Four

Cursed

Leo's P.O.V

   I stared at my reflection, turning slowly around.

   "One day left..." I whispered to myself, touching the scratches that wrapped around my sides and climbed my chest where they ended at my heart. I sighed and put my shirt back on as I went downstairs, searching for something. I looked out the window, the sun was just rising, and was surprised to see a figure. I watched as it walked closer to the house, as it got closer and closer I could see it was a girl that I vaguely remembered. I hurried to the back door to meet her.

   I walked to her slowly, cautiously, stopping a few feet away. A voice in the back of my mind yelled for me to turn back and hide, but i didn't listen when she smiled at me and beckoned for me to follow her. She led me through the forest in silence, the voice in my head screaming at me to run. After what felt like an eternity she finally stopped at a clearing where a familiar man was on his knees crying. I knew his name, but I couldn't say it. The voice kept yelling not to go ear him, but I had to try to end his sadness. I called out to him and he finally looked up, his face was blurry and I realized I was crying too. He let out a blood curdling scream and charged at me. I let him tackle me and he wrapped his hands tightly around my throat.

   "You did it! You son of a you killed her!" He shrieked.

   "I swear it wasn't me! Please you have to believe me!" I cried, feeling his hands begin to loosen.

   "I loved you like a brother..." He sobbed falling on me, hitting my chest lightly. He got off of me slowly and stood limply, shaking.

   "I should've known... you never wanted to see me happy did you," he laughed weakly for a short time before turning serious "killing you would be far too kind... I curse you... I curse you to live remembering what you did to me forever!" He rushed over to a blank canvas and whispered a spell into it . Then I felt myself faling...

   "Leo! Wake up!" A voice called to me. I opened my eyes slowly to see Ravi shaking me. I sat up and looked around, I was in my bedroom. It was a dream? It couldn't have been it was so vivid...a...memory then? But it almost seemed as if it took place in the future...

Wonshik's P.O.V

   I woke up with the urge to eat something, anything. I rolled over grumbling at my stomach when I remembered I hadn't eaten any supper. I crawled out of bed, reluctant at leaving its' warmth. Stumbling through the hall, I was stopped infront of a door when I heard Leo calling out to someone.

   "Wasn't me..." I heard him cry out softly through the door, I opened it sautiously and peeked in the room. Leo was laying in the fetal postition on the floor. He was shaking and I could hear him crying. I rushed over to him and shook him.

   "Leo are you okay? Leo why are you crying?" I asked as I shook him harder.

   "Please..." He whimpered, the sound making my heart break.

   "Leo! WAKE UP!" I shouted. Leo's eyes slowly opened and he sat up quickly, looking around. He closed his eyes again and then gasped. He shot up from the floor, tearing his shirt off, and looked at his reflection. Thirty-six was burned where the fourty-two had been six days ago. He sighed in relief and sank to the floor.

   "What happened?" I asked, crawling over to sit next to him. He looked up at me and I frowned. His face was covered in tears and sweat, I wiped some tears away with my thumb. He looked up at the ceiling and new tears fell down his face. I slung my arm over his shoulder and he slowly leaned into me, my other arm pulled him into me further. He cried into the embrace and I rubbed his back soothingly, whispering comforting words. We sat there like that for a half-hour until Leo finally stopped crying. I looked down to see him staring up at me intensly, making me blush.

   "I think I remembered something." He whispered, shifting uncomfortably in my hold.

   "Really?" I questioned cautiously, I didn't him to start crying again.

   "I was framed." He hissed, anger suddenly taking over his face. I stayed silent to see if he would continue, which he didn't. I figured he probably didn't want to talk about it so I stayed quiet. We sat there for a while in silence until a shrill squeak echoed through the room. We both looked in the direction of the noise to see a mouse under Leo's bed. Okay either I have a serious mouse infestation or that one is following me. I looked at it closely and recognized something. A tear was resting on one of its' whiskers.

   "Come here." Leo called quietly, wiggling around until I let him go. He held out his hand to it. The mouse walked over slowly, crawling on Leo's hand.

   "I've never seen a mouse cry before?" He chuckled, rubbing its' head. The mouse squeaked in response and another tear fell down its' face. I watched them quietly, not wanting to ruin the moment. Not too long later Leo got up and headed for the door.

   "Where are you going?" I asked, hurrying to my feet.

   "I'm going to make breakfast." I replied, walking out of the room. I followed him to the kitchen where he put the mose on the counter. He then went into the fridge and pulled out some cheese. He broke off a small piece and put it infront of the mouse. It devoured it like it hadn't eaten in centuries. After it finished it watched Leo as he moved around the kitchen. When he finished cooking Leo put a plate of eggs and toast infront of me and sat down with his own.

   "So are you gonna keep it as a pet?" I asked pointing to it with my fork. Leo looked up at it and just stared.

   "His name is Hongbin." He answered after a long awkward silence.


A/N OMG Hongbin is a mouse what??!!!! Lol I bet none of you saw that coming haha. This was kinda a sad chapter huh... my depression is coming back a little, but I like to think it helps me write and draw better :D My computer is still broken TT^TT but I found some things to keep me busy... Any way please leave a comment I really love reading them! I may or may not fangirl over all of them hehe <3