IX : Destiny (1/?)

You're my everything.

" Basically, I think the earth is round for one good reason: after travelling around the world, all we want is to be home.  "

 

Song : OrelSan - La Terre est Ronde (The earth is round)

______________________________________________________


001.


They met in highschool,and were completely opposed. One was studious, small, adorable, his hair was the first thing we noticed, large round eyes baby's unforgettable‒scream, high pitch, talk, all he had dreamed was singing all his life‒because undoubtedly, he loved singing.
The other was‒already‒known, he seemed cold, nasty, his piercing eyes and very y, body size well built, every girl would fall for him‒ shoot, run, score a goal, all he had dreamed was traveling the world ,seeking the best football club‒because undoubtedly , he loved football.


Completely different, but completely linked. A common and one goal : to live.

 

 

 


002.


They met in highscool and were different‒but not even opposed. The oldest, however, was the one who seemed younger, with his skinny body and his girly face‒twirl, move, drag, all he had dreamed was travelling the world in search of the best dancers‒ because undoubtedly because he loved dancing.
The other was well known‒by the police, of course‒ his face hard, determined without emotion regardless of the situation, tattooed and still approached by a bunch of girls‒speak, write, compose songs, all he had dreamed was being famous, being a star‒because undoubtedly, he loved rap.


Not so different, but so unattainable. A common and one goal : be loved.

 

 

 


003.


They met in highschool and were definitely the same. The tallest was the youngest, and constantly taken for a stranger, his intelligence, his looks, his talent propelled him to the top very young‒play, listen, learn, all he had dreamed was to play the piano‒because undoubtedly, he loved piano.
The other was more known for his clumsiness than anything else, but his body did not leave anyone indifferent and he knew that, his hidden intelligence and his constant joy‒laugh, help, work, all he had dreamed was..well, he never dreamed about something‒but undoubtedly, he loved being happy.


Exactly the same, but exactly complicated. A common and one goal : to care for others.

 

________________________________________________________

 


001 : Sir.


The blond whispered, sighed for the umpteenth time, and he ran his hand through his hair. He dragged his feet slowly to a classroom. He should have been home‒but by a very unfortunate accident‒he was chosen to help students, or rather a student. Which one, he did not know and frankly, he did not care. Among the most intelligent ‒God only knows how the blond cursed him‒ he had to be him who had to be chosen. 'I'm not even arrived here for 4 months..I'm so unlucky' he told to himself.He looked at the paper in his hands, then looked up ' Where the hell is 3-A ? This school is so big..' He walked a bit, looking everywhere then he finally found the classroom. He knocked gently at the door, hearing no response, he opened and stuck his head through the door. He walked in, put his business on a chair, then looked around him ,at last. He jumped when he heard a voice.

" I'll spare you unnecessary questions, yes there is someone. Put your on that chair, help me and get out. Understood, egg head ? What's your name ? "

The blond nodded, and sat down as fast as he could. Frightened, he murmured‒or rather stammered, fast " Yang Yoseob, sir. Your teacher asked me to help you, I don't know why but he asked me, so here I am, sir. "

He raised his head suddenly, he heard a laugh. The guy laughed, holding his stomach. Yoseob took the opportunity to look at it, analyze it, ‒and God, if he knew what he was seeing, he would have kept watching‒. Tall, brown hair, his eyes .. well, he did not see them at the moment, a laugh both joyful and strange, his muscles strong and well built, his clothes fit him perfectly. 'He's handsome. Whoa..Oh crap, he looks at me'  Yoseob thought, blushing and lowering his head. The other guy had stopped laughing, he was now looking at Yoseob with his piercing eyes. He moved closer, then sat down in front of the blond, only a table between them. He raised Yoseob's head by his chin, their eyes met, deeply. Yoseob could see a bit of anger on the guy's face.


" I'm Yoon Doojoon, not sir. Put that into your skull, little head. "

 

 

 

002 : Caught.



The ginger sighed. He could not help thinking the words of his mother, who had put him in such a situation. 'Baby, I'm going out tonight, with your father. You have to walk home alone, I'm not going to pick you. Have fun, take care of your sister.' He sighed again. He hated walking home‒especially alone‒he hated his neigborhood, oh yes, he hated it. Always being suspicious of everyone, always keeping his business because anyone ‒ and especially at any time‒someone could rob you in seconds. Especially when you are very appreciated by anyone for your appearance, especially when you are alone‒like him.And behold, walking home after school, alone. Every noise made him tense up, and every time he looked around, trying to reassure himself. 'It was a cat, a cute little black cat. Don't worry, HyunSeung, it's just a..black cat...'  Suddenly, he stopped, a bit worried and confused. 'Wait, a black cat..Isn't that a sign of curse, or something ? Aigoo, I can't remember what Big Mommy told me.'  He ruffled his hair, not satisfied, he pouted. 'I should have listen to her..' He was starting to walk, suddenly someone pushed him against the nearest wall, he heard a car, screeching of tires, insults and a warm body against his. ' , it's over. I'm going to be and thrown away..' HyunSeung closed his eyes, but he felt the warm feeling going away, he opened one eye while the man in front of him talked.

" You should not walking alone, pretty head. You're new here ? "

HyunSeung opened his other eye, he looked up and down at the man. 'Gorgeous' he thought. A tattoe, all in black, he wore sunglasses‒yes at night‒ he looked rather nice than most of people living in HyunSeung's neighborhood. The ginger looked at the man, he wasn't wearing his sunglasses anymore and was now looking into HyunSeung's eyes.

Oops‒he caught me.

 

 

 

003 : Curiosity.



The muscle-guy sighed, he was panting hard. 'Oh my god, what did I do this time ? Why did they chase me ? Aigoo..' He rested himself againt the wall, sitting on the ground as he heard screams. ' Oh no, they're back..' But the screams went away, he sighed relieved. Suddenly, another guy appeared, panting. He was taller, he looked like a foreigner‒was he new ? was he older ? he seems‒ but he was ‒definitely‒ beautiful‒ and y, because of the sweat. The foreigner sat down, in front of him, on the opposite wall. The muscle-guy hide a chuckle : they were in the same situation‒ being chased by girls. Why ? He didn't know. Generally, girls chased him because he made mistakes, but the other guy ? ' No, no,no, Lee Kikwang, if you became too curious again, you're gonna have problems, no,no,no..' he shook his head. He looked at the man, then down, blushing, and he finally decided and looked at the guy.

" Hey ! I'm Lee Kikwang, we're in the same situation, right ? Girls kept chasing you, right ? You're new here ? I never saw you‒oh, maybe you don't want to talk to me‒but‒hey‒ do you need help ?‒I mean like‒ do you want me to show you school ? It's kinda big, but after few time, it's so easy‒so yeah‒ where are you from ? Are you European ? I mean‒you look like a foreigner. Oh‒by the way‒ I love your clothes. "

Kikwang realized he talked too much, again, he chuckled awkwardly, and smiled. But the other just looked at him‒coldly. After few minutes, Kikwang gave up the eyes-war and looked away. He heard a chuckle, the foreigner was smiling at him.

" I'm Son DongWoon, nice to meet you, Kikwang-ssi, but‒hey‒and you talk a lot. "

 

 

______________________________________________

I'm back ! So, let me explain all of this. Read it to understand !

As everybody was asking me for various pairings, and I had not three different ideas, I decided to put everything in a single mini-story. So here it is ! I don't know how many mini-chapter I'm going to write, so yeah. It's 3 differents stories but they're all linked. Number 001, if you understand well is DooSeob, Number 002 is JunSeung and Number 003 is KiWoon ^^
This first chapter is the summary and their first meeting, just so you know.

The muscle-boy is Kikwang, because I don't know which nickname fits him..The foreigner is DongWoon, the blond, well, it's Yoseob, the tattoed is Junhyung, the ginger is HyunSeung and Doojoon..well, I didn't find a nickname for him, I keep searching ^^

If there's anything you don't understand in this, just tell me, okay :D ?

So, yeah. That's it. :D


Love from Author-ssi