Mission 6 - Kissing Lessons

World Warp!

“Hyung?” Dada asked towards Keke on one fine Sunday afternoon after a particular harsh rainstorm had swept across the city that they were staying in.

 

Keke looked up from the notepad that he was currently doodling in, “Yes Dada?” he asked with an extreme amount of concern because who knew what the youngster was about to come out with now. The green Matoki’s habits with questions tended to range from the ‘I’ve explained this a million times over’ to the ‘go and ask Shishi or Tats’ or on more than one occasion, ‘What the hell are you even talking about’.

 

The latter category was not a particular favourite of the pink ninja’s and he really hoped that the other was going to ask something sensible for once in his life.

 

The question that came out of the others mouth though, fell into none of those above categories.

 

“Can you teach me about kissing?” thankfully there was a distinct blush on the green fur which was oddly cute.

 

Keke blinked in surprise and before his brain could even begin to engage asked in return, “Kissing?”

 

Dada nodded, “Yeah. I mean proper kissing between two people who like one another, not just the pecks and stuff that we give to Toto and Tats insists on giving us every so often.”

 

Tilting his head to the side, Keke flicked one of his long eyes, “I don’t know how to really teach you anything about that.”

 

“Why?” Dada asked, full of curiosity.

 

“Never really kissed anyone like that,” the ninja admitted a little bit on the shy side, “Well okay there was one matoki back in the academy but that wasn’t anything near like what you’re describing in the slightest.”

 

Dada looked a little deflated, “So you can’t teach me then?”

 

“No...Wait...I mean...” Keke pushed himself so that he was matching Dada’s sitting position, “I can but I can’t promise to be any good at it.”

 

Dada smiled brightly, “I don’t mind. I just want to know what it’s like.”

 

The pink matoki felt something inside him mentally face palm but he showed no sign of it on his face, “Right. Erm...probably the best way that I can teach you is to actually kiss you...” a slight fluster took hold of him for a moment, “But if it feels weird or odd or anything you just tell me and I’ll stop okay?”

 

Dada nodded and Keke had to be thankful that they weren’t in their human forms right now because for some insane reason he found the human Dada to be highly attractive which was strange. Shifting a little close, the ninja felt as though he was completely overstepping a boundary right now but if anyone walked in on them he had been asked to help so he was going to do just that.

 

Placing his hands either side of Dada’s face, Keke smiled a little nervously, “Well first off I’ll go for the easy one. Just a light peck on the lips like this,” pressing his lips against the others, Keke expected it to feel weird and horrible but instead it actually felt quite soft and pleasant. He pulled back and saw that Dada was merely looking at him with a curios expression but showed no signs of wanting to panic and run away or anything.

 

“Now I’ll give you a little more pressure, just tell me if you don’t like it o-okay?” Keke said to which Dada merely nodded to in reply.

 

Repressing his lips to the others, Keke applied more pressure and felt an odd warmth stirring in his heart which was strange because he was pretty sure that he held nothing but brotherly affection for Dada. His eyes opened in shock when he felt the other pressing back at his lips completely unguided and suddenly got the notion that he could be highly brave he if he wanted to be. Angling his head, he pushed back into the kiss that he was sharing and gently brought his hand up to run through the soft fur at the back of the others head.

 

There came a contented hum from Dada and their lips continued to exchange in a soft and slow dance that felt like it went on forever.

 

Until a very heavy spoon suddenly thwacked onto the top of the ninja’s head, “Oh no you don’t, you sneaky ninja! You’re not stealing one of my babies away from me!” Tats was fuming and despite the fact that he was in a bright pink apron with ‘Cookies’ emblazed upon it, Keke knew that he had to start running right now.

 

Not before explaining himself, “No no! It’s nothing like that Tats! Ow!” Keke yelled as he was hit with the spoon once again, “Let me explain!”

 

“No way! You leave my Dada alone!” Tats said, hitting the pink matoki once again, “you may have stolen my first kiss but you’re not stealing him!”

 

“He asked me!” Keke wailed as more strikes came from the spoon and the ninja hopped upright and started to flee from the insane medic come mother of the group, “He wanted to know about kissing and it was the only...owwwww! Stop hitting me!”

 

Having heard the noise, Shishi wandered over, “What happened?”

 

“Tats apparently doesn’t like me having kissing lessons from Keke,” Dada said completely innocently which caused the leader to look down at the green matoki in surprise.

 

“Right,” Shishi said slowly, “Dada come with me. We need to have a little talk.”

 

A.N - teehee I really wouldn't like to be Dada right now teehee ^^ 

and yay for the hyper attack bunny that is Tats, I love writing him like that. dunno why but yeah