Final

Cursed

    Three years had passed quickly for both Taekwoon and Wonshik, but every last second was treasured for all it was worth. Now, as they prepared for the night's events, the two couldn't help but reminicse of their first meeting. How confusing and difficult it was, and yet they made the most of it all. So now they were at the day they would look back upon with fondness for years to come.
    "How do I look?" Wonshik asked nervously, examining himself in the mirror.
    "You look great." Ken assured him while fixing his own bow.
    "I'm really glad you could make it here for me Jaehwan." Wonshik smiled honestly at his friend.
    "I wouldn't have missed it for the world." Ken returned the smile and motioned to the door.
    "Don't want to keep everyone waiting." Wonshik mumbled to himself as he stepped towards the door, Ken following close behind. They walked outside, the sun shining brightly and a soft breeze flowing through the air. The garden was overflowing with colours from both the many plants thriving in the earth and the party-goers gathered on the lawn. Congratulations were passed to him as he walked through the small group of family and friends, exchanging hugs and smiles as he went before stopping at his spot. He wiped his sweatly palms on his pants as quiet music grew louder and everyone took their seats. He felt like he was going to pass out, the heat seeming to be attracted to his dark black suit and his nerves going haywire. He stared in nervous anticipation as the patio doors opened once again, Taekwoon and Hakyeon walking out arm in arm. He felt his heart stop as Taekwoon smiled to him, a slight blush dusting his checks as people complimented him quietly while he walked. Hakyeon stopped the both of them, patting Taekwoon on the back happily before sending him in Wonshik's direction.
    "Don't be so nervous." Taekwoon whispered as he reached Wonshik's side. Wonshik let out a quiet chuckle in reply, wiping his hands on his pants once again before taking Taekwoon's hand in his own.
    "Dearly beloved," The priest announced once both men faced him, "We are gathered here today, in the presence of these witnessess, to join Kim Wonshik and Jung Taekwoon in matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Into this - these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forever hold their peace."
    "Then if there are no objections you may now exchange vows." The priest smiled after a heartbeat of silence.
    "I, Jung Taekwoon, take you, Kim Wonshik, to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live." Taekwoon squeezed Wonshik's hand slightly, gazing in Wonshik's eyes. Wonshik felt a smile tug on his lips, his nervousness disappearing almost instantly.
    "I, Kim Wonshik, take you, Jung Taekwoon, to be my husband, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live." Wonshik spoke softly, tenderly, as he gazed back at Taekwoon.
 "Then by the power invested in me by the Lord our God, I now pronounce you married." The priest barely had time to finish speaking before the crowd erupted in cheers and Wonshik leaned forward to seal their lips, their happiness, and their future.


A/N Ah so my first ever fanfiction has come to a close. I wanted it to end as happy as possible so I wanted to add this short little bit. I hope you all enjoyed and I apologize for keeping everyone waiting with my updates, I hope to improve my writing and reliability in the future and when I do I'd like to come back and re-write this to its' full potential as I really love the plot. I feel like I rushed it along a bit too much and didn't focus nearly enough on the characters so I'd like to correct that in the future.
Thank every one of you for reading, I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I love you all so much~~~~~