Mission 13 - Movie Date Night

World Warp!

“Hey Shishi,” Dada asked, hopping onto the grey matoki unexpectedly and flattening him, “Can I nab the TV room tonight?”

 

Pushing himself upright, Shishi shook his head and tilted it towards Dada, “I may regret this but why?”

 

“Movie Date Night,” Dada grinned happily, “I thought it would be a nice change for once.”

 

Shishi sighed and shook his head, “Dada, you do realise that the whole point of going on a Movie Date is that you’re supposed to take them actually out to the movies right?”

 

The green matoki rolled his eyes, “Yes I know that but Keke’s got a cold at the moment and I don’t think that would translate too well to his human form so we would have to postpone the date anyway but I thought that it would be a nice thing to do it anyway but do it here instead.”

 

It took the leader a good few seconds to actually process all of the information since it had just been spoken in one long constant stream and Shishi lightly shook his head, “You’re cute. I’ll double check that Tats hasn’t got anything major that he wants to watch tonight and let you know, okay?”

 

So an hour later, Dada had his confirmation that Tats could watch whatever show he wanted in the bedroom and since he was apparently getting really crabby Shishi thought it best to keep him away from the others for a little bit of time. Dada could understand, even though he had been not much older than Toto when Tats had been pregnant last time he could get really moody.

 

Happily bouncing along to the TV room, his ears drooped a little when he found Joko and Toto sitting playing on Mario Cart on the large screen. Though he turned his head to the clock and realised that it was only four thirty so there was more than enough time to get things set up. Plus Keke was resting right now so he had time to spare.

 

Though he knew that if he wasn’t careful the pair would continue to play for hours upon hours and that would be a bad thing. So he thought of something good, “Hey guys, I’m not saying anything right now but can I nab the TV room back by about six or six thirty?”

 

Joko turned to look up at Dada, not realising that he caused his car to go straight off the track and put him in nearly last place, “Why?”

 

“Movie Date Night with Keke,” Shishi said with a grin towards the other.

 

The clown matoki raised an eyebrow in surprise before grinning and turning his attention back to the screen, “Sure. Just let me pummel this little...hoi! Stop throwing exploding mushrooms at me Toto!”

 

“Yay! Toto wins!” the little blue matoki giggled happily, bouncing around with a funny little happy dance that he liked to do.

 

Dada rolled his eyes and headed into the kitchen for a little while in order to get some popcorn made up, making sure to make up extra because he was sure that the little matoki who was virtually his baby brother would be after some, not to mention that it was Tats second favourite food at the moment – besides pocky – so he thought it best to just play safe. Once he was done with the preparation of snacks and plenty of cold relief for his lover, Dada returned to the TV room to watch the pair playing their game and eventually joined in when he realised that there was an option for riding a bike.

 

At six fifteen Toto was clearly the victor and Joko reluctantly accepted the task of getting the youngster to bed since he had come in dead last. Though really Dada knew that he was doing it as a favour to Dada because Tats was still moody and Shishi was currently preparing a cheese and broccoli pasta bake to try and cheer him up. So dealing with the hyperactive Toto and making him get to bed was going to be a task and a half. Thankfully Joko was terribly good at his job and knew how to deal with the youngster which was great news for everyone.

 

With the pair gone, Dada quickly sorted out the games consol, putting everything away neatly and making sure that the correct wires were wrapped around the correct controller – because Joko was a total neat freak when it came to anything electronic and would kill him if it were left in some kind of mess – before placing them in the correctly designated drawer. He then tidied up the room, put everything to rights, fetched some extra fluffy pillows and a blanket for Keke, set up the snacks and drinks within easy reach and dug out the DVD that he wanted to watch.

 

Satisfied that everything was set up just the way he wanted, Dada headed quickly through the corridors of the ship until he reached his and Keke’s room. Opening the door he found a miserable and rather dejected looking Keke, minus his usual black combat suit, looking as though he could do with just cuddling up to something and not moving.

 

Dada smiled softly, “Hey sweetie, ready for the Movie Date Night?”

 

The pink furred matoki blinked and looked up at his boyfriend in surprise, before sniffling and promptly sneezing into a white paper handkerchief, “I don’t think I’m up to it tonight...”

 

The green matoki smiled, “Oh yes you are. Cause everything is already set up.”

 

Keke stared levelly at his boyfriend, “How do you mean?”

 

Dada winked and grabbed a pair of pyjamas for the other, almost slightly curious over the fact of them being Hello Kitty inspired but not commenting on it before helping the very sick matoki into them. He wasn’t worried about getting the cold in the slightest because he had been the one to pass on the cold to the ninja in the first place but it had somehow hit the pink matoki worse and made him completely miserable. Wrapping the other up well with his arms, Dada virtually dragged Keke out of their bedroom and back along to the TV room.

 

Blinking at seeing the TV room, Keke turned and looked to Dada in surprise, “You did all of this for me?”

 

“Yep,” Dada grinned, hurrying the other over to the sofa and setting him down with a blanket.

 

“Why?” Keke asked, half in bewilderment but mainly in barely contained joy.

 

Chuckling, Dada hopped over the table and landed nimbly next to Keke, slightly startling the pink furred matoki into half tumbling onto the green matoki’s lap. Dada grinned, “I know you were really looking forward to the Movie Date but with this cold there was no chance so I couldn’t let you go all miserable and stuffs so I...”

 

Keke smiled, “Breathe, baby, breathe, before you hyperventilate.”

 

Dada blushed, “Sorry. Put simply, I love you and thought this would make you feel better.”

 

Shifting to look up at Dada, Keke smiled and pushed up to press a kiss to the others lips, “I love...” before promptly sneezing. Making a face, Dada just quietly rubbed a tissue over his face, blew Keke’s nose with a different tissue and then turned the movie on to settle down with his ill lover and just enjoy some quality time together. 

Authors note:

Just cause I wanted some cute Daeup/Dake and this kinda popped into my head from no where ^^