Mission 9 - Are you?

World Warp!

Approaching Keke very carefully, Dada tried to work out just exactly how to breech the subject with his partner because he knew that the other could be quite sensitive about such topics. Hell they still hadn’t even managed to work out who was what in the relationship either which was quite confusing when it came to and stuff but they had at least done it together.

 

Well something approximating to anyway. At least, that’s what Dada believed.

 

So lost in his thoughts, the green matoki nearly leapt out of his skin when Keke wrapped his arms around him and pressed a kiss to his lips, “I take it you heard the good news then?”

 

Dada paled, “G-good n-n-n-news?”

 

Keke frowned at him, placing a hand on his forehead to check that his lover was all right before deciding that maybe he hadn’t and just possibly the green furred idiot was getting worried. Rolling his eyes, the ninja chuckled, “About Tats.”

 

There was a pause, “Tats?” Dada asked slowly, almost as if he couldn’t quite understand what the other was talking about.

 

“He’s pregnant,” Keke thought that it was best to jump straight to the point with the clearly terrified male in front of him, “and there’s only one possible Daddy for his baby.”

 

Dada blinked, processing this bit of information, “So you’re not pregnant?”

 

“No,” Keke replied, resisting the urge to roll his eyes, “I’m not.”

 

“Really?” Dada asked, sounding hopeful.

 

The ninja sighed and then tilted his head towards Dada, “You do actually know how babies happen don’t you Dada?”

 

The green matoki nodded, “Yeah...well I know how females get them anyway.”

 

Looking at the other, Keke had to wonder why he loved this goofy boy so much, “So since you know that, have we done anything even remotely similar to that sort of situation?”

 

“Nope,” Dada replied, suddenly blinking and it was almost possible to see the bulb go on inside his head, “So wait...you have to actually inside someone to impregnate someone?”

 

Keke stared in complete and total shock towards his boyfriend. Sure he damn well knew that Dada was not that experienced but he didn’t complain in the slightest because the things he could do were sinfully good and plus it meant that they got to experiment a little more freely which was a godsend. But he had never thought that Dada was inexperienced to the point where he didn’t even know that he had to be fully connected to someone in order to get them pregnant.

 

Shaking his head, Keke paused to try to think how to word his next question before deciding to just go with it, “Dada, how much to do you actually know about ual ?”

 

“Is that something to do with or is it something we haven’t tried?” Dada replied almost immediately with no look of playing around in his eyes.

 

This seriously could not be happening, Keke thought but knew he had to ask, “Right...sweetheart, not wanting to sound rude or anything but, other than the stuff we’ve done together, are you a ?”

 

Dada shifted a little, blushing, “Well I...”

 

“Dada, have you ever actually done anything that we’ve done to one another,” he was referring to the hand and s naturally, “with anyone else?”

 

The green matoki paused and then lightly shook his head from side to side.

 

The pink furred matoki was stunned, “Seriously?”

 

“Is it bad?” Dada asked, looking a little ashamed, “I mean...I wanted to do some of them but I never found anyone that I really wanted to do them with and I did date but it never got far and....I’m sorry.”

 

“What?” Keke shook his head, beyond confused, “Why are you apologising?”

 

“Because I’m not experienced?” Dada tried, looking utterly rejected and cute at the same time.

 

Keke couldn’t help but burst into giggles before pressing a kiss to his bewildered boyfriends face, “Oh babe, you don’t need to apologise for that. In fact it makes me feel a hell of a lot better.”

 

“Why?” Dada asked though smiled when his elder boyfriend pulled himself closer to his body and lightly with a few touches that he knew drove the other crazy.

 

Keke smiled, “Because it means that I’m your first everything and that is something incredibly special. Thank you.” Pressing his lips to the others, he was glad that their make-out session lasted a very long time and he didn’t even have to direct Dada’s hands to resting on certain parts of his body either. Such a joyous feeling.

 

~*~

 

It wasn’t that hard to find Tats, the medic was in his second favourite place in the space ship mulling over his thoughts whilst he was baking a cake. The grey coloured matoki smiled and quietly approached his lover from behind wrapping his arms around him lovingly and pressed a kiss to his cheek, “You didn’t need to bake a cake to tell me, you know Tats.”

 

Nearly jumping out of his skin, Tats playfully smirked at Shishi as he placed a kiss on his lips, “I know but I thought it would soften the blow to everyone else. How did you find out anyway?”

 

“Toto found your pregnancy test and asked Dada and Joko about where babies came from,” Shishi said with a smile, “Don’t worry, they didn’t corrupt him or anything. In fact I think he’s looking forward to becoming a big brother.”

 

“Do you want to tell him that you’re his actually Daddy or should I?” Tats smiled, giggling a little before frowning, “Wait, he showed Dada the tester? Oh heck, that’s going to cause some fun.”

 

Shishi chuckled, “Last I knew they still hadn’t gotten past second base.”

 

Tats let out a sigh of relief, “Well that’s good. Wait, seriously?”

 

“Yeah, Joko’s trying to come up with something to move things along in that department but we shall just have to wait and see,” Shishi said, placing another kiss onto Tats lips and running his fingers over the others stomach and smiling as he knelt down next to the still flat stomach to rest and ear against it, “Hello Baby.”

About to correct Shishi’s behaviour, Tats opted not to because this moment was just too damn cute for its own good and merely smiled at his lover as he ran his fingers through the others soft grey fur. This was certainly going to be an interesting time indeed.