Mission 4 - Candy Floss

World Warp!

Shishi really had to learn how to say no to Toto’s insistant request or somehow limit the blue matoki’s internet time because he was sure that his head was going to explode. Though he couldn’t deny the fact that they had gotten to do some rather interesting things because of the youngsters inquisitive nature but he had yet to fathom out how he always seemed to pull the short straw on whatever the little robots next adventure was.

 

Well okay, maybe he did know why he always got to pull the short straw but he was never going to admit it in the slightest.

 

“Toto,” Shishi said as they made their way through the bustling crowds, going unnoticed because Joko had managed to perfect a hologramic projector that made the two matoki look like they were just two young humans, male, in their late teens to early twenties, “how much futher is this thing that you want?”

 

Turning with an adorable grin towards the elder, the blond haired youngster giggled, “Not far now Hyung, it’ll be worth it.”

 

Sighing Shishi shook his head and continued to follow the youngster, he was more interested in trying to get on some of the rides which were blazing with their bright lights and loud music that was causing a beat to go all the way down to his toes which he really liked but Toto was insisting on getting something he had read about before going on anything. He kind of wished that Tats hadn’t gone running after Dada and Joko before but figured that in the grand scheme of things it was probably for the best.

 

At least Keke was being distracted by a crane game for a little, though heaven knew how much that was going to cost.

 

“Hyung, look!” Toto pointed excitedly to a large stall that was selling a variety of sweets and lollipops that were unlike anything that the leader had previously seen before and before he could really stop to admire it all, the young man was over and already trying to buy something.

 

Thankfully the woman behind the counter seemed perfectly used to this sort of thing and boredly blinked, “Do you want the pink or the blue?” she drawled a little.

 

Toto cast his eyes up at the bags filled with the sweet that he wanted to try, “Can I have a bit of both?” he asked before remembering his manners, “Please?”

 

Unclipping one of the bags, the woman handed him the bag and said, “Two pound fifty please.”

 

Mentally Shishi sighed at the price but handed the money over regardless with a tight smile and then half hauled Toto away before the woman could sneer at them anymore. For some reason that he couldn’t entirely place he decided that he didn’t particularly like her too much and would rather keep his precious Toto away from the likes of her.

 

Not that the youngest Matoki noticed of course, he was busily tearing into the plastic to get at the sweet contents inside.

 

“So what is this stuff anyway?” Shishi asked, once they were a good couple of feet away and Toto had taken a few bites.

 

“Candy Floss,” Toto smiled, bits of pink just clinging to his lips, “It’s made of sugar and is mixed with a stick so it’s all fluffy and stuff. Do you want to try a bit hyung?”

 

“May as well, since I did pay for it,” Shishi said, taking a small section and tasting it. Hmm not bad, he thought to himself, though he hated the sticky feeling on his fingers after but it was nice to on them afterwards. He glanced towards the waiting Toto and sighed, automatically beginning to clean up the youngster, “You’ve got sugar all around your mouth, Tats will not be happy with you for that.”

 

“Yah! Stop it, Shishi!” Toto giggled, “That tickles!”

 

Shishi shook his head and glanced around the fair ground that they were in once he was certain that Toto was fully cleaned up, “Now where do you presume the others have gone?”

 

Toto shook his head, “I don’t know. I’m enjoying my candy floss.”

 

Rolling his eyes, Shishi took hold of the youngsters arm and set off in search of the others. Hopefully it wouldn’t be too hard to find them.

 

~~~

Wheee finally an update. Sorry it's taken so long but life has been bloody hectic and I'm trying to rematch everything up. 

Hope you all enjoy and like though and please send me comments and suggestions, my brains refusing to cooperate too much. It can even be a word  if you want! 

Till next time