Eleven

Cursed

Wonshik's P.O.V

      It's been a few days since Leo -er Taekwoon figured out who killed Hakyeon's fiancee, but nobody will tell me who did it. Hakyeon won't talk to me for some reason and Hyuk is just being an . I can't exactly talk to Taekwoon since he's still unconscious. He refused to go to the hospital so Hakyeon treated him because he's apparently actually a doctor, which I still have trouble believing. That alone is making me panic so much. I mean he could die at any point and I don't think I can live without him anymore and I've been thinking about how totally adorable yet hot he is and oh my gosh I think I love him and he might die and he'll never know my feelings and I'll have to commit suicide like in those movies and and-

      "WONSHIK!" A voice interrupted my pacing and panicking.

      "U-uh, yeah, what?" I stumbled over my words as I tried to stop myself from stumbling over the carpet.

      "He's awake." Hyuk smiled at me, but I barely saw it because I was already running to Taekwoon.

      "Taekwoon you son of a how dare you let yourself get hurt like that!" I screamed at him as soon as I opened the door to his room.

      "I-I'm sorry?" He looked so confused and cute and now I'm even more mad!

      "DO YOU EVEN REALIZE HOW WORRIED I WAS ABOUT YOU?!" I continued on.

      "I already said I'm sorry." He replied, pouting a little, that made me laugh. I walked to his bed side and leaned down so I was closer to him.

      "I thought for sure you were going to die. Why won't you ever let me take you to the hospital?" I asked.

      "Hospitals are dumb." He mumbled.

      "He's afraid of hospitals, always has been." We both turned to see Hakyeon leaning in the doorway, a smug grin on his face.

      "Shut up." Taekwoon huffed.

      "Make me." Hakyeon countered, sticking his tongue out. Taekwoon sat up so fast it scared Hakyeon and he ran out of the room.

      "You shouldn't have done that." I said as he whimpered. I sighed and helped him lay back down. I winced as I pulled his shirt up to reveal the broken stitches(and his perfect chocolate abs~).

      "I'll go get Hakyeon." I sighed.

      "No need." Hakyeon sang, a little too cheerfully for my liking, reappearing in the doorway. The needle he was holding glinted in the bright artificial light, making Leo shuddered.

      "Sorry, you won't be unconscious this time." Hakyeon muttered. He began to stitch the wound immediately. The pained look on Taekwoon's face was excruciating for me, so I grabbed his hand without thinking. He looked up at me, startled, and after a few seconds showed a weak smile.

      "Done! See that wasn't so bad now was it." Hakyeon exclaimed.

      "Thank you." Taekwoon whispered. There was an awkward silence for a few minutes with Hakyeon just standing there smiling at us before I broke it.

      "I'm sorry I want to talk to him... alone...could you please leave." I asked.

      "Now that's a little unreasonable, he's bedridden!" Hakyeon answered.

      "Not him, you!" I replied,exasperated.

      "Oh! Okay." He said a little dejectedly. We both watched as he walked out of the room.

      "Taekwoon...there's something I think I have to tell you." I mumbled, looking back to him.

      "What is it?" He asked.

      "I...I think that...it might be possible that...that...that I like you." I whispered the last four words, relieved that I could say them at all.

      "Yeah, I like you to." He said.

      "No...well I mean that...we've spent quite some time together and I think my feelings for you have gone from like to like like and maybe even as far as love...so I was wondering if you maybe would possibly be willing to go out on a date or something with me sometime." I mumbled.

      " no." He stated, laughing a little.

      "Wha-what!?" I squeaked. His laughing intensified as I felt my heart break into a million pieces.

      "Did you honestly think I could ever feel like that towards you! Yeah right." He snarled. I fell to my knees and burst out into tears. Suddenly the room began to shake. I watched in terror as a candle fell over and fire burst throughout the room. I could still hear Taekwoon's laugh as I tried to move, but couldn't. Tears streamed down my face as I felt the heat around me intensify. Voices sounded throughout the room around me and then I was burning.


A/N Hey...long time no see. So you know that I said this would be the last chapter? Weeeeeell I changed my mind. There won't be many more chapters after this, but there will still be some. Sorry about the unexpected Hiatus, but a lot of things came up. This all may sound like an excuse, but the past few months have been the worst of my life. For one I was sick for a week and it got so bad that I had to go to the hospital, second I got into a car accident not even two weeks after I recovered from that and ended up in the hospital again, and third I had to go through all of my end of semester exams immediately after I was released from the hospital and I was so behind in homework that I was considering just not doing it, but then I remembered that I would flunk if I did that. If that wasn't stressful enough I had to pretty much clean an entire house all by myself even though I didn't even make the mess to begin with. Obviously I was more than a little stressed out, but I think I got over most of it. So yeah that is honestly why I haven't updated in like three months and I'm really sorry guys please don't be mad!

Anyway~ I plan on updating pretty regularly from now on, but it might be kinda hard since most of my co-workers are on maternity leave so I have to work basically every night for the nest month or so... Either way I'll try my hardest to update, but if I'm late again please understand. Thanks if you listened to me vent everything and I hope you guys have a better day than I have! Also thanks for everyone who stayed subscribed and commented~~~