II : Lost

You're my everything.

" He was worried, he was so weak, so small. He made tours around his apartment, his neighborhood, saying he couldn't go too far with his size. He asked to everyone if they saw him, some people looked at him like he was crazy, some people tried to help him, but they can't. "

 

Song : R.I.P - 3Oh!3

______________________________________

 

HyunSeung searched him for hours, and he still didn't find him. He was worried, he was so weak, so small. He made tours around his apartment, his neighborhood, saying he couldn't go too far with his size. He asked to everyone if they saw him, some people looked at him like he was crazy, some people tried to help him, but they can't. He came to ask if he would not ask its neighbors, but they would bring him. A little light comes into the head of HyunSeung. Him ! He was sure. His evil, pretentious and horrible neighbor ! He walked to his door, knocked furiously, waiting impatiently. The door opened, and HyunSeung's neighbor smirked brightly.
 
" Oh, oh. Looks who's here. "

HyunSeung frowned, looked at him and blushed instantly. His neighbor was shirtless, revealing his tattoos. Being very shy and very modest, HyunSeung was red and he stammered, articulating with difficulty.

" C-Can you..put..put a t-shirt..or something on you ? It's..it's embarrassing and..immoral... "

" What ? Don't you like what you see ? It's not immoral, it's my appartment, I do what I want. "

HyunSeung hissed with anger, but he had to admit it. His neighbor was really hot. He wasn't really tall, but his height was good for HyunSeung, his tattoos made him really attractive and hot. And his style pleased, HyunSeung really liked it. He didn't know much about him, he already lived here when HyunSeung arrived. They had somethings in common, dance and singing. Well, actually, HyunSeung's neighbor prefered rap but HyunSeung never cared about his life. He was just here because he wanted to recover what belonged to him.
 
" F-fine, mister. Let me go inside ! " HyunSeung said, still red.
 
" No. I don't want. What brings you here ? " This smirk. How HyunSeung hated it, he was attract by Junhyung, his body was pure godness but this smirk, he hated it as much as he hated spiders and horrors films.
 
" Did you see my kitten ? " HyunSeung asked, looking away, trying to avoid Junhyun's eyes and trying to don't think about his incredible body.
 
" Your kitten ? Oh, you mean this stupid little annoying cat ! Who knows. I may saw him, I may not. " HyunSeung felt Junhyun's smirk.
 
" Oh , you're the one who's annoying ! I'm sure you kidnapp him, you want to kill me ! " HyunSeung frowned, looking at Junhyung. But he looked away as soon as he saw Junhyun's chest without shirt.
 
" Oh oh, you can't look at me ? I knew you liked me. Yeah, I really want to kill your damned cat, he's so annoying. He kept coming at my door in the morning, asking for milk with honey! " HyunSeung's head turned automatically.
 
" How do you know he liked milk with honey ? "
 
Junhyung frowned, and looked confused.
 
" Well.. Oh come on, every cat like milk ! " He said.
 
" But they didn't like milk with honey like my little kitty. You feed him ?! " HyunSeung asked, while smiling. " Come on, Junhyung ! You feed him ? How cute ! "
 
" Your cat is special. Well, when you see the owner, of course the cat is weird.. " Junhyung smirked.
 
" Yah ! I'm not weird ! " HyunSeung wanted to slap Junhyung, but his neighbor was fast, he grabbed his wrist and pushed him in his appartment. HyunSeung was push again, on the couch and Junhyung climbed on him. The position was awkward and HyunSeung didn't feel good, comfortable.
 
" Do you know you're attractive, HyunSeung ? " Junhyung whispered in HyunSeung's ear, smirking and sending him shivers.
 
" C-can you get off me ? It's..it's..uncomfortable and..I..huh.. " HyunSeung stimmered.
 
" Do you want to know the truth about your cat ? " Junhyung asked, and HyunSeung nodded. He sighed. " Actually, he is dead. Yesterday, when I went home, he was on the road near the building, how I don't know but a car passed and..well.. He was crushed. "
 
HyunSeung's eyes widened. " I don't believe you. You lied. Or, you're the one who run on him ! "

" I'm saying the truth, and I don't have a car, I can't. " Junhyung's face was serious, and HyunSeung can see a bit of pity and sadness. " I really liked your cat..He was cute, like you. "

HyunSeung struggled, trying to get off the couch. " I don't trust, bastard, go away, my little kitty.." Tears appeared in HyunSeun's eyes and he began to sniff and sob. " My poor little kitty..snif.. He was..my.. roommate..snif.."

Junhyung get off HyunSeung as he sat beside him. Awkwardly, he hugged him and he whispered in his ears.
 
" Do you really want a roommate ? " HyunSeung didn't respond. " I can be your roommate. "

" W-w-what ? " HyunSeung stummered as Junhyung looked at him.

" Do you know for how long I looked at you ? You're ing attractive and hot, HyunSeung. You're weird, that's a bit a problem after all.. " HyunSeung snapped Junhyun's arm.
 
" I'm not weird. "

" You cried because of a cat. This is weird. " He smiled. For the first time, since he lived here, HyunSeung saw Junhyung's smile. HyunSeung smiled back. " I'm gonna miss your cat. "

" Me too. " HyunSeung said. " Does the proposal roommates still works ?"
 

Junhyung smirked. He approached HyunSeung, putting his hand on his thighs, they were face to face. " I was just thinking of something ? "

HyunSeung found himself smiling. " What kind of thing ? " He didn't stummer, he didn't look away though Junhyung was shirtless. Was it love ? He can't deny that Junhyung was attractive, and he can't deny that he never looked at Junhyung, he can't deny he wasn't in love with him, he can't deny he didn't fell in love with him at his first sight.
 
" I was just wondering something. " Junhyung still smirked. He was really close to HyunSeung, their faces were a few inches. " I'll do something, don't move and I'll take that as a yes for my futur offer. " HyunSeung nodded and didn't move. Suddenly, Junhyung kissed him. First, HyunSeung was surprised, he wanted to break the kiss but it was sweet and warm. Then, his curiosity took over his mind, he really wanted to know what is Junhyun's offer. They broke the kiss. Junhyung smirked already.
 

" Do you want to be my kitten, Jang HyunSeung ? "

 

______________________________________

 

Tada~ JunSeung one ! It's a bit sweet, and fluff and all..But..I didn't have others ideas in my mind for them.. I hope you liked it n___n



Love from Author-ssi