oh-so-adorable smile.

"The name is Kai. " A tan-skinned guy said while his head on the table. This guy seem so lonely and quiet. I rolled my eyes at him and began reading about the VAFO. I never get scared to people like that. Okay, maybe a little.

__________________________

Author's Note:

So hey guys! How do you like my first fanfic?

Oh yeah and ask me anything if there is something that makes you confused my dear readers. Bye!

By the way, Yoona of SNSD is Song Hye Rin in this story