Seven

Cursed

Wonshik's P.O.V

   I got into the car and realized I didn't actually have a plan. I mean even if I did drive all the way over there, what would I say? "Hey what've you been up to lately? I've been trying to help this cursed guy who came out of a painting magically figure out his past." Or "Hey I was wondering...are you actually a 300 hundred year old wizard? 'Cuz this guy who magically came out of a painting tells me that you are." Yeah right he'd probably call the cops to take me to the looney bin. I sighed and let my head fall onto the driving wheel. That's when I thought of it, the perfect plan. I the car and pulled out of the driveway, going in the opposite direction of Hakyeon's place.

Leo's P.O.V

   I the 'tv' and sat in wonder at the magic images that flashed across the screen. I had always thought that Ravi had to be a powerful mage with the amazing 'appliances' in his house. I remember when he showed me that thing...a stove I think it was called. I had been cooking with the fireplace for a week before he realized. He showed me how if you turned a knob with a pot filled with water the water would heat up and boil after a while. He is truly amazing. I smiled to myself remembering the way he taught me how to use each one of his magically objects.

   "Whatcha thinkin' 'bout?" A voice suddenly interrupted my train of thought. I looked up to see Ken crouching in front of me.

   "Huh?" I asked, shocked. When did he get here? Wait how did he get in here I'm pretty sure I locked the door after Ravi...

   "You must've been thinking about the person you like." He giggled bringing me back to reality.

   "W-what?" I stuttered confused.

   "People always smile like that when they think about the person they like." He grinned.

   "No. I was just remembering something funny." I scoffed.

   "You're no fun." He pouted making me roll my eyes.

   "How did you even get in here?" I turned back to the tv, not really paying attention to it.

   "I have a key." He smiled  and showed it to me.

   "Why?" I asked.

   "Why wouldn't I? I'm like Ravi's best friend." He beamed, I just stared at him.

   "I am! Stop looking at me like that~" He pouted. I decided to ignore him and went back to watching tv.

   "So how's Ravi been?" Ken suddenly asked.

   "I thought you were his best friend." I retorted.

   "He hasn't talked to me in like a week! He's neglecting me Leo-ah I feel so lonely!" He squealed.

   "Yah, don't be so rude." I glared at him.

   "Sorry."

Wonshik's P.O.V

   I pulled into the drive way and let out a long sigh as I walked up to the door. I was about to knock, but stopped. I haven't talked to him in forever, he probably won't want to help me. Maybe I should pay him... My thoughts were interrupted by the door swinging out and hitting me in the face.

   "Oh I didn't know anyone was here? Are you okay? Oh my god...are you bleeding! Don't let it get on the welcome mat!" Someone shrieked as I fell backwards and out.

Exactly One Hour, Sixteen Minutes, and Fourty-Three Seconds Later.

   I opened my eyes to see a girl's face inches from mine.

   "OH MY !" I shrieked and jumped.

   "Oh did I scare you sorry." she giggled, obvliously not sorry.

   "Who are you?" I asked trying to calm my heart.

   "I should ask you the same." She replied crossing her arms over her chest.

   "No, you should leave." A familiar voice called out from a different room. The girl pouted and stood up, staring at the man that walked in the room.

   "Why?" She asked.

   "Because you're lunch break ended an hour ago." He sighed.

   "What! I'm so gonna be fired this time!" The girl rushed out of the house.

   "Who was that?" I asked after the door slammed shut.

   "My sister. So what brings you here hyung?" He asked sitting in a small armchair across from me.

   "I was wondering if you would do me a favor." I said sheepishly.

   "The only time you ever visit me is when you need a favor." He pouted.

   "I've been meaning to call you up it's just that I've been really busy lately." I mumbled.

   "Sure you have...so what is this favor?" He questioned.

   "I need to find out some things from this guy so I want you to sit in with me and tell me what you think." I explained.

   "Okay, so when are we doing this?" He shifted in his chair.

   "Now." I stated.

   "Oh...well okay then." He replied standing up and grabbing his coat.

   "Seriously." I deadpanned. That was easier than I thought it would be!

   "Did it look like I was busy, I'm completely free for the rest of the night." He chuckled leading me to the door.

   "Thanks...I really appreciate this Hyuk."

Leo's P.O.V

   "So if his real name is Wonshik why does he want everyone to call him Ravi?" I asked over dinner.

   "It's his pseudonym for his paintings." Ken replied.

   "Why doesn't he use his real name?"

   "I don't know..."

   "So...is your real name Ken or is that a pseudonym, too?"

   "It's my stage name."

    "What are you an actor or something?"

    "I'm a singer."

   "Oh...?"

   "My real name is Lee Jaehwan."

   "Hmmm...I wonder what Ravi is doing..."

   "Don't ignore me!"

Wonshik's P.O.V

   "So here we are." I said as I pulled into the long drive-way of Cha Hakyeon's Manor. Hyuk and I got out of the car and walked up to the front door.

   "Are you ready?" I asked him.

   "Of course." He smiled at me encouragingly. I rang the door bell and waited for the man of Leo's past.


A/N So all the members have been introduced now. How will Ravi get N to tell him about Leo and what role will Hyuk play?

Hey I'm back~  I'm so sorry I know I haven't updated in forever, but I have had THE worst writers block of my entire life...Please don't hate me... Honestly it's a miracle that this chapter actually got done... Anyways I will be updating this again before the end of the week so look forward to it ;D Please forgive any spelling mistakes as I didn't have enough time to spell check or anything and as always please leave a comment ~<3