Mission 5 - Sleepies

World Warp!

It wasn’t an uncommon thing for Tats go have an late night check on his boys, as he affectionately dubbed them when they were being quiet for once, because as a medic it was only right for him to make sure that they were getting enough proper sleep and were not playing computer games at stupid hours of the morning.

 

Plus he usually got some great blackmailing material along with these little jaunts, or some really cute and funny pictures which he would carefully store away in his own private photograph album. Naturally the main culprit for the cute photographs was Toto by a mile but that was the perk of being the baby of the group. No matter how old he got, Toto would always be a baby to Tats.

 

Smiling, the dark pink matoki made his way down the corridor and naturally toned down his humming so that he would not awaken any of his fellow shipmates from their much needed slumbers. He made it a prime note that in the future, no one was going to pay the slightest bit of attention to a certain green matoki’s request for any form of energy drinks because they had all been bouncing around the spaceship for the past fourteen hours straight and as Shishi himself has said, “Never again.”

 

The first door he opened led to Dada’s room and the green matoki was literally sprawled out on his floor, the remnants of probably his latest attempt to actually get a working motorbike sprawled to every corner of the bedroom and Tats was sure that it would take forever to clean up. Thankfully a task which would not have to fall to him.

 

It took a little longer than usual to find Joko as the self proclaimed genius had apparently made camp in one of the old nuclear warheads that had always just been for show and never actually held anything within them but the clown faced matoki was happily snoozing away with, hugging a wrench and his thumb. Tats kindly grabbed a pillow and a blanket from storage and dropped them on the other so that he could at least sleep a little more comfortably.

 

Keke virtually fell on him as he made his way back towards the main sleeping section of the ship, the ninja bunny having decided to try and sleep like a bat as it transpired which had worked perfectly fine until he shifted and went tumbling to the floor. Tats had checked him over out of nothing more than habit and then virtually frogmarched the other to his bedroom, ending up carrying the pink furred matoki and dropping him with a complaint of how heavy he was falling on deaf ears as the little ninja curled up within seconds.

 

Shishi wasn’t in his bedroom which was to be expected since the leader liked to generally be the last one asleep and Tats wasn’t surprised in the slightest to find him slumped across the main consol, a half forgotten cup of coffee resting just off to his right paw and gentle snores escaping from his nose. Being as careful as he could, Tats locked the computer – noting that Shishi must have been researching possible safe locations for them to go to - and popped another blanket over the leader’s shoulders as he left the grey matoki where he was.

 

The only matoki who was actually in bed was Toto, curled up like a two year old hugging onto his current favourite cuddly toy called Tigger and looking so cute that Tats couldn’t help but linger for a few minutes just to watch the youngster.

 

Finally the medic nodded to himself, pressed a kiss to Toto’s head and headed out, silently clicking the door shut. 

 

AN

totally inspired by the cute picture of Zelo cause frigging hell he's still so cute and adorable and will forever be our blond haired baby no matter how old he gets