Three

Cursed

Wonshik's P.O.V

   Today I have to start the search...but my bed is so comfy...I'll just sleep for ten more minutes then I'll start...I thought as I rolled over in my bed. It had only been two days since I first met Leo and he was insistant that we start researching his past today. I understand his rush, but I still haven't figured out where we'll start. The basement might be a good start, it is where I found that painting after all...yeah we'll look in the basement when I get up in twenty minutes...or maybe thirty. Actually I've been through a lot lately maybe an hour or two- *SLAM* I jumped as the noise resonated through the house. Confused, I got up and stumbled to my door looking out in the hallway. The sound of metal hitting the floor had me flying out of my room, through the hallway, and to the entrance of the kitchen. Leo was siting in the fetal postion covering his head as another pan fell towards him. I ran over and caught it before it hit him.

   "What the heck is going on here?" I asked dodging some more pots as they fell out of the cupboard.

   "Why do you have so many pots Wonshik?" He hissed as he scooted away from the pile of cooking utensils. I felt excitement shoot through my body. This is the first time he's said my name! OhMyGoshOhMyGoshOhMyGosh! Ravi get ahold of yourself!

   "Most of them are my uncle's...and you can call me Ravi, all my friends do." I replied picking up a large crock pot. Leo grunted in response and began picking them up with me.

   "What were you even doing?" I asked after returning the pots to their rightful places.

   "I was about to make breakfast, but when I reached for a pot I grabbed that thing instead." He replied pointing accusingly at a mouse cowering in the corner. Is that the same mouse from the basement...no probably not.

   "What, are you afraid of mice?" I chuckled.

   "No, but I wasn't expecting him." He huffed glaring at the terrified thing.

   "Don't be scared come here." I cooed at the little guy. It looked me in the eyes and squeeked. "I won't hurt you...and neither will he."

   "Can't promise that." Leo mumbled. The mouse took a cautious step towards me, then it squeeked at Leo and ran away.

   "Damn it." I sighed turning to look at Leo. He had a strange look on his face. Is he pouting? How cute. I chuckled to myself.

   "What are you laughing at!" Leo puffed out his cheeks a little, almost unnoticeably.

   "You," I answered "I'm going to get changed, you should do the same."

   "Into what?" He asked. I looked back at him and finally realized he had been wearig the same cotton long sleeved jacket and pants for the past two days.

   "Don't you have any other clothes?" I quirked an eyebrow at him. He shook his head and stared at me expectantly. Of course he doesn't Ravi, He came out of a painting...

   "Come with me then." I sighed walking up to my room.  I opened my closet and dug through it until I found a shirt and pants that I thought would fit him. I turned to give them to him, but he wasn't in the room.

   "Leo?" I called. I wandered out in the hallway to find Leo standing infront of my painting room.

   "What's in here?" He whispered staring at the door.

   "Um...my paints and stuff." I answered wandering over to him.

   "Can I go inside?" He sounded nervous.

   "Sure the door should be unlocked." I shrugged. He turned the knob and slowly walked in, I followed closely behind. The familiar smell of paint welcomed me as I wandered into the room. Leo walked around, looking at all the half finished paintings. He walked to the very back of the room and gingerly put his hand on the wall. Then he abruptly yanked his arm back and stumbled backward.

   "Are you okay!" I asked rushing over to him. He shook his head and ran at the wall, punching it hard. I stood in shock as he pulled a small box out of the hole he created.

   "I remember this room." He said as he sat down and opened the box, he pulled out a small piece of paper.

   "Wha-what...but... man!" I stammered.

   "7...34...20...9..." He mumbled completely ignoring me as I gaped at him. He stood up and took the clothes I forgot I was carrying, he then put the paper in my pocket and told me not to lose it.

   "You... you just... my wall." I cried as he left. I sank to the floor as I tried to get my thoughts together. I slid the box infront of me and looked at what was inside.  A small stack of pictures were neatly clipped together at the bottom. I pulled the first one out and was met with the face of an adorable baby. I shuffled through the pile, they were all black-and-white pictures of the same kid.

   "Are these you?" I asked when I felt someone's presence behind me. I looked up to see a red faced Leo.

   "How do you wear these?" He asked, ignoring me and fidgeting with the loose black shirt I gave him.

   "What do you mean, are they uncomfortable?" I looked him over. The black t-shirt hung off his slim frame lazily and the jeans clung onto his legs as if life depended on it. They were a little short, but not so much it was unnattractive. Even though the clothes were simple, he made them look like something a model would wear.

   "They're just a bit...revealing aren't they?" He whispered tugging on his short sleeves. How is that revealing at all? It's not like I can see anything, though I wouldn't mind seeing something. Get ahold of yourself Ravi! I mentally slapped myself.

   "I don't think they even make revealing men's clothes. You look great." I chuckled, still mentally beating myself up.

   "If you say so." He sighed. I stuck my hand out to him.

   "Help me up." I sighed as he stared at me questioningly. He rached out and grabbed my hand, I sighed when he gave no attempt of pulling me up and pulled on him. He, however, was apparently not ready for this and came tumbling down on me.

   "Are you okay?" I wheezed. I think he just broke my lungs...

  "Mhmm." He leaned on my kidney making me grunt in disapproval. He quickly moved himself only to bump an easel, which came down at an alarming speed and almost chopped my head off. Can a person even BE this clumsy?

   "Please be careful." I groaned. He slowly got off of me and started mumbling apologies, his face even redder than before. Our clothes were covered in paint, though it looked great on him.

   "It's fine, it was an accident." I sighed. He nodded and grabbed my wrist, yanking me up. I dusted myself off and picked up the easel, frowning at the spilled paints and broken canvas. I turned around to find Leo gone again and sighed, putting the canvas on a table, and almost had a heart attack when I turned around to find Leo inches from my face. Holy this guy is going to kill me! He lifted up the bucket of suds and a wash cloth for me to see as I clutched my chest. I waved him away and he knelt down and started cleaning the floor. I went to the bathroom and returned quickly with another washcloth. We both sat on the floor cleaning the mess in silence.

   After we cleaned up the mess, and I changed my clothes, I decided to go shopping. I forced Leo to come with me, so we could get him new clothes. Getting him into the car was a small battle, apparently he had never seen one before. He was quiet for the whole trip, gripping his seat as he stared at the scenery that flew by. When we finished shopping, which was another challenge since he reused to try clothes on in public, he ran back to the car like a kid runs to their favorite rides in the amusement park.

   "So you like car rides huh?" I laughed as he sat on the edge of his seat watching out the windows in wonder.

   "This is so different than I'm used to!" He answered so loudly I almost swerved off the road. I didn't think he could be that loud, he's got such a beautiful voice he should use it more often.

   "What ARE you used to?" I questioned.

   "I don't know." He laughed making me almost swerve off the road again.

   "You should laugh more often." I told him after I calmed down. His face went red again as he looked at me in shock. Why do you always have to make things awkward Ravi! I screamed in my head.

   "It's just that I think your laugh is beautiful." I turned even redder as I explained myself. We sat in awkward silence until we got home.

   "I guess we can't go looking for anything today." I sighed as I looked at the clock, 9:00 p.m.

   "I suppose not." Leo replied shuffling towards the stairs with his bags. I walked over to him and took half, going up the stairs before he could protest. I stopped abrubtly at the top of the stairs when I realized I didn't even know which room he had been using.

   "Uh...which room?" I laughed nervously, feeling stupid. Leo walked past me and stopped at the room across from mine. I took the hint and opened the door for him. He dropped the bags on the floor and flopped on his bed in the most ungraceful manner I had ever seen him act, making me laugh.

   "Just drop the bags and go away... I'm tired." He sighed.

   "Okay okay. Goodnight Leo." I sang, which sounded weird with my deep voice, as I left.

   "Goodnight...Ravi." Leo whispered as I opened the door, smiling, I shut the lights off and slowly shut the door.

A Few Minutes Later

   I threw myself on my bed and rolled around giggling uncontrallably. He called me Ravi in such a cute voice! OhMyGoshOhMyGoshOhMyGosh! He's so cute...I can't even...I've lost the ability to even! ErMahGerd!!!!!!!!!!!


Wonshik died that day, from fangirling too much in one day.(LOL)

A/N Sorry again for the really late post. I had finals and my computer broke, so I borrowed my friend's for tonight so I could update. My laptop should be fixed soon, but who knows. I hope this chapter can tide you all over until I update next. Hope you all enjoyed it! ^w^