Mission 14 - Toys

World Warp!

It was no mistake to say that Toto had a room full of toys, it was amazing that he could move around the space let alone keep it tidy which a majority of the time it never actually was but strangely if someone was to ask for a specific toy, then Toto was more than able to find it within a matter of seconds. So when, one afternoon, Tats was taking a walk around the spaceship to get a bit of exercise and plus he was just a touch on the board side it was not really a surprise that he found the door to Toto’s room wide open and a whole heap of toys apparently scattered about in a completely random fashion.

 

The expectant mother sighed, “Toto, baby, what are you up to now?”

 

“Hi Tats,” Toto said, looking up from a pile of Action Man dolls.

 

The medic shook his head, “Toto, why are you making a big mess?”

 

“Sorting,” Toto replied with a happy grin, looking back down at the dolls in his hands.

 

“Sorting?” Tats echoed back.

 

The blue matoki nodded, “Yes. I’m sorting out my toys.”

 

“Why?” Tats asked, hoping that it wasn’t going to be a reason which could only make sense to Toto because he was not sure if his head could take it at the moment.

 

Toto looked up at him again, “Well Toto figures that he’s going to be a big brother soon so that means taking on a whole lot more responsibilities and I gotta be tidy. Plus baby is going to need toys to play with as well so since Toto has so many he’s sorting them.”

 

“How are you sorting them?” Tats asked, not quite grasping the full idea of what the youngster was saying.

 

Standing up, Toto gently took hold of Tats hand as he pointed to various piled, “Those are broken toys that need to be fixed or thrown out, those are toys that Toto no longer plays with so other kiddies should get them, that pile is for the toys that Toto wants to keep to play with himself and that pile is toys for my new baby brother or sister.”

 

Tats stared at the pile which seemed to be mainly made up of cuddly toys, rattles, and a bunch of pre-school toys which they had picked up when they were trying to help Toto learn the main spoken languages of Earth. It was considerably bigger than the pile that the youngster was keeping for himself.

 

“Oh and that’s the pile that I’m still sorting through,” Toto said, looking thoughtful, “Though I think Joko hyung said he would help me to go and donate the good toys today so I’ll have to sort that pile out later.”

 

Looking at the young matoki, Tats unexplainable found tears in his eyes as he pulled him up into a hug and started placing hundreds of kisses upon his face, “Oh Toto, you’re going to be the best big brother ever. You are so wonderful.”

 

Toto smiled though eventually tried to wriggle his way out of the icky kisses so that he could go and find Joko to get rid of the toys that he no longer wanted and those that he wanted to donate. Tats couldn’t help but beaming a smile with pride for the rest of the day and gladly told Shishi when he came back from the shopping trip.

 

Shishi smiled happily and gave Toto lots of love, hug and affection that night.